Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member

Pct roller coaster ?

I'm on day 6 of pct and the last 2 weeks have been real hard emotionally and mentally. Is this normal. I'm starting to come around the last day or two. I feel like I lost half of my gains already and hoping that is it? Strength is about 80% were I was. I know I was gonna lose some gains but didn't this much. Thanks

West Coast Winner is offline Associate Member
    I'm on the same boat with you. I even ate like a damn pig yesterday and somehow I'm down like 5 lbs in one day. Wtf..... really depressed, cuz iv been busting my ass! At least I'm still young...

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you could try using igf1 des or lr3 while going into and during pct to help out holding muscle and possibly help with PCT.

Good luck man.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Dont get dishartened lads this is the hardest part of the cycle. Its great when your on gaining feeling like a million bucks but now its hard your test is low and you feel like shite. Keep doing what your both doing and it will be over soon
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

tranceaddict24 is offline New Member
    have you thought about getting blood work done to make sure your ancillaries are good? Just a thought

West Coast Winner is offline Associate Member
    Past 2-3 days iv been eating a shitliad. And eating clean. Seemed tonget back to 165 today and leeaann!

tranceaddict24 is offline New Member
    are you 100% that your PCT ancillaries are not under dosed? I assume you have research chemicals and not pharmaceuticals, is that correct? PCT is nothing to take lightly, it is the most critical and dangerous part of the cycle. Post up your pre cycle blood work and your post cycle blood work, you can check to see where your levels are at and better adjust your dosages. you can't just be like oh yeah they said online to take this much, or this guy took that much and it worked. Blood work is cheap, you can't guess when it comes down to this, it's too important.

Thread Information