• 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Ivermectin and Prostate cancer

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Ivermectin and Prostate cancer

Ok.. i bet that got your attention..

Did not get diagnosed with PRostate cancer, however i had all the issues, frequent urination (5x a night) could not fully release urine, slow to flow as it were..

I did 8mg of ivermectin (pill) for 6 weeks and after 3 is when i noticed it.. 3 months later right now I'm back to normal, ejaculation is much better, i don't get up at all at night (ok maybe 1x but i'm hydrated)

side effects, for me and 2 others that have used it, there is always present a small trickle of mucus most of the time and in this day and age people expect the worse, it was more like allergies, at any point i'm sayin it was a success for me anyway.
    SampsonandDelilah and Cuz like this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What did you try before ivermectin? What made you decide to you invermectin instead of something like Flomax or a natural remedy?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Ok.. i bet that got your attention..

Did not get diagnosed with PRostate cancer, however i had all the issues, frequent urination (5x a night) could not fully release urine, slow to flow as it were..

I did 8mg of ivermectin (pill) for 6 weeks and after 3 is when i noticed it.. 3 months later right now I'm back to normal, ejaculation is much better, i don't get up at all at night (ok maybe 1x but i'm hydrated)

side effects, for me and 2 others that have used it, there is always present a small trickle of mucus most of the time and in this day and age people expect the worse, it was more like allergies, at any point i'm sayin it was a success for me anyway.
    Almost sounds like a case of prostatitis.
    Cylon357 and lovbyts like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Almost sounds like a case of prostatitis.
    That's what I was thinking, too, and that a round of antibiotics may have provided relief much quicker. That's been the case with my bouts of prostatitis. Seriously, like in 36 to 48 hours after starting, things are much improved.
    lovbyts likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That's what I was thinking, too, and that a round of antibiotics may have provided relief much quicker. That's been the case with my bouts of prostatitis. Seriously, like in 36 to 48 hours after starting, things are much improved.
    On the rare occasions I've had prostatitis flare up, Cipro usually helps in a few days, like you mentioned.

The first time I had it, I thought I had picked up a STD. It was a nightmare to figure out because I knew my wife was behaving herself and I hadn't strayed. It can be downright nasty....either you can urinate or you can't stop urinating... discharge...the whole nine yards.

One of the older guys I worked with said he had it when he was in his 4,0s. Claimed he went to drop a deuce and upon wiping, he swears the discharge from his dinger went everywhere. He said after a few weeks it went away. There's no way I could have toughed it out for several weeks unless there beas just no medicine/medical care available.
    Cylon357 and 956Vette like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    On the rare occasions I've had prostatitis flare up, Cipro usually helps in a few days, like you mentioned.

The first time I had it, I thought I had picked up a STD. It was a nightmare to figure out because I knew my wife was behaving herself and I hadn't strayed. It can be downright nasty....either you can urinate or you can't stop urinating... discharge...the whole nine yards.

One of the older guys I worked with said he had it when he was in his 4,0s. Claimed he went to drop a deuce and upon wiping, he swears the discharge from his dinger went everywhere. He said after a few weeks it went away. There's no way I could have toughed it out for several weeks unless there beas just no medicine/medical care available.
    Damn, mine has never been that bad. Just a bit of an issue urinating and my PSA goes up. But, I've gotten to the point with the doc that I can generally just say "hey doc, prostatitis again" and he just calls in the script.
    almostgone likes this.

samefredd is offline New Member
    This is why I haven’t already used any supplements for a long time. I used to do some peptides and SARMs when I was younger but stopped. It was a good decision since I see so many side effects that no one can be aware of.
    You never know what will happen to you: maybe you’ll be fine, and maybe not. No one knows for sure, but I think that all those chemical supplements amount to the risks because it’s not the natural way to get muscle weight. That’s why I recommend being careful and always consulting a doctor about everything.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-24-2022 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Removed hyperlink.......

Thread Information