Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Java Man

Thread: 44 y/o first timer

rnincharge2010 is offline New Member

44 y/o first timer

New 44 year old to this forum needs some advice.
    Hello Everyone,
    First a little about myself.
    I'm 44 years old. Never been on a cycle but I think it's finally time to try. It seems like every other time I'm at the gym someone is asking me what I'm on. I have occasionally aches and pains to both rotator cuffs as well as the occasional elbow tendonitis. My knees also hurt occasionally. Yes..I'm ****ing falling apart. I do a good job of working around these issues and continuing to train. I'm 175lbs, 5'8" and my bodyfat is appx. 14% on those crappy home scales. Flexed arms are 18", and my lifts are what I consider decent. I won't bore you all with those. Here are my questions...

1. I plan on doing a 12 week Cypionate cycle of 400-600 per week. Weeks 1-4, 400. Weeks 5-8, 600 per week and then Weeks 8-12, 400 per week. Is this advisable or should I just start on 400 or 500 and maintain this for all 12 weeks. Whichever your suggestion please follow it with a rationale.

2. For PCT I have Novaldex. I plan on starting 60mg for weeks 13 & 14, then 40mg weeks 15 - 16, and finally 20mg weeks 17 & 18. Is this correct or should the dosage be different?

3. If I begin experiencing gyno during any part of the cycle should beginning the Novaldex at that point be O.K. at say 20mg per day? Will this stifle my growth?

4. Lastly, considering my age and proposed dosage, what gains should I experience and what is the best way to minimize water retention?

Thank you for your advice and patience.

Java Man is offline Known Troll

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Im sure this is about as good advice as you will get^^^^^^^^^ but right off the bat your E2 will shoot thru the roof and you will need an A.I. not Nolvedex. Im guesing you will be very bloated and water retention on this protocol if you dont.

Thread Information