Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What is the use of doing it natural such a waste of time as you age

  1. #1
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,572

    Thumbs up What is the use of doing it natural such a waste of time as you age

    I am 45 when my ex left me in 2013 i lost 40 pounds with clen and T3 and training.

    I put the weight back on i was under treatment for my back pain and prolotherapy and the sport doctor told me steroids could help me heal faster, i lost lot of hair and my back did not heal faster.

    Everything got fix with PRP. But i been struggling to lose the weight since, i also took dutastiride for hair loss and minoxidil, that made me gain water and fat, estrogen conversion, so i took an AI arimidex but that did not help.

    This year everything is going good, so i started P90X3, i am on my 5 week and i have not lost a pound, i lost a bit because my clothes fit better but its nothing major considering i been sweating like crazy with all those intense 30 minutes routine.

    I am tired and i decided to resort to what works best, i bough some hellfire EPH 150 and liquid T3 i got a good batch because i feel the side effects warm muscle cramps etc.

    I am starting to see a major difference in only 2 weeks, where i saw almost nothing in the first 5 weeks.

    I tried ketogenic dieting and i hit the wall, i was on it for 8 weeks so yes i was fat adapted, i had energy then suddenly i hit the wall extreme fatigue and so much more.

    I eat carbs, i eat meat and i eat my protein but all of this is needed for good hormone profile, keto screws the thyroid and testosterone .

    What is the use of doing thing natural honest if its to only see small benefits, yes when i was younger ECA stack and i was all in slime but now its a different ballgame at 45.

    I shaved my head finally done stressing about hair loss too, but i need the slim look to go with it hahha.

    I will stay on T3 for a while and see how i feel but for now its all good.

    And before someone ask yes i calculated the macros, and my calories each day etc etc but even when doing so the weight just does not come off.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,788
    Have you tried Clen /Anavar with T3? The T3 definitely helps cut fat but it wastes away muscles too. If your body fat is too high you could be a candidate for gyno with Test injections. Anavar is a mild steroid and can help with muscle wasting, that's what it was created to do. The combo of Clen/T3 is a very powerful fat burner. Good luck and post your results.

  3. #3
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,572
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Have you tried Clen/Anavar with T3? The T3 definitely helps cut fat but it wastes away muscles too. If your body fat is too high you could be a candidate for gyno with Test injections. Anavar is a mild steroid and can help with muscle wasting, that's what it was created to do. The combo of Clen/T3 is a very powerful fat burner. Good luck and post your results.
    Clen kills me, i tried it too harsh, i tried anavar too, i just want to slim down for now thanks.

  4. #4
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    China Town
    Posts
    2,503
    Blog Entries
    1
    HIIT cardio will do it. T3 will also do it along with it. Forget what the scale says and go by what your mirror and clothes fit like for slimming down. I have mixed P90x, Insanity, Body Combat and Body pump and did not see much in scale difference until the 6th week of so. Clen is harsh on me as well, about to start it up again but I am very little to start with and go up from there. Sometimes it is a couple of doses a day for 2 weeks then off. T3 should help but you have to push yourself in the training. Also start walking more. Walking will burn that fat away. Good luck brother. Keep us posted.

  5. #5
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    4,855
    Blog Entries
    162
    You are taking T3 without test so you are losing muscle as much as fat. Once you hit your weight goal you will have less muscle and since your trend, from what you have described is to put it back on, you will do so again with even less muscle and even more fat. You need to reconsider your strategy here as it seems flawed, at least as you describe it.

  6. #6
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,572
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    HIIT cardio will do it. T3 will also do it along with it. Forget what the scale says and go by what your mirror and clothes fit like for slimming down. I have mixed P90x, Insanity, Body Combat and Body pump and did not see much in scale difference until the 6th week of so. Clen is harsh on me as well, about to start it up again but I am very little to start with and go up from there. Sometimes it is a couple of doses a day for 2 weeks then off. T3 should help but you have to push yourself in the training. Also start walking more. Walking will burn that fat away. Good luck brother. Keep us posted.
    THis time around the cardio is better with T3 last time i was always out of breath? i don't use the scale, you get discouraged just by not seeing the numbers drop.

    I have T focus 25, Insanity is way to hard, i also have the 22 min hard corps. Did not try that one out yet. I feel that its a total training system flexibility stretching posture etc.... i love it. I am starting week 6 to P90X3 my cardio is a lot better flexibility too, also i can do all the training without stopping MMX quick by butt yesterday OUCH

  7. #7
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,572
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You are taking T3 without test so you are losing muscle as much as fat. Once you hit your weight goal you will have less muscle and since your trend, from what you have described is to put it back on, you will do so again with even less muscle and even more fat. You need to reconsider your strategy here as it seems flawed, at least as you describe it.
    Was put in TRT by mistake in 2011 i gained 70 pounds of fat no thank you, i want to slim down for now, will see after.

  8. #8
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Was put in TRT by mistake in 2011 i gained 70 pounds of fat no thank you, i want to slim down for now, will see after.
    Please explain to me how, in your mind, a TRT dose of test made you fat. Iím not trying to be a dick; Iím just painfully curious to hear your logic on this.

  9. #9
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Was put in TRT by mistake in 2011 i gained 70 pounds of fat no thank you, i want to slim down for now, will see after.
    never heard of anything like that. can you gain some weight on TRT, yes but its from muscle glycogen and water, which is good weight. Test will also help with nutrient partitioning and your more able to push carbs into muscle rather then stored as body fat.
    most guys add muscle and loose body fat with optomized test levels.

    you would be a huge outlier if having optimal testosterone levels made you fat.. its more then likely your diet and exercise changed during this time

    if I recall there is a study out there of men who took testosterone for one year without changing their diet and training (meaning they sat on the couch as usual) and after a year they gained 6 pounds of lean tissue while dropping a small amount of body fat percentage.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-11-2018 at 06:32 PM.

  10. #10
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    China Town
    Posts
    2,503
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Please explain to me how, in your mind, a TRT dose of test made you fat. I’m not trying to be a dick; I’m just painfully curious to hear your logic on this.
    I am as well. When I got on TRT I had more energy and lost weight (fat) and put on muscle.

    I like the HIIT P90x, insanity, etc. I do it for 50 minutes with a lot of women in a class. They will get you motivated to push yourself harder. I am not one that can do that type of training at home by myself. I get tired and quit. Have you thought about getting your bodyfat tested in a bodypod? Everyone will hit a wall from time to time that is why it is good to switch up training and your diet.

    Might want to read this on t3 - https://forums.steroid.com/supplemen...how-works.html

  11. #11
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,572
    Ho its quit simple i went to this sport doctor for 2 years he did some prolotherapy, PRP , but he could not fix my back pain 100% he sent me for blood test, i was 37 at that time, he told me you have low T at your age its normal i am putting you on 200mg of testosterone enanthate per week, no AI. Sooooo by the time i went for the blood test, saw him again 3 months later went from 212 to 234, he told me no its normal it will stabilize i did not receive your blood test yet, went back 8 months later was 268, he told me well your T level is normal and that idiot wanted to keep me on TRT at 100mg instead of 200mg, i went to the board of medicine and he was fined and lost is license.

    I have been having a very hard time losing weight since that time.

  12. #12
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,572
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I am as well. When I got on TRT I had more energy and lost weight (fat) and put on muscle.

    I like the HIIT P90x, insanity, etc. I do it for 50 minutes with a lot of women in a class. They will get you motivated to push yourself harder. I am not one that can do that type of training at home by myself. I get tired and quit. Have you thought about getting your bodyfat tested in a bodypod? Everyone will hit a wall from time to time that is why it is good to switch up training and your diet.

    Might want to read this on t3 - https://forums.steroid.com/supplemen...how-works.html
    This is one great article i am glad my T3 is legit, i get all the sides LOL, my body temp is high but during cardio its a bit harder....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •