Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    I think any vet knows about this.
    As a vet one thing I do know is alot of people read about shit, then talk shit.
    Then, of course, there are other guys who know about AND do shit - then talk about it.
    I know whos opinions I respect. Something I've learned as a vet.

CuriousGuy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Then, of course, there are other guys who know about AND do shit - then talk about it.
    So whats your take on the feedback I am looking for , I would love to hear it please chime in....... It means allot to me thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGuy View Post
    So whats your take on the feedback I am looking for , I would love to hear it please chime in....... It means allot to me thanks
    Dont be fooled into believeing the anabolic /androgenic ratio of a steroid will determine gains retention. Its nonsense - although people im sure have read this somwhere and believe it. The very mechanisms that increase the anabolic effect of a steroid will return to "normal" once the steroid use ceases. Same thing when it comes to its androgenic effects (utilizing effective pct of course).
    The best thing you can do is be sure to increase cals to support additional muscle mass and adjust training as well.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-20-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    You do not need to beat around to bush to make a point. No need to be so touchy either.

I made myself very clear in my post above while trying to make a point for CuriousGuy, explaining my perspective on some compounds with highly anabolic in nature and why I think they provide users with more retainable muscle mass in the long run as opposed to some others compounds that are by far more androgenic than anabolic in their compositions. You have absolutely no right to give me shit for not having agreed with the points I made. Grow up!

You are distorting the subject in this thread by turning it into a personal matter, try not to.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 03-20-2012 at 01:17 AM.

CuriousGuy is offline Junior Member
    Thank you Turkish !

Blog Entries
    You do not need to beat around to bush to make a point. No need to be so touchy either.

I made myself very clear in my post above while trying to make a point for CuriousGuy, explaining my perspective on some compounds with highly anabolic in nature and why I think they provide users with more retainable muscle mass in the long run as opposed to some others compounds that are by far more androgenic than anabolic in their compositions. You have absolutely no right to give me shit for not having agreed with the points I made. Grow up!

You are distorting the subject in this thread by turning it into a personal matter, try not to.

Thanks.
    Do we have some personal history im unaware of?
    Its not the fact that your wrong ...its the fact that your a condescending prick. You have been that way in several threads lately and made sevral comments with that tone. Im not quitye sure who you think you are - but please make an effort to stop - it makes you look and sound like an idiot - especially to those that do know wtf they are talking about.
    That clear enough for you? Not distorted in any way?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-20-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup;5944***
    Do we have some personal history im unaware of?
    Its not the fact that your wrong ...its the fact that your a condescending prick. You have been that way in several threads lately and made sevral comments with that tone. Im not quitye sure who you think you are - but please make an effort to stop - it makes you look and sound like an idiot - especially to those that do know wtf they are talking about.
    That clear enough for you? Not distorted in any way?
    Thanks.
    As a matter of fact, we did not have a personal history before you called me a ''condescending prick,'' but after that, you can bet on it.

I did not know you had the ability to judge someone whom you have never met in person, but apparently you can leap to a conclusion about his style without hearing his voice or observing his mimics, now I wish were born with such outrageous qualities.

I can tell by looking at your style that you are one of those people who thinks he can represent for the rest, telling me that I sound and look like an idiot to the members of this forum, but you should know that you are the first and only person who ever approached me with such an aggravating style since the first day of my membership. Moreover, I have been receiving thank you pm's from some of the members I tried to be helpful with on the steroid and nutrition forums ''lately'', so I have absolutely no concern for your nonsense. So why don't you take a deep breath and reconsider this situation. Try not to be so subjective this time.

Here is a direct quotation from steroid.com ''its (Primobolan Depot's) primary functions is to help your body retain nitrogen at a greatly enhanced rate. The greater your nitrogen retention is, the more muscle you will build.'' And what did I say in my original post about gear use and muscle retention? I agreed upon everything about the diet yet added my perspective that ''the longer one stays on high anabolic ratio compound the possibility of retainable muscle increases in the long term.'' You are more than welcomed to think I am wrong about this, at least I will not call you a ''condescending prick'' for disagreeing with me and/or thinking that I am wrong.

If you thik I will be subjected to your anger outbursts and/or your devoted despisement towards me in this forum, you are terribly mistaken. You really need to chill out...
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 03-20-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    As a matter of fact, we did not have a personal history before you called me a ''condescending prick,'' but after that, you can bet on it. see how that works out for yiu

I did not know you had the ability to judge someone whom you have never met in person, but apparently you can leap to a conclusion about his style without hearing his voice or observing his mimics, now I wish were born with such outrageous qualities. Well u make it pretty easy typing things in threads like "before the idiots chime in" and responding to a vet with "any vet should know this"

I can tell by looking at your style hmm interesting- just one sentence ago that was an "outrageous quality" - yet now you express the arrogance to possess it. Go figure. that you are one of those people who thinks he can represent for the rest, telling me that I sound and look like an idiot to the members of this forum, but you should know that you are the first and only person who ever approached me with such an aggravating style since the first day of my membership. Moreover, I have been receiving thank you pm's from some of the members I tried to be helpful with on the steroid and nutrition forums ''lately'', so I have absolutely no concern for your nonsense. So why don't you take a deep breath and reconsider this situation. Try not to be so subjective this time.

Here is a direct quotation from steroid.com ''its (Primobolan Depot's) primary functions is to help your body retain nitrogen at a greatly enhanced rate. The greater your nitrogen retention is, the more muscle you will build.'' And what did I say in my original post about gear use and muscle retention? I agreed upon everything about the diet yet added my perspective that ''the longer one stays on high anabolic ratio compound the possibility of retainable muscle increases in the long term.'' You are more than welcomed to think I am wrong about this, at least I will not call you a ''condescending prick'' for disagreeing with me and/or thinking that I am wrong. it has nothing to do with right or wrong - its the arrogant condescending remarks like the ones I mentioned above that I take issue with

If you thik I will be subjected to your anger outbursts and/or your devoted despisement towards me in this forum, you are terribly mistaken. You really need to chill out...
    Do not presume to tell me what I need to do.
    You need to check your ego and arrogance a bit so as not to be offensive and we can ALL resume learning from one another. I am not the only one that has taken notice of this btw.

Now back to the topic at hand:
    While steroids that are more anabolic in nature exert their effects like increased nitrogen retention and increased protein systhesis - these elevated effects do not last post administration - thus it is inevitable your body will not be able to maintain or "retain" those gains any more so than androgen induced gains. The end result will ultimately be the same. Thats my opinion and experience. You are surely entitled so yours. Id simply appreciate it if you leave the condescention behind.
    Thank You.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-20-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Thread Information