Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JDogg is offline Junior Member

17 week cycle, do I need HCG for PCT?

Hi, I'm in the 15th week of the following cycle:

wk 1-3 Oral Turinabol 50mg/day
    wk 1-12 Test E 600mg/wk
    wk 13-17 Test Prop 125mg/EOD
    wk 13-17 Oral Winny 75md ED

I have 8000 IUs of HCG here, along with the regular Nolva and Clomid I would run with PCT anyway. Do I need HCG to get my body back on track? And if so, in which dosage would I administer it?

thanks in advance, you guys are always a big help

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    YES YES and YES.. no you didn't run tren , no your doses wern't crazy high, but yes you were on long enough to shut yourself down good bro. If i were you i'd do this, for your last week of test prop and week after run the hcg at 1000iu EOD, that will jumpstart your balls nice and the clomid and nolva wont have to work so hard to recover you. Honestly, i'd also hit the clomid and nolva for another week each longer than you normally would. Take an AI (armidex or whatev) during your pct too, avoid the gyno possiblilty with the estro spikes of the hcg... may want to look into tribulus too, also take Vitamin E @ 1000iu ED for your pct. Good luck...

(If you are thinking it may just not be worth it to run the hcg, think about the possibility of sexual dysfunction, or the loss of that hard earned Lean Muscle u packed on, better to be safe than sorry)

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    YES YES and YES.. no you didn't run tren , no your doses wern't crazy high, but yes you were on long enough to shut yourself down good bro. If i were you i'd do this, for your last week of test prop and week after run the hcg at 1000iu EOD, that will jumpstart your balls nice and the clomid and nolva wont have to work so hard to recover you. Honestly, i'd also hit the clomid and nolva for another week each longer than you normally would. Take an AI (armidex or whatev) during your pct too, avoid the gyno possiblilty with the estro spikes of the hcg... may want to look into tribulus too, also take Vitamin E @ 1000iu ED for your pct. Good luck...

(If you are thinking it may just not be worth it to run the hcg, think about the possibility of sexual dysfunction, or the loss of that hard earned Lean Muscle u packed on, better to be safe than sorry)
    Yes I agree but if you only have 8000ius that wont go too far maybe get some more hcg.
    Also I havent tried it yet but next pct I do Im going to throw in some Lr3igf, just another thought for ya.

JDogg is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply. You said that, for the last week of test prop and week after, I should run the hcg at 1000iu EOD. In the first week after Prop, should I run Nolva and clomid already?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i have to say yes run it

i ran a 20 week cycle with test tren eq masteron and dident need it but that's just me

better to be safe than sorry
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

redline1986 is offline New Member
    adaa

Thread Information