Astr8upfella is offline New Member

Just found out I'm infertile...HELP!

What up everyone. So, I'm 27 and done a few cycles in the past. I went to a doctor to do a semen analysis and he told me I have 4 million and the min. for fertile is 40 million. NOT good news. I didn't do my clomid therapy after my last cycle, so I'm thinking there could be hope.
    I didn't think I needed to do the clomid therapy because I was doing primo and anavar .
    Anyway, any advice on what to do.
    What would my clomid therapy look like as far as dosing.

Thanks so much.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look into HCG and also run an agressive pct of clomid/nolva/aromasin for 4-6 weeks and get a sperm count check again after.

Thanks for the reply.
    Would you have any idea what an aggressive dose of my pct would be?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Because of the situation I would start the clomid high for a week maybe even 100mg then 2nd week lower to 50mg. Nolva could be ran 20-40mg ed. aromasin 12.5mg daily and HCG 250-500ius twice weekly.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    time could also help. a girl i knew her boyfriend was classed as infertile thay where trying for kids he took steroid 's and stopped done pct got checked out said it was no good come back in nine months.

he went back in nine months and he come back fine
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Thanks. I'm sweating bullets here. Glad you told me about your buddy's situation. That'll at least give me some hope.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There is a Search Feature here uno...

Tut tut...C'mon.

How to get more fertile asap?

Effect of clomiphene citrate on sperm density in male partners of infertile couples.Patankar SS, Kaore SB, Sawane MV, Mishra NV, Deshkar AM.
    Department of Physiology, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur. [email protected]

Infertility is on the rise in today's world. A subnormal sperm count is frequently encountered in infertile couples. Clomiphene citrate, 1-[p-(beta-diethyl aminoethoxy) phenyl]-1,2-diphenyl chloroethylene, is an orally active nonsteroidal agent distantly related to diethylstilbestrol. It is thought to stimulate pituitary gonadotropin release by excluding estradiol from hypothalamic receptor sites. This interaction neutralizes the normal negative feedback control of estrogen and results in enhanced secretion of LH-RH, FSH-RH and gonadotropins. Testosterone is produced by the Leydig cells in response to LH secretion. The concentration of testosterone in the tubular environment is believed to maintain the gametogenic function of the testis. Clomiphene citrate in the dose of 25 mg daily for 25 days with five days rest was administered to 25 extreme oligozoospermic men (group I) and 40 moderate oligozoospermic men (group II) the cycle being continued for three months). Repeat semen analysis was done at the end of three months and all the routine seminal parameters were reevaluated. The data thus obtained was analyzed using Student's paired 't' test. The mean sperm count in Group I increased from 3.84 +/- 0.32 to 8.2 +/- 1.58 (P < 0.05) and in Group II from 13.05 +/- 0.48 to 24.55 +/- 1.73 (P < 0.001). The mean motile sperm count in Group I increased from 1.74 +/- 0.25 to 3.92 +/- 0.83 (P < 0.05) and in Group II from 8.27 +/- 0.40 to 10.05 +/- 0.56 (P < 0.01). Thus clomiphene citrate exerts its effect on spermatogenesis by raising the endogenous serum FSH, LH and testosterone levels to initiate and maintain gametogenesis (10). Researchers opined that this increase in endogenous gonadotrophins manifests itself in improving the sperm count, sperm motility and to certain extent morphology of the sperms, when there is no end-organ pathology.
    PMID: 18175667
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

New'ish one (Oct 2007):

The beneficial effects of toremifene administration on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis and sperm parameters in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia.Farmakiotis D, Farmakis C, Rousso D, Kourtis A, Katsikis I, Panidis D.
    Division of Endocrinology and Human Reproduction, Second Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.

OBJECTIVE: To evaluate whether toremifene, a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), has a beneficiary effect on all three main sperm parameters. DESIGN: Prospective interventional clinical study. SETTING: University hospital. PATIENT(S): One-hundred subfertile men with idiopathic oligozospermia. INTERVENTION(S): Toremifene (60 mg daily) was administered to all men for 3 months. At baseline and at the end of each month, serum concentrations of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, inhibin B, and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) were measured. At baseline and at the end, semen analysis was performed and sperm concentration, spermatozoal motility and normal sperm forms were determined. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Gonadotropin, testosterone, inhibin-B levels, total sperm count, sperm morphology and motility. RESULT(S): Toremifene administration resulted in a significant increase in FSH, testosterone, SHBG, and inhibin B levels, as well as in sperm concentration, percentage motility and normal sperm forms. Twenty-two men's partners achieved pregnancy within 2 months of the end of treatment. At the end of the third month, serum FSH levels were significantly higher in the men whose partners did not achieve pregnancy, and total sperm count and normal sperm forms were significantly lower compared with the group of men whose partners achieved pregnancy. CONCLUSION(S): Toremifene administration for a period of 3 months in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia is associated with significant improvements of sperm count, motility, and morphology, mediated by increased gonadotropin secretion and possibly a direct beneficial effect of toremifene on the testes. The above findings are also indicative of a better testicular exocrine (improved sperm parameters) response to treatment in men whose partners achieved pregnancy compared with those who did not. Further randomized, placebo-controlled trials should be conducted to determine whether this particular selective estrogen receptor modulator can be useful as an initial approach in men with oligozoospermia.

PMID: 17412336 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

So...To recap.

Toremifene, Clomid are excellent.

HCG will also help, but I'd go with HMG (if you can get it).

Speak to Spywizard (or read the above link) as he's done this with Clomid/HCG and got his sperm back to 600 million.

- "Oh, thanks Swifto"

- "Thats ok...

That is all."

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Astr8upfella View Post
    Thanks. I'm sweating bullets here. Glad you told me about your buddy's situation. That'll at least give me some hope.
    "Chill Winston..."

Your the man Swifto.
    Thanks brotha

Thread Information