Scruffyhead is offline New Member

So new and clueless old dude here :)

Repost from the introduce yourself forum:

New member here, I am 44 years, live in Norway. Trained a lot as a kid. from 15 until i was 20-22. Then i spent 20 years sitting working as a consultant.

One day about 3 years ago i started to lift, not much. But more like the normal get in shape 2-3 times pr week. Did that for about a year, including cardio. Started doing 4 times a week about
    1.5 years ago. This year so far i have average 5.5 workouts pr week, really hooked and really love the classic bodybuilder workouts and looks. I started training i was 106 kilos and around 26%.
    I am currently 94.6 kilos and hovering around 18-19% BF
    Started to read a year ago, and considered back and fourth. Its a big step for me, and not one that i took lightly.

But anyway about 9 hours ago i did start my first cycle. test only. The wife helped me with the injection, right glute, was REALLY nervous both of us. But after backing out 3, taking a walk
    and some more backing out some more. The pinning was completely painless, i had to turn and look to know that i had a needle in my ass

Was prepared for pain and discomfort after, but nothing. No swelling, not warmness no discomfort of any kind. If anything it might be a bit like some muscles after a workout, maybe a tiny bit sore
    now, after a good nights sleep.
    Used 18G to draw and 1" 25G for the pinning. The product is 300mg pr ml, Test-C, will pin 2 times pr week for 10 weeks. 14 days of and then 40 days for PCT, Nolv and Clomid.

Goals for my training, get bigger. Not huge but big.
    Last edited by Scruffyhead; 10-24-2016 at 12:55 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Hope you have your diet fixed and are taking an ai and Hcg ?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Hope you have your diet fixed and are taking an ai and Hcg?
    Have hcg on hand and ready, haven't taken any yet. supply of Arimidex 0 right now, so for now at least will have to make due with Nolvadex .
    Getting Arimidex when it becomes avalable.

Eating clean and have done for a long time now, with the occasional cheat day. the last few months i have been carb cycling.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffyhead View Post
    Have hcg on hand and ready, haven't taken any yet. supply of Arimidex 0 right now, so for now at least will have to make due with Nolvadex .
    Getting Arimidex when it becomes avalable.

Eating clean and have done for a long time now, with the occasional cheat day. the last few months i have been carb cycling.
    You need to run the HCG @250iu twice a week to keep the testicles form shrinking, and you need the AI right now. On 600mg of test per week and 18-19% body fat you will have too much estrogen in your system, and the Nolva won't take care of this. The nolva may prevent bitch tits but it won't regulate the higher levels of estrogen which can cause many other symptoms including ED, water retention, mood swings etc.

OK i will start hCG 250iu twice a week, so 500iu pr week total. Haven't found anything about hCG and pinning, does it matter what days? I do test on Monday and Thursday.

I got some pip (post injection pain) after about 24 hours, for what i have read that is normal and should start to dissipate after 72 hours. This turns out to be exact in my case, because this morning the pain/irritation is almost gone.
    But for the record calling it pain is an overstatement. Have read stories about ppl could not sleep on that siden and so on, but this was nothing like that. A mild irritation, like a sore muscle the day after a hard workout.

Besides nothing to report. Second pin is tomorrow, actually looking forward to that....

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hey brother

U need to focus on the AI. Get it rigth away, i have a good online source but it will take 10 days. Too late. You dont want the test to convert to estrogen, u need it for the muscles and well beeing.

HCG can be taken in the same syringe as you gear. Just mix it up and do the shot, twice a week.

Your pip is because its from UGL. There is no such thing as 1cc 300 mg test.

Did u do pre cycle bloodwork?. If not, you should take the test at week 5. U dont need much. Ask for total test, e2, BP, cholestrol (HDL AND LDL), triglycerides, hct. Heart beat at rest you control yourself. Make sure its below 70. Or else you need to increase cardio.

As a rule of thumb you can multiply your test mg with 7. Then you will get 4200 ng/dl if is pharma. Most likely you will end up around 2800 ng/dl. (indicating your test "300" is test 200). But these numbers presupposes you are able to stop the conversation to estrogen. Normal natty for i guy in early 40s is around 500-600 ng/dl.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-26-2016 at 01:07 AM.

Form every thing i have read hCG is taken sub q using an insulin needle? Any benefits from doing it in the muscle insted? Exept for the amount of holes in my skin after 10 weeks?

I did a pre cycle blood test, but i did not get all the values. The only reply i got was that my testosterone was normal, a value of 19. Normal for my age is considered anything from 7 to 32 so right in the middle of the "normal" range.
    The only thing the doc said otherwise was i am low on B9 and should supplement that.

I know there is nothing like 300mg test in one cc, and the pip i was prepared for. Just monitoring the timeline and symptoms, don't want an infection or abscess. The UG lab im using is sort of a black hole on the web, not much written about them.
    But it is all i could get through ppl i thrust, i have close friends who have and are using that lab, and it works for them so. If it is 200mg pr cc thats good, i was really going for 400mg pr week as a moderate beginner cycle anyway.
    I don't want to go around asking random huge guys in the gym if they have any.

The arimidex problem still exists, have no solution for that, any mail order would get caught in customs anyway i think. (not shure)
    My heart rate at rest hovers around 61-63 acording to my fitbit watch thing.
    Last edited by Scruffyhead; 10-26-2016 at 01:46 AM.

Whent back to the doctor and asked for a printout of my bloodtest. this is what i got:
    B-Hemoglobin:17,3*H (13,4 - 17,0)
    E-MCV:96
    B-Leukocytter:7,2
    Lk-Nøytr. gran.:4,7
    Lk-Lymfocytter:1,5
    Lk-Monocytter:0,62
    Lk-Eos. gran.:0,4
    Lk-Baso. gran.:0,0
    S-KobaIaminer:463
    S-Folater:5,5*L (> 8,0)
    Ferritin:336*H (34 - 300)
    HbA1c:5,6
    S-Kreatinin:89
    Estimert GFR:90
    S-Ka|sium:2,45
    S-ALAT:31 S-
    A|bumin:49*H (39 - 48)
    S-TSH:1,56
    S-LH:4,0
    S-FSH:2,4
    S-SHBG:47
    S-Testosteron:18,8

Have no clue what it all means But thats the results.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffyhead
    Whent back to the doctor and asked for a printout of my bloodtest. this is what i got: B-Hemoglobin:17,3*H (13,4 - 17,0) E-MCV:96 B-Leukocytter:7,2 Lk-Nøytr. gran.:4,7 Lk-Lymfocytter:1,5 Lk-Monocytter:0,62 Lk-Eos. gran.:0,4 Lk-Baso. gran.:0,0 S-KobaIaminer:463 S-Folater:5,5*L (> 8,0) Ferritin:336*H (34 - 300) HbA1c:5,6 S-Kreatinin:89 Estimert GFR:90 S-Ka|sium:2,45 S-ALAT:31 S- A|bumin:49*H (39 - 48) S-TSH:1,56 S-LH:4,0 S-FSH:2,4 S-SHBG:47 S-Testosteron:18,8 Have no clue what it all means But thats the results.
    I am by no means an expert and the vets can put me to shame however albumin is generated in the liver and is usually used to determine kidney or liver condition. Albumin carries steroids , drugs and insulin through your body. High albumin can be a sign of dehydration or steroid use .

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Test C, at 300mg/ml IS possible, and not totally uncommon. Probably gonna give you a bit more pip though.

Small update. Pin munber 9 yesterday.

No pip whatsoever.
    No detectable side effects.
    The actual injections that was my biggest worrie before i started is now as easy as brushing my teeth in the morning. Gotten into a routine with it and it works, cant even feel the needle, actual never could.

I got two vials of 10ml each, this is not going to be enough for 10 weeks so i might get another and stretch the cycle to 12 weeks.

Feel great, horny 24/7 to the point of "jeesus think of something else just for 2 mins"

Started the cycle at 95.4 kilos, i am now 99.0kg. Strength and stamina is up. Muscle tone and definition is up, the wife comments that she can now see individual muscles working in my arms, back and legs.
    Last edited by Scruffyhead; 11-22-2016 at 02:26 AM.

Thread Information