vohnny is offline New Member

Talking "Gear Virgin" taking first shot!

Hi. I am turning 42 on Sunday and have purchased myself a 10 week cycle for my birthday. I am 6'3", 210 lbs, 11% BF. I started working out again about 3 months ago... after taking a decade off during which time I was a workaholic massage therapist. I feel great with a clean medical... and I just want to take my physique to a whole new level. This is what I am planning to run:
    1. Sustanon 250 mg/ml - 1 cc twice weekly
    2. Masteron Enthanate 200mg/ml - 2 cc once a week (I considered 1 cc twice a week so as to guarantee highest and most constant testosterone levels )
    3. Arimidex 1 mg - 1/2 tablet each day throughout cycle
    4. Clomid 25 mg for 10 days pct
    5. Proviron 25 mg for 10 days pct
    I also have a 40 Winstrol 50 mg tabs... I was going to take for the last 30 days of cycle plus 10 days pct to finish off.

I have never done anything like this before... just studied a lot and did as much homework as possible prior to finding this forum. I am glad I did. Looking forward to your responses and recommendations. Thank you in advance to all who read my post and provide feedback.
    Cheers!

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vohnny View Post
    Hi. I am turning 42 on Sunday and have purchased myself a 10 week cycle for my birthday. I am 6'3", 210 lbs, 11% BF. I started working out again about 3 months ago... after taking a decade off during which time I was a workaholic massage therapist. I feel great with a clean medical... and I just want to take my physique to a whole new level. This is what I am planning to run:
    1. Sustanon 250 mg/ml - 1 cc twice weekly
    2. Masteron Enthanate 200mg/ml - 2 cc once a week (I considered 1 cc twice a week so as to guarantee highest and most constant testosterone levels )
    3. Arimidex 1 mg - 1/2 tablet each day throughout cycle
    4. Clomid 25 mg for 10 days pct
    5. Proviron 25 mg for 10 days pct
    I also have a 40 Winstrol 50 mg tabs... I was going to take for the last 30 days of cycle plus 10 days pct to finish off.

I have never done anything like this before... just studied a lot and did as much homework as possible prior to finding this forum. I am glad I did. Looking forward to your responses and recommendations. Thank you in advance to all who read my post and provide feedback.
    Cheers!
    1. Inject sustanon e3d
    2. Drop the masteron
    3. 0.5 mg is a little bit of an overkill. Consider taking 0.25 mg istead.
    4. Terrible pct.
    5. Terrible

Would advice you to do some more reading:
    Austinite's Educational Article Database

Thank you. What do you recommend for pct?

Clomid and Nolvadex pct correct? Some say 10 days others say 2 to 3 weeks. How do you know what is right for you.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vohnny View Post
    Thank you. What do you recommend for pct?
    Clomid 100-100-50-50
    Nolva 40-40-20-20

Wait about 2 weeks after your last shot of sust to start pct, if thats what you decide to take

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    After only training for 3 months I'd advise you to hold off for some time whilst you build up a good base of strength in your connective tissue to try and avoid injury as much as possible.

If your bodyfat % is correct then it sounds like you are way ahead of the game anyway.

Read this for when you are ready

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok. Thanks. 2 weeks after last shot. perfect

Ok. Part of reason for my stats is I do about 30 to 40 deep tissue massages every week since 1998... the reason I am in gym again is for functional training geared towards boxing/basketball... but also want to fully explore building explosive lean muscles... I know my expectations probably sound aggressive... but I really want to go hard and get ripped.

Thread Information