Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Test C, NPP and Var cycle n PTC

  1. #1
    VBEAR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7

    Test C, NPP and Var cycle n PTC

    Hi guys,

    Firstly thanks to all of you who take the time to write detailed and personal replies and narratives as they are priceless and informative to those like me fumbling about trying to make sense of this whole business.

    My question is, and thanks so much to Cuz already for pointing me in the right direction is about cycling.

    Im about to start Test C and NPP at 300 weekly and as Cuz suggested .25 - .50 Anavar daily.

    Can anyone suggest a 16 week cycle using the above and then what I have to do for PTC.

    I have Clomid and Anazole for that.

    Have no real idea how to put a proper cycle in place and the more I read on here the confusing and conflicting it gets.

    Like Cuz I don't want to get bloated on the NPP as I have done before but just want some decent size without the puffiness n bloating.

    On test p n NPP right now at 300 a week and looking to transition onto the new stuff when it arrives in probably a week or two.

    I sincerely appreciate any and all advice with a appropriate program I can follow.

    So thanks and I'll leave this in the competent hands of the Gods.

  2. #2
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    What are your goals?

    How long have you been on prop/npp?

  3. #3
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Duplicate

  4. #4
    VBEAR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    Hi, have been on roughly a week and half almost. Using this until the new stuff arrives in probably 2 weeks.

    Main goals are to put on some size and look relatively defined.

    I'm unable to lift heavy as I need a shoulder replacement etc, same with knees and have arthritis in most joints due to haemochromatosis.

    Have tried everything but it just pain management now as eventually everything main joint needs replacing.

    I'm 6 2, and around 100 kg with about 15 percent bf as I haven't trained for a year now.

    Body responds immediately to training just need a boost.

    Thanks for your reply

  5. #5
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by VBEAR View Post
    Hi, have been on roughly a week and half almost. Using this until the new stuff arrives in probably 2 weeks.

    Main goals are to put on some size and look relatively defined.

    I'm unable to lift heavy as I need a shoulder replacement etc, same with knees and have arthritis in most joints due to haemochromatosis.

    Have tried everything but it just pain management now as eventually everything main joint needs replacing.

    I'm 6 2, and around 100 kg with about 15 percent bf as I haven't trained for a year now.

    Body responds immediately to training just need a boost.

    Thanks for your reply
    And whats your cycle history?

  6. #6
    VBEAR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    Only 1. That got interrupted as I had to go overseas for 3 months so it was a bit of a mess.

    Basically test prop 450, NPP 375 weekly for 6 weeks, then primotabs overseas until I ran out. Customs seized I all in Switzerland.

    And no real PTC. It was a mess. Though I did get good results
    Last edited by VBEAR; 06-23-2023 at 05:05 PM.

  7. #7
    Scorpion0922's Avatar
    Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Training in crocs & socks
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by VBEAR View Post
    Only 1. That got interrupted as I had to go overseas for 3 months so it was a bit of a mess.

    Basically test prop 450, NPP 375 weekly for 6 weeks, then primotabs overseas until I ran out. Customs seized I all in Switzerland.

    And no real PTC. It was a mess. Though I did get good results
    When was this?

  8. #8
    VBEAR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    When was this?
    Almost a year ago now

  9. #9
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    PCT, not PTC

    16 week cycle looks good. Cuz knows his stuff.

    You meant 25mg or 50mg, not .25 .50 on the anavar . 25 to 50 mg per day in two doses would make a good kick-start, say on the first 6 weeks of the cycle. You could instead do the last 6 weeks, that might be better if this is your first go with NPP.

    Hcg throughout cycle to maximize the chances of restart.

    Follow the advice in the planning my first cycle sticky regarding hcg and pct, though substitute enclomiphene for clomid if you can. Cut the dose in half if using enclomiphene.
    almostgone likes this.

  10. #10
    VBEAR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    Hi all again,

    Thank you for all the advice!

    Everything arrived finally, though i received test e 250 rather than test c 300.

    Can send it back etc so have to run with it. Given the ampoules are 250mg/ml I thought 2 injections of 187.5 giving me 375 of test e weekly.

    NPP came in the 150mg/ml, 10 ml vial. Based on what i was going to do before should i match the NPP to test at 375 weekly?

    Taking the advice ill order HCG . How much weekly should i use? From what i read 3 injectings of 250 seems to be consensus? Will look through the forum but if anyone feels like answering that would be of value.

    Given, the difficulties in measuring quantities specifically test e, can i pre prep a syringe, and store it.

    Have been on test p the last month, do i need any transition for using test E?

    Also dont know what to do with the Anavar , should i start now for 6 weeks or should i do the last 6 weeks?

    Thank you for any help
    Last edited by VBEAR; 07-17-2023 at 06:28 PM.

  11. #11
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VBEAR View Post
    Hi all again,

    Thank you for all the advice!

    Everything arrived finally, though i received test e 250 rather than test c 300.

    Can send it back etc so have to run with it. Given the ampoules are 250mg/ml I thought 2 injections of 187.5 giving me 375 of test e weekly.

    NPP came in the 150mg/ml, 10 ml vial. Based on what i was going to do before should i match the NPP to test at 375 weekly?

    Taking the advice ill order HCG . How much weekly should i use? From what i read 3 injectings of 250 seems to be consensus? Will look through the forum but if anyone feels like answering that would be of value.

    Given, the difficulties in measuring quantities specifically test e, can i pre prep a syringe, and store it.

    Have been on test p the last month, do i need any transition for using test E?

    Also dont know what to do with the Anavar , should i start now for 6 weeks or should i do the last 6 weeks?

    Thank you for any help
    Read through the responses here, particularly my last one. And go read the "My First Cycle" sticky, just the first post. Yes, it is long. But it good basic info you need. The only thing that has changed is the thoughts on AI, now the tendency is not to pre-emptively run one. Dealer's choice, though.
    VBEAR likes this.

  12. #12
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    I will add, though, that a DHT derivative like var or masteron will keep bloat down. I saw that as something you want to avoid (in your original post) so thought I would add that.

  13. #13
    VBEAR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    So no AI until PCT.

  14. #14
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,270
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VBEAR View Post
    So no AI until PCT.
    No one said that. Run one as needed based on symptoms.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •