Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: What do you do to stay motivated in your goals?

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Hey old man who are you calling old fella ......... lol Had to spread a little southern love to the mates across the pond that are jealous and wish they were here ....... Gotta luv it ! USA !
    Nah, we’re just a couple of spring chickens.

bestchestwest is offline New Member
    I think about how hard work now will lead to and easier future. In the end there will be no excuses!
    JaneDoe likes this.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bestchestwest View Post
    I think about how hard work now will lead to and easier future. In the end there will be no excuses!
    Yup and if you can stay Natty for about 2 more years you will see the most gains from your work outs gear free

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Stick your boot in the navy in your ass, you would not last a day alive here!

Blog Entries
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 06-02-2020 at 07:54 PM. Reason: h

Blog Entries
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 06-02-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Stick your boot in the navy in your ass, you would not last a day alive here!
    lol , what do you get intoxicated and just post random post to the world and about your sexual preferences ? Aren't you the clever one from a 3rd world country well maybe 2nd world country the women there do have nice asses . Brush up on your English so your sentences on a USA forum , that is open to the world but still 95% are English speaking gents and not Spanish or Portuguese ...... Sooooo Davey boy get right on that and tighten up a bit so the majority can understand . You have a gay day and be happy !

Are you a Hoto Punta ?

Blog Entries
    @ BuzzardMarinePumper's

I'm here to apologize for my bad spirits.
    And as a man that I am if I offended you, I apologize for taking your joke elsewhere.

I have nothing against you or your nationality, because I love the States of America ..

I love the essence of bodybuilding that comes from your country ... So I will not act like an idiot here anymore, I apologize again ..
    Even if you don't accept it for me, everything is fine, because my conscience is clean because I have nothing against you.

I'm a guy who likes this forum and doesn't want to have enemies around here ... hugs!
    Proximal likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    lol , what do you get intoxicated and just post random post to the world and about your sexual preferences ? Aren't you the clever one from a 3rd world country well maybe 2nd world country the women there do have nice asses . Brush up on your English so your sentences on a USA forum , that is open to the world but still 95% are English speaking gents and not Spanish or Portuguese ...... Sooooo Davey boy get right on that and tighten up a bit so the majority can understand . You have a gay day and be happy !

Are you a Hoto Punta ?
    LOL
    It’s spelled joto. And puta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    @ BuzzardMarinePumper's

I'm here to apologize for my bad spirits.
    And as a man that I am if I offended you, I apologize for taking your joke elsewhere.

I have nothing against you or your nationality, because I love the States of America ..

I love the essence of bodybuilding that comes from your country ... So I will not act like an idiot here anymore, I apologize again ..
    Even if you don't accept it for me, everything is fine, because my conscience is clean because I have nothing against you.

I'm a guy who likes this forum and doesn't want to have enemies around here ... hugs!
    That is way cool man ! Not sure I am to the hug stage but thank you for manning up and showing class !
    JaneDoe likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The easiest way to stay motivated is to drink A LOT of stimulant preworkouts about an hour before you go to the gym. When they kick in and you get that itchy skin, you'll NEED to go throw some iron around.

Visualization- visualize what success of your goal will look like. Visualize where you are and where your competition is. Visualize what it will take to get to the goal.
    This works in just about anything. I am a perfectionist so I will probably never reach my goal, but it keeps me going in my personal and professional life.
    As you start seeing your progress, it motivates you even more.

i_SLAM_cougars and JaneDoe like this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the advice and for reliving this post, but what I have to say is that I made this post a moment of disappointment in my life. Today things are working more in my life, and the only thing I hope for now is the opening of the gyms ... to make an efficient nutrition plan and increase the size .. Thank you all. Regarding Buzz, I have nothing against it, I was in a bad mood for being an idiot, but I know that he is a good person ... It is in the USA that the great legends of bodybuilding are born ...

Thanks for the advice and for reliving this post, but what I have to say is that I made this post a moment of disappointment in my life. Today things are working more in my life, and the only thing I hope for now is the opening of the gyms ... to make an efficient nutrition plan and increase the size .. Thank you all. Regarding Buzz, I have nothing against it, I was in a bad mood for being an idiot, but I know that he is a good person ... It is in the USA that the great legends of bodybuilding are born ...
    Do I sense some racism? LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Do I sense some racism? LOL

Racism is impossible, I am the most mixed race on the planet ...:

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    make more money . its a simple math equation . if bodybuilding makes you happy , but bodybuilding requires money, then you need to find a way to make more money . thats it
    When anyone asks me about doing their first cycle I always ask how much savings do they have. ALWAYS tell them if they cannot afford to buy real food it doesn't matter if they afford the chemicals. They always say...I'll find a way. I always say...no you will not. I am then Mr Negative to them. They do their cycle and they get 20 percent of their desired results. Before Motivation, before dedication, comes cash. Cold hard cash.
    lovbyts likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    When anyone asks me about doing their first cycle I always ask how much savings do they have. ALWAYS tell them if they cannot afford to buy real food it doesn't matter if they afford the chemicals. They always say...I'll find a way. I always say...no you will not. I am then Mr Negative to them. They do their cycle and they get 20 percent of their desired results. Before Motivation, before dedication, comes cash. Cold hard cash.
    this post is old

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I go and check the ladies out in my gym(s), thats what got me started when I was a young man training

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I just like the feeling of knowing that I’m looking damn good for my age and this ^^^ helps as well.
    Old Duffer likes this.

MILKMAN73 is offline New Member
    What you do to stay motivated day after day - in pursuit of your goals
    I only date super hot, shallow, superficial Instagram models who are all 30 years younger than me. Keeps me motivated and on my toes!

Just kidding. Happily married for 13 years now to an amazing wife with 3 amazing kids. That's motivation enough to stay healthy and fit.

Quote Originally Posted by MILKMAN73 View Post
    Happily married
    Is that even possible??

MILKMAN73 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Is that even possible??
    Second time's a charm! 14 years in Jan! She puts up with all by bullshit. What more can a man ask for?

sean007smith is offline Junior Member
    I picked up a bench and some cement plates for like 150 bucks. I also got a chin up bar for $15 from a used item sales app and got a set of dip bars from Amazon for $80. I hate social distancing and masks so I'm working out from home now. Maybe you could find some used equipment to start a home gym.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information