Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro you are making this way to complicated. An insulin syringe holds 1cc measured in to units. It's still just 1cc no matter how you look at it. Your hcg is however many iu's it is labeled at and you choose how to reconstitute it depending how much bac water you use. So after you have added your desired back water divide that by 10 and that would give you the strength measured in iu based on ten pins. Making sense 5000 iu divided by 10 cc of bac water equals 500 iu per cc. If you use less bac water just do the same math

You can do your hcg shots on the same day as the test it really doesn't matter you are trying to stimulate the testies to function either way. I prefer to do it on the same day cause its easier to remember

judoguy is offline New Member
    thanks jim, I didn't realize that .5 was the desired amount for 1 site injection, after all this I think I just stick to fixing motorcycles.

Quote Originally Posted by judoguy
    thanks jim, I didn't realize that .5 was the desired amount for 1 site injection, after all this I think I just stick to fixing motorcycles.
    It's not as hard as it looks not as complicated its just division. If you add 10cc of bac water like we talked about you have 500 iu per cc. Your insulin syringe holds 1 cc measured into 100 units. 500 divided by 100 equals each unit. It seems like a pain but once you get used to it it's pretty simple

judoguy is offline New Member
    I ran the numbers to see what 250iu would get me if I had been taking it all along and at 25 units I would have to add 5ml bac water any more and the vial is over full or I guess have to find less consentrated hcg to run higher volune injections correct ? .3 is 6ml

Quote Originally Posted by judoguy
    I ran the numbers to see what 250iu would get me if I had been taking it all along and at 25 units I would have to add 5ml bac water any more and the vial is over full or I guess have to find less consentrated hcg to run higher volune injections correct ? .3 is 6ml
    You don't have to do it anyway its all how you measure it. Just do 200 2 x EW. It's easier to calculate adding 5ml of bac water. Gives you 1000 iu per cc. Divided by 10 gives you 100 iu per unit on your insulin pin. Do 2 units gives you 200 iu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information