Thread: Pct Help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    suav is offline New Member

Pct Help

I am going to run this cycle i need help on how much pct and for how long i have to run it i really have no idea how i should run my pct need your help guys.

week 1-8 sust 750mg/week
    week 1-14 deca 500mg/week
    week 9-14 winny 50mg/eod
    what pct should i run on this? when should i start and finish my pct??

im not starting the cycle till i know how i should run the pct i have 30-50mg clomid tabs and 30-20mg nolva tabs

bigboy20 is offline Junior Member
    i would start pct 2 and a alf weeks after last injetion. ur gonna want to pick up somemore nolva. do 20 mgs of nolva and 50 mgs clomid. if u can u should pick up some hcg i always like to throw it in my pct. u should off cycle for month ora little longer if u prefer i do mine for 2 months.

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suav
    I am going to run this cycle i need help on how much pct and for how long i have to run it i really have no idea how i should run my pct need your help guys.

week 1-8 sust 750mg/week
    week 1-14 deca 500mg/week
    week 9-14 winny 50mg/eod
    what pct should i run on this? when should i start and finish my pct??
    You should take your cycle to the general board. I believe the winny needs to be run right up to pct. Why EOD on the winny? Why not ED? Are they winny tabs?

Also, the sust should be run longer than 8 weeks. You will not get the full benefit of the Long acting esthers in only 8 weeks. Sus also needs to be shot more frequently than once a week. I shot every third day. Most advocate EOD. This is due to the blend of Short acting esthers.

How many cycles have you done prior? How old are you? What are your stats?

I would take this cycle to the general message board prior to planning your PCT. Cycle looks like it needs work bro.

well the sust i am doing eod to ad up to 750 week
    same with deca im gonna split it in the same inj.
    winny is zambon amps thats why eod soreness
    2nd cycle
    my first i didnt know anything about sauce just did it ( i know stupid) sust 1000mg week split to eod for 5 weeks winny eod 4 weeks gained 14 lbs of solid muscle lost 4 % bf kept all gains bf went back up 2 % no pct ( i know stupid) took estro block that was my pct.
    rite now im at 5'11''
    190 lbs 9% bf 22 yrs old

im not a body builder i juice because it helps me get big quick. i wont lie , i like to look good when i go out. your support is great guys i work 15 hr days and have an on and off season in the gym bills wont pay themselves. so in the spring and summer is my gym season ( dont work as much )

the fan is offline New Member
    will t3 "from gnc",contains tribulis,etc. bring back nat. test after a dmso fina cycle.

Outlaw** is offline Associate Member
    thats what I used my first cycle for pct. Before I found this board. T-3 worked for me great. I used T-3 from GNC and creatine. But since I found this board I'm gonna use nolva this time for pct.

the fan is offline New Member
    thanks outlaw,was gettin kinda worried.should have listened and had everything befor i started.

Thread Information