SergioLMT is offline Associate Member

Overwhelmed newbie...

Hey everybody! I've been intently researching and studying in order to set myself up for my first cycle, but I have to say, it's a bit overwhelming with so many different opinions and view points out there. I think I've come to the conclusion at least, that Test E alone is probably best for a first cycle. That part is settled. The PCT, however, has me confused as all hell. LOL. I'm definitely trying to get my hands on some hCG , but other than that, there seems to be a lot of contradiction in peoples use of Nolva, Letro...etc. Can anyone help me create a "battle plan," so to speak, to make the first cycle as successful as possible?

Thanks so much in advance everyone. You guys rule!

Lejes is offline Junior Member
    All I can recommend is to follow Anthony Robert's PCT; It's unbelievable. I'm about 14 weeks clean now after my first cycle and the funniest thing was when I was following his PCT, I never felt like I even went off cycle; Until one day I just thought "Oh wait, I'm off cycle. I haven't used anything in 2 months. HAHAHAHAHA!" And it was that perfect!

... Except the ridiculous backne!

Edit: I need some of that happy shampoo next time.
    Last edited by Lejes; 05-08-2007 at 12:13 PM.

Haha. I hear ya about the bacne. I had done three "cycles" of accutane when I was in high school, so that's definitely a concern of mine. :-) Thanks for the input bro!

Lejes is offline Junior Member
    btw, props for selecting test e alone as your first cycle. That's what I did and from everything I've read and from my experience it was the best decision I could have made. Test is a good all-rounder, so gives you a great idea how your body is going to react to other compounds; And it's cheap and very effective, and the unwanted side effects aren't as harsh as some of the more advanced compounds.

I did 500mg test e a week for 12 weeks, AR's PCT was perfect for it as I said. Just don't go about messing with it by switching out compounds from it and you'll be good.

You'll learn which side effects you are prone to with AAS from your test cycle. Although 500mg enth a week is moderate; I learned I'm not so prone to gyno, no signs of it at all. Hair loss none (though I believe that's a side effect from repeated cycling). Only slight testicular shrinkage; I recover well, But I'm very prone to acne it seems. So that kind of clues me into what's going to happen with DHT or 19-nor derived steroids in the future.

You're gonna freak out when you have your first "I'm juiced" workout experience. I remember mine, I won't ever forget it! I was like "HOLY SHIT! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!" Good luck bro!

Thank you bro! I'll definitely keep you updated! :-)

Thread Information