ebjack is offline Senior Member
    your previous post was moved to the PCT forum

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryPimp
    IM COMMING OFF 17 WEEKS OF DEPO TEST, I NEED PCT INFORMATION. I JUST POSTED A THREAD AND ITS GONE I PURCHASED CLOMI LAST NIGHT BUT AM READING DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT NOVLADEX AND IM ASKING YOUR ADVICE IF YOU HAVE ANY ON WHATS BETTER OR IF THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE
    just where this one is.. and is going..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    this is pasted from the Serm/AI definition sticky

link......... SERM/AI Definition

Clomid and Nolvadex are both anti-estrogens belonging to the same group of triphenylethylene compounds. They are structurally related and specifically classified as selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) with mixed agonistic and antagonistic properties. This means that in certain tissues they can block the effects of estrogen, by altering the binding capacity of the receptor, while in others they can act as actual estrogens, activating the receptor. In men, both of these drugs act as anti-estrogens in their capacity to oppose the negative feedback of estrogens on the hypothalamus and stimulate the heightened release of GnRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone). LH output by the pituitary will be increased as a result, which in turn can increase the level of testosterone by the testes.

i'm going to run both clomid and nolva and L-dex in my PCT

you might get more replies if you took off the CAPS lock and tried to appear like you did a little research

southmadejd is offline Member
    Really it is just preference. I just run Nolva for my PCT and it works out great for me but it might not for you. Personally if you read all of the stickies in the PCT forum you should have no problem with PCT. The knowledge is there....you just have to read it.

harddrive is offline New Member
    Well I have to say it pure stupidity to even think of cycling and not doing any research first, or having all the gear ready and waiting.

This my friend is how people get hurt.

I run L-dex .25mg all through the cycle but you are finished.
    You can run 10 mg Nolva daily all through the cycle if you are gyno prone or some other products that lion has to keep estrogen down.

14 days after the last injection.

40mg Nolva daily first week
    20mg daily next 2 to 3 weeks
    Clomid 150 mg daily first week
    Clomid 100 mg daily next 2 to 3 weeks

That's a good starting point.
    Last edited by harddrive; 02-21-2007 at 02:52 PM.

Thread Information