zoidbar is offline Junior Member

HCG & LH Question , Lab question

At 500Ius per day of HCG While taking Nolva and exemest, Will The HCG suppress the LH levels even tho you are taking Nolvadex ? As i know HCG
    works the same way as LH so if the piturity sees this will it turn down your own production of LH so if one did not take the nolva your levels would be all most zero have i got that right? Thanks guys

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    HCG will suppress LH levels but at the end of a long cycle, your LH is pretty much shot anyways so its good for restoring testicular size...it is best used at the last leg (1-2 wks) of a cycle before PCT, it is then followed immediately with clomid theraphy that aggressively stimulates your pituitary to produce LH which is to be utilized by your restored testes. Nolvadex is primarily used as an estrogen receptor site blocker and cannot compensate for the strength of HCG negative feedback thereby making your whole line of reasoning moot....HCG will supress LH no matter what. The key is how to balance testicular size restoration with PT-axis recovery using HCG and PCT.

cheers
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 05-12-2007 at 12:19 AM.

zoidbar is offline Junior Member
    Ok i had a blood test 2 weeks into a pct i have been shut down for a very long time , I am using sir roberts PCT in the hope it can help me as i am only 37 years old , My test levels were very low like 9 to 12 in uk msu i got tested the other day and my test levels were 21.4 thats the highest its been in 5 years i noticed that my LH and FSH levels were low and just wanted to confirm that the LH would suppress them that low while taking nolva as i did do a PCT before on arimidex and nolva and my FSH & LH levels were fairley high so i am thinking when i come off the HCG my LH levels should get back to 4.0 iu/s ++ As they are 1.7 ius at the mo ,First time i have used HCG and its very powerfull stuff even at 500Ius per day thank you for your input sir.
    Regards
    Zoidbar

Thread Information