simpsy is offline New Member

Converting liquid stane mg to ml

Height:5'11
    Weight:190
    Bf:15%

How do you convert mg to ml, the syringe that came with my liquid stane from our sponsor is in ml and i want to take 10 mg. Can someone please help. I no, im retarded....

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    ok what does the label say.. in example 25 mgs/ ml.....

30ml 25mg/ml

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    ok so that means that there is 25mg per ml.. if u take half a ml then u would be getting 12.5 mg.. which is what has been recomneded by multiple people on this site. 12.5 ml every other day. and just a warnign i just started my liquid stane tonight from arr and it tastes horrible..

thanks bro.... can you mix it with water or something

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    i guess but most ppl here will tell u to just shoot it back.. what cycle u running?

test 400, i plan to take the stane through cycle then tamox and clom for recovery.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Yeah im taking andro 275 2 ccs a week. Taking liquid stane 12.5 eod and gonna be taking liquid torem and tamoxifen for pct. have u checked out swiftos pct thread?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

Have u started your cycle yet?

very informative, thanks for the link DGK. I just started my cycle 6 days ago, what about you ?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    i got a few weeks left.. im takin 550 mg of andro a week. (5 test blend) and im loving it.. After my last cancer surgery i was down to 170 lbs.. im up around 200 now with some def muscle gain. My reason for goin on aas was bc my buddy has been trashed the past 2 yrs from chemo and surgery and i wanted to get back to normal.. i know i will lose some weight when i come off but i got my diet pretty dialed in and plan to keep it that way even when off cycle

Does the juice give you energy as well as strength and size, because i heard that chemo can really knock the shit out of your system. Are you being prescribed the juice ?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Unfortunately im not being prescribed the juice yet. My test levels came back low but in the normal low range. Before i had my left testicle removed i was in the high above average range. My doc doesnt see how being in the low normal range now is not normal for me.. so when he denied my request fot trt i took matters in my own hands. And i am extremely happy with the results. Not looking forward to being off cycle but oh well. Yeah gives me energy, strength and size.. i have been doing weekly pics to monitor my prgores and the difference is unbelivable Im finally ack to my pre cancer weight and shape..

Thread Information