cokecoon is offline Junior Member

urgent advice!!!

I have been taking tren ace for 2 weeks at 2x times per week and winny depot for 5 weeks 3 times per week. this is my first cycle and evrybody is telling me its wrong for me so now i need to stop my cycle....my question is was pct do i need, pls dont post a link to massive article on pct because i feel my circumstances are different, just names of what i need to get my natural test production back to normal will do...i have no gyno or acne, hair loss or any other sides but have been told the tren will shutdown my natural test very hard and in want a pct to conteract this.

thank you

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Edgar is offline Associate Member

hldr1027 is offline Junior Member
    Go to the link at the top right of the page and purchase a clomi&tamax comi deal and you will be sorted, still read all the pct stickys though as they will help you with you dosages and lenght you need to run pct for, good luck!!!

can sumone help???
    will nolvadex , hcg and proviron be ok as a pct for the gear i have been on?

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cokecoon View Post
    I have been taking tren ace for 2 weeks at 2x times per week and winny depot for 5 weeks 3 times per week. this is my first cycle and evrybody is telling me its wrong for me so now i need to stop my cycle....my question is was pct do i need, pls dont post a link to massive article on pct because i feel my circumstances are different, just names of what i need to get my natural test production back to normal will do...i have no gyno or acne, hair loss or any other sides but have been told the tren will shutdown my natural test very hard and in want a pct to conteract this.

thank you
    R u stopping cuz everyone told you its the wrong cycle for you to do?? or is there some real non-pusssy issue??

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    whats a cokecoon

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    finish your cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    R u stopping cuz everyone told you its the wrong cycle for you to do?? or is there some real non-pusssy issue??

non ***** issue? i dont get you mate.....yes im stopping cuz everyone (mainly senior forum members so to speak) told me that tren and winny as a first cycle is not good...apparantly i should have stacked it with some test. and its going to shut my natural test supply down really hard.
    im going to start my pct as soon as i get some.....

sorel_C is offline Member
    bro you already started,, yea it snot the greatest cycle,, defentaly not a first,, but i can guarentee that you will gain muscle and if you get your pct together you will recover just fine,,,,, not trying to step on anyones toes here,, and i know why some ppl try to make up horror stories for the new guys around but alot of it is taking out of content,,... try it out if it doest fit you then switch or scatch it

yes i hear what your saying bro, but everyones telling me its dangerous and that i could do some seroius damage if i dont stop check out this forum link below and you'll see what i mean.....
    advice pls

to be honest with you chris ive made great gains and not had any sides so far but im new to the whole scene so i take on board what more experienced people tell me even though i really dont want to stop but if its gonna do me damage than i have no choice.
    Last edited by cokecoon; 08-09-2008 at 07:04 PM.

newjuice whats your reasoning for saying finish my cycle?
    and do u mind me asking what your on?

Thread Information