randy6969 is offline Member

do toremifene and armidex conflict like nolva and armi

do toremifene and armidex conflict like nolva and armi?

i was thinking of doing

toremifene and armidex for my pct 6 weeks

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    iv never heard of nolva and armidex conflicting??? can u give me sum info on this?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    iv never heard of nolva and armidex conflicting??? can u give me sum info on this?
    Here is one that shows it does..

Interactions of antioestrogens and aromatase inhibitors.

Schmid P, Possinger K

Department of Oncology and Hematology, Charite Campus Mitte, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany.

Aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens have shown substantial activity in primary and advanced breast cancer. Since they exhibit different modes of action, attempts have been made to combine them or to use them sequentially in order to potentially increase their efficacy. In preclinical studies, combined, sequential or alternating treatments with aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens have failed to provide higher antitumoural activity. There are relevant pharmacokinetic interactions resulting in decreased plasma concentrations of third generation aromatase inhibitors when combined with tamoxifen. Several randomised clinical trials comparing single agent and combined treatment with tamoxifen and aminoglutethimide failed to show any benefit for the combination. Early results of the adjuvant ATAC trial indicate that single agent anastrozole is superior to tamoxifen or the combination of both. Several trials are ongoing which might help to further define the role of sequential or combined treatment with aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens. However, to date, looking at the current evidence, combined treatment with aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens does not appear to provide additional benefit compared to single agent treatment.

Merc.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Here is a older thread about tore and PgR...

Anyone use toremifene with tren

Merc.

randy6969 is offline Member
    thanks.. that helps... would that be a good pct.. torm and armi 6 week pct for a test cycle 12 wks) im also running trib, longjack, zma, muria puama, avena sativa, ginsing complex, mygogenx)

Thread Information