mountainboy is offline New Member

Clomiphene and vasectomy

Hey fellas my question is about testicular shrinkage with TRT. I take 100 mlg. a week and hate the shrinkage factor. I've had a vasectomy so does this stuff increase sperm or seminal fluid or what does it do exactly. If it increases sperm to keep the boys at regular size I am worried I won't be able to get rid of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah, it could cause pain from the increased sperm production.

So I'm sol! Thanks Bonaparte

I said that it could, not will.
    It also depends on what procedure they used.

Well I always thought a vasectomy was a vasectomy....? Tubes get cut and tied right. When you "O" it goes only so far to the end of the tie off and thats it,reabsorbed. I don't want to make so much sperm it blows a hole ya know. I may try a little at a time to see if I can find the right balance between overfull and keeping them normal size.

No, they can also leave the ends unsealed so that the sperm drains into your scrotum, relieving the pressure.

I'm sure thats not what I have, doc looked like he was lacing up boots!! as well as cauterized. I just hate the shrinkage that comes with test and wanted to try this stuff slowly.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    What about hcg ? I thought that was to keep your boys hanging right?

I have ever a vasectomy on trt as well. Using hcg. Havent noticed shrinkage yet or pain. But just started 8 weeks ago ithink.

I'm not into all this body building stuff brother, not sure what hcg is but I would certainly think after 8 weeks and the boys are still fat and happy you shouldn't have this issue. Test shrinks em way sooner than 8 weeks. BTW your avatar is AMAZING!!!

Oh, I didn't notice that you're on TRT and thinking about taking clomid to keep your testicles functioning. That won't work.
    Exogenous test will overpower Clomid at the hypothalamus, so you won't produce much LH or FSH. You need hcg to stimulate the testicles while using steroids .

Well then I guess I'll just do the TRT alone. I don't want to get deep into this stuff. The TRT does amazing things for me so I will deal with the peaNUTS.

Thanks Bonaparte and 2iron

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I have had a vasectomy and used clomid during my pct and yes there was some build up but it wasn't horrible. Honestly it just felt like the build up you get after having the vasectomy when you can't have sex during the recovery.

Thread Information