chrisw1173 is offline New Member

Aromasin Clomid ?

I read some where that clomid was a estro based chemical so would using an Ai like Aromasin Keep the Clomid for working?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Nope.

Check out this thread.
    PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

Aromasin is the BEST AI to take with a SERM (Especially nolva) as SERMS can lower the effectiveness of other AI's like Arimidex and Letro.

Thanks for the info Bro.I have been wonder about that for a while I knew it was ok with nolva just didn't know about the clomid.I was going to use clomid in my pct since I couldn't get any hcg .Oh and I have Aromasin and nolva to.

Whats ya cycle ganna be?

I ran 10 weeks of sust at 500mg a week and at week 8 I trew in some winny at 50 ed I just finnished the sust and have two more weeks of winny befor my pct. Its been about two years sinces I have run a cycle .I tried to work out natty for a while just to see what I could do .So sinces it's been so long sinces I have cycled I just wanted to keep this one simple.I had decent gains I ran a-dex at .25mg ed to keep bloat down and still gained a lean 13 pounds so I think I went pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw1173 View Post
    I ran 10 weeks of sust at 500mg a week and at week 8 I trew in some winny at 50 ed I just finnished the sust and have two more weeks of winny befor my pct. Its been about two years sinces I have run a cycle .I tried to work out natty for a while just to see what I could do .So sinces it's been so long sinces I have cycled I just wanted to keep this one simple.I had decent gains I ran a-dex at .25mg ed to keep bloat down and still gained a lean 13 pounds so I think I went pretty well.
    Sweet.

Sometimes the simple cycles are the best cycles.

I love Test and npp... Nice n simple yet fantastic, as simply altering the diet can change the goal of the cycle completely.

Yeah so true It's all about diet. I was happy with the cycle I would much rather put on a lean 13 than a bloated up fat 20 or 25.I think my next cycle Im going to run test c and some Eq bring my cardio up some an try and lean out who knows I might even trow in some mast at the end

Think that would be a great cycle to work ya up2 a killer Test, Tren and Mast cycle.

Yeah that would be a awsome cycle. I have always wanted to run Tren but never have those sides scare the s#@* out of me .That and I tend to be I lil gyno pron.
    Last edited by chrisw1173; 04-10-2008 at 11:06 PM. Reason: left out a word

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw1173 View Post
    Yeah that would be a awsome cycle. I have always wanted to run Tren but never have those sides scare the s#@* out of me .That and I tend to be I lil gyno pron.
    If Test and Tren are done properly, gyno really shouldn't be a worry.

keep ya Test dose low, Near HRT level or just above - Do this for 2 reasons..

1. Test compared to Tren is weak, might as well rely on the power of the tren.

2. Keeping ya Test dose low minimizes chance of aromatization. So with no estro sides to worry about thats one thing less you have to keep under control.
    Also Estro sides act as a magnifier to Prog sides from the Tren, so you def don't want that.

To then keep any possible Tren sides under control, invest in some caber.
    Caber is a dopamine antagonist, and when dopamine is raised, it lowers prolactin which is the guilty party for causing Tren gyno...

Masteron on top of all that will harden you up a lot.
    Should equal very good gains in quality muscle and getting a much tighter drier look.
    If ya worried about ya hairline from taking a DHT, then invest in some finasteride.

Thread Information