Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    7,846

    Angry winny and grey hair!

    darn it! I am NOT supposed to have grey hair yet! about 1.5 year ago i got 1 single grey hair on the side and I thought it was "sun blonded" - that was fine and there was nothing more for quite awhile and I was happily taking a number of things - then I ran an extended winny cycle and POOF! they are creeping everywhere on the sides when I cut it short it doesnt show but a little longer and it does - same with the face fuzz - therefore I have come to the conclusion that.....winny is eeeevil. gre:

  2. #2
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,769
    Sounds like a lil post-hoc fallacy dude. I think, more than likely, it was just your time to start gettin some greys. I always say better to go grey than bald.

  3. #3
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,346
    I posted something very similar a few days ago in the steroid forum. I swear winny has made me go grey. I'm 24 btw and it doesn't run in my family but lately i've noticed a TON of grey hair on my head, it's freaking me out.

  4. #4
    usualsuspect's Avatar
    usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,936
    Yeah I'm in the "Just for Men" hair club. Sad part is I'm still a couple yrs away from my 30th b-day. But now that you guys said it, I have noticied more grays hairs since my last cycle. Damn at this rate I'm on my way to looking like Richard Gere...just not half as good looking.

    I guess this is just another reason why winny is soooo overrated.

    ~US~

  5. #5
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    7,846
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Damn at this rate I'm on my way to looking like Richard Gere...just not half as good looking.

    ~US~
    and hopefully, less fond of gerbils

  6. #6
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,346
    Richards graduated to guinea pigs and small farm animals now anyway.

  7. #7
    David B.'s Avatar
    David B. is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    LR AR
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    darn it! I am NOT supposed to have grey hair yet! about 1.5 year ago i got 1 single grey hair on the side and I thought it was "sun blonded" - that was fine and there was nothing more for quite awhile and I was happily taking a number of things - then I ran an extended winny cycle and POOF! they are creeping everywhere on the sides when I cut it short it doesnt show but a little longer and it does - same with the face fuzz - therefore I have come to the conclusion that.....winny is eeeevil. gre:
    I'm 47 years old, and winny doesn't seem to have affected my graying at all. But then I'm not even at the "graying temples" stage yet, just a sprinkling of salt mixed in with the pepper, and a little gray streak on my chin. And I'm on winny right now.

    Maybe it's just your time...

    --dave

  8. #8
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    4,264
    If you decide to color it, I'd recommend against that "Just For Men" crap . . . you use it a few times and it'll make your hair feel like rusty wire.
    Better to use Wella (that's the brand name) "Color Charm" semi-permanent . . . you can get it from Sally's (that's the founder's last name, by the way) or
    www.beautycentury.com/
    Holler if you want the EZ-to-follow instructions on how to use this stuff; I do it all the time on myself and other folks . . . it's cheap, easy, and doesn't look like fake color.
    --Tock

  9. #9
    iron4life79's Avatar
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    the vast wasteland
    Posts
    3,790
    GOING GRAY CYC?

    join the club dude. just because we're a little (or a lot) gray, dosent mean we arent sexy as hell, or any less virile.
    my wife would kill me if i colored mine.....she loves it. i only have a little at the temples as of now, but i think its going to spread some in the near future.

    dont sweat it bro.....its part of being a mature human being.

    peace I4L

  10. #10
    ItalianMuscle's Avatar
    ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,267
    Winny does some sh#t to your hair. Some of my bro's taken winny 2 of them went bold and another has almost all grey and they are in there 20's..

  11. #11
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    7,846
    Quote Originally Posted by David B.
    I'm 47 years old, and winny doesn't seem to have affected my graying at all. But then I'm not even at the "graying temples" stage yet, just a sprinkling of salt mixed in with the pepper, and a little gray streak on my chin. And I'm on winny right now.

    Maybe it's just your time...
    --dave



    Just because YOU have genetically enhanced "super hair" doesnt mean that you need to lord it over us

    and darn it - im not that old that I need grey hair yet - my uncle, whose hair mine is most like, didnt get it until his 40s and im not quite there yet - again, my conclusion - winny (and david B's hair) - is eeeeeevil

  12. #12
    David B.'s Avatar
    David B. is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    LR AR
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    --dave



    Just because YOU have genetically enhanced "super hair" doesnt mean that you need to lord it over us

    and darn it - im not that old that I need grey hair yet - my uncle, whose hair mine is most like, didnt get it until his 40s and im not quite there yet - again, my conclusion - winny (and david B's hair) - is eeeeeevil
    I'll gladly trade some brown hair for bigger delts...

  13. #13
    Tuggy's Avatar
    Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Covington, Louisiana
    Posts
    318
    Once the greys start. they seem to pick up speed. Sort of like a downhill snowball. hehe

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •