Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Awful lab results after PCT on a "simple" cycle.

  1. #1
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63

    Awful lab results after PCT on a "simple" cycle.

    I ran the following cycle that ended Dec 1st, 2013:

    Weeks 1-8 - 150 mg test prop EOD
    Weeks 8-12 - 100 mg tren ace/100 mg test prop EOD

    Ran Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. Like an idiot, I pinned 100 mg of test prop a week after (around early January), felt stupid for doing it so did 40 mg of Nolva the next day. A week later, I pinned two days in a row of 100 mg tren ace/50 mg test prop. Then the last week I was off (I wanted to start the cycle early like an idiot).

    Here are my results (I'm 26, male):

    Testosterone , Serum - 248 (Range 348-1197) LOW
    Lymphs - 52 (Range 14-46%) HIGH
    Neutrophils - 37 (Range 40-74%) LOW
    RDE - 17.2 (Range 12.3-15.4%) HIGH

    I don't know what this means - should I run Nolva more, or just B&C? I doubt that simple of a cycle put me on TRT...and oddly, my strength is pretty much fine, I feel fine, no erection issues, etc...

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    I am not really sure what you are asking or expecting? How long have you been off everything and what are you trying to do?

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    He just finished pct and decided to inject again several times without fully recovering. Doesn't appear hcg involved either.

    Do another pct and don't F it up. That was just dumb.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    He just finished pct and decided to inject again several times without fully recovering. Doesn't appear hcg involved either. Do another pct and don't F it up. That was just dumb.
    thats my point is he trying to pct or not? If so do as kel says. Not really sure what you are expecting with the labs or why they were run

  5. #5
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    I've been off a cycle for 2 months, ran PCT for one month, then in the past month like an idiot I injected 3x but did nothing else during that time. I was expecting test levels to be within range. I don't know if I want to B&C at 26 years old, and risk fertility issues, or if I should recover fully (I just put in an order for Clomid, will be here in 2 days).

    thats my point is he trying to pct or not? If so do as kel says. Not really sure what you are expecting with the labs or why they were run
    Well, what are my options? Another 4 weeks of PCT and stay off? I DOUBT three injections in the last month did anything noteworthy. Hell, I still have erections no issue, strength is definitely still there (not like ti was on cycle, tho), and am generally feeling pretty good despite low test. I'd LOVE to B&C and then recover in the fall but not sure if that's wise.

  6. #6
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch
    I've been off a cycle for 2 months, ran PCT for one month, then in the past month like an idiot I injected 3x but did nothing else during that time. I was expecting test levels to be within range. I don't know if I want to B&C at 26 years old, and risk fertility issues, or if I should recover fully (I just put in an order for Clomid, will be here in 2 days). Well, what are my options? Another 4 weeks of PCT and stay off? I DOUBT three injections in the last month did anything noteworthy. Hell, I still have erections no issue, strength is definitely still there (not like ti was on cycle, tho), and am generally feeling pretty good despite low test. I'd LOVE to B&C and then recover in the fall but not sure if that's wise.
    do another pct and wait 4-6 weeks after to run labs. You haven't been off long enough to get an accurate reading

  7. #7
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    do another pct and wait 4-6 weeks after to run labs. You haven't been off long enough to get an accurate reading
    Can I cut during this time (I'm at 20% BF) safely without losing muscle? And, what are your thoughts on just cruising at TRT levels, blasting, then cruise, then recover?

  8. #8
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch
    Can I cut during this time (I'm at 20% BF) safely without losing muscle? And, what are your thoughts on just cruising at TRT levels, blasting, then cruise, then recover?
    cruising is just risking ending up on trt for life. It sounds like you want to recover so that's a bad idea. Hit the nutrition forum and have them help you taylor a meal plan to fit your goals. I the guys in there are experts at nutrition

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    At 20% you probably should not be on gear anyway. It increases the risk of sides unnecessarily. B & C? Why? What are your goals? Do you have a competition coming up or make a living from this somehow? If not, consider your health first.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    king6 II's Avatar
    king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch View Post
    Can I cut during this time (I'm at 20% BF) safely without losing muscle? And, what are your thoughts on just cruising at TRT levels, blasting, then cruise, then recover?
    Cruising is not for the novice. If you stay shut down that long you run the risk of being shut down for good.

  11. #11
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    cruising is just risking ending up on trt for life. It sounds like you want to recover so that's a bad idea. Hit the nutrition forum and gave them help you taylor a meal plan to fit your goals. I the guys in there are experts at nutrition
    Alright, will do. So two questions - why is my strength pretty damn good right now even with low test, no real erection issues? And, if I cut right now (not fully recovered), is that okay given the BF%?

    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    At 20% you probably should not be on gear anyway. It increases the risk of sides unnecessarily. B & C? Why? What are your goals? Do you have a competition coming up or make a living from this somehow? If not, consider your health first.
    Nothing, I just want amazing aesthetics, and want to recomp with tren . I want to look the best at the pool

  12. #12
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch View Post

    Nothing, I just want amazing aesthetics, and want to recomp with tren. I want to look the best at the pool
    Aesthetics don't come from a bottle. Don't risk your health for the pool brother! Go easy.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  13. #13
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Aesthetics don't come from a bottle. Don't risk your health for the pool brother! Go easy.
    Hmm. Last question - even though I'm in a recovery period, is cutting now okay long as I conntinue to lif theavy?

  14. #14
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    I can't emphasize enough getting some direction from the nutrition forum bro. That's your best bet

  15. #15
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I can't emphasize enough getting some direction from the nutrition forum bro. That's your best bet
    Thanks. Good thing is that even if test is still low, I still look as "large" / strong / strength is almost where it was on cycle (very close to it). So, yeah....I'll just need to quit making excuses about cutting, and just ****ing do it.

  16. #16
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Good luck

  17. #17
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Thanks. Cna you quickly explain why, despite low T right now, my strength isn't atrocious (it's basically on point)? And why I get erections, haven't really lost my mass from cycle, etc?

  18. #18
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch View Post
    Thanks. Cna you quickly explain why, despite low T right now, my strength isn't atrocious (it's basically on point)? And why I get erections, haven't really lost my mass from cycle, etc?
    During pct many people can still put on muscle if your training and nutrition are on par. Testosterone levels are low but not bottomed out so this is not uncommon.
    agalloch likes this.

  19. #19
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    During pct many people can still put on muscle if your training and nutrition are on par. Testosterone levels are low but not bottomed out so this is not uncommon.
    I'm telling ya, this shit makes me want to blast, blast, blast test all year. Loved it. LOVED the feeling of it. Zero sides, all positives, and then TRT dose for cruise. If it weren't for fertility issues, gah, all day.

  20. #20
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch
    I'm telling ya, this shit makes me want to blast, blast, blast test all year. Loved it. LOVED the feeling of it. Zero sides, all positives, and then TRT dose for cruise. If it weren't for fertility issues, gah, all day.
    the temptation to stay on is tough but the right thing to do for your health is to come of and let your body recover

  21. #21
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    the temptation to stay on is tough but the right thing to do for your health is to come of and let your body recover
    So how do people like Lazar Angelov and other models of fitness do it without healh issues? I mean, if they can, why can't I?

  22. #22
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch
    So how do people like Lazar Angelov and other models of fitness do it without healh issues? I mean, if they can, why can't I?
    we really don't know if they have health issues or not

  23. #23
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    we really don't know if they have health issues or not
    Is that you in your avatar? Pretty much exactly how I want myself to look.

  24. #24
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch
    Is that you in your avatar? Pretty much exactly how I want myself to look.
    yes that's me in the avatar

  25. #25
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    yes that's me in the avatar
    Ideal physique, nice work. Seriously makes me want to blast tren for 2 months and then cruise through the Summer and then do a recovery. But I think long as I'm strict with my diet, strict with cardio, and strict with lifting for 3 months, I can get similar results (not that good tho).

  26. #26
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    You can achieve everything you desire with nutrition. It's the one component to many people take for granted. My nutrition is super strict and every single item I eat is weight to the exact amount of macros that I need. I eat every 3 hrs from the minute I get up in the am until I go to bed and sometimes I set am an alarm clock to wake me up at night to eat

  27. #27
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You can achieve everything you desire with nutrition. It's the one component to many people take for granted. My nutrition is super strict and every single item I eat is weight to the exact amount of macros that I need. I eat every 3 hrs from the minute I get up in the am until I go to bed and sometimes I set am an alarm clock to wake me up at night to eat
    Except the every three hours thing is a myth, and it's about total calorie consumptions mostly that matters, not timing (except pre-post workout). Surprised you mentioned this. I mean, if you can provide your cut plan I'd love to see it. To be honest, I eat the calories I need, but binge on the weekends too often, and never touch a treadmill. Hence why my strength is great, my physique thick, but not much definition except in traps.

    Gah, it is the nutrition.

  28. #28
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Obviously what I do works. I believe in food timing. Each meal that I eat is different proportion of fats,carbs and protein but that's not really what this forum is for. It's all about figuring out what works for you. What works for me may or may not work for anyone else. I don't binge

  29. #29
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Obviously what I do works. I believe in food timing. Each meal that I eat is different proportion of fats,carbs and protein but that's not really what this forum is for. It's all about figuring out what works for you. What works for me may or may not work for anyone else. I don't binge
    So why do you take gear if you can do all this naturally?

  30. #30
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch
    So why do you take gear if you can do all this naturally?
    we are getting off subject here. I understand your question but again the nutrition forum is were to start and maximize your gains whether you are On gear or not. A lot of people skip this step and miss out on potential gains

  31. #31
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    we are getting off subject here. I understand your question but again the nutrition forum is were to start and maximize your gains whether you are I gear or not. A lot of people skip this step and miss out on potential gains
    Honestly I am pretty sure I'm on point there, just need to axe the binge eating on weekends. If it wasn't my strength wouldn't be going up when I have low test, imo. Still, I'm curious, why do you use gear? And, why can't I B&C into the summer and recover in the Fall if I can recover?

  32. #32
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    You can do anything you want. I am only offering advice. The advice I offer is because I care about our members and there health. If you choose to stay on you understand the risks.

  33. #33
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You can do anything you want. I am only offering advice. The advice I offer is because I care about our members and there health. If you choose to stay on you understand the risks.
    Is there scientific evidence of the risk? As far as I'm aware, only 3 people die annually from steroid useage. My PRIMARY concern is fertility issue that I may have if I want kids in 4 - 6 years.

  34. #34
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch
    Is there scientific evidence of the risk? As far as I'm aware, only 3 people die annually from steroid useage. My PRIMARY concern is fertility issue that I may have if I want kids in 4 - 6 years.
    do you want to have to rely on meds to feel normal the rest of your life?

  35. #35
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    do you want to have to rely on meds to feel normal the rest of your life?
    Injecting once a week wouldn't bug me. It takes < 2 mins, and it's not expensive (what, maybe up to $200 a year in UGL test E?) Plus I'm insured, so I'm sure pharma stuff will be covered. If I can cruise between cycles, blast, and maintain fertility (THAT is the most important part to me) I'd do that than feel up and down right now. Plus my test will drop over the years, so there is a benefit to keeping it elevated. I'd probably run cycles up to 35, then cruise infinitly after.

  36. #36
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Wow!

    Good luck with this Jim
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  37. #37
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Wow!

    Good luck with this Jim
    Well I'm serious, I don't understand the long term implications of a few years of B&C folowed by an injection of test e per week to keep high natural levels?

  38. #38
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch View Post
    Well I'm serious, I don't understand the long term implications of a few years of B&C folowed by an injection of test e per week to keep high natural levels?
    Well, it would be 2 injections per week. Plus your pins of HCG 2-3 times over week. At your age you are likely to be alive for another 70 years. That's ALOT of pins and all those 'only 2 minutes' will add up to months of your life pinning. Not to mention adding in doctors visits.

    You will have to hope your insurance covers you for the rest of your life and that it covers EVERYTHING involved. If at any point it doesn't cover it you have to source everything you need until you die. You have to make sure you will always have access and trust your UGL to be quality because if you run out and/or get bunk gear you are in for one hell of an uncomfortable roller coaster. You will also have to pay for regular blood tests and learn how to decipher them and adjust dosages and compounds accordingly.

    Oh, and yes, it's quite possible you could become infertile although plenty have people have had children whils B&Cing or being on TRT but it's no guarantee.

    Learn from your silly mistake and get yourself back on track naturally. Was that your first cycle? What are your stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  39. #39
    agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Well, it would be 2 injections per week. Plus your pins of HCG 2-3 times over week. At your age you are likely to be alive for another 70 years. That's ALOT of pins and all those 'only 2 minutes' will add up to months of your life pinning. Not to mention adding in doctors visits.

    You will have to hope your insurance covers you for the rest of your life and that it covers EVERYTHING involved. If at any point it doesn't cover it you have to source everything you need until you die. You have to make sure you will always have access and trust your UGL to be quality because if you run out and/or get bunk gear you are in for one hell of an uncomfortable roller coaster. You will also have to pay for regular blood tests and learn how to decipher them and adjust dosages and compounds accordingly.

    Oh, and yes, it's quite possible you could become infertile although plenty have people have had children whils B&Cing or being on TRT but it's no guarantee.

    Learn from your silly mistake and get yourself back on track naturally. Was that your first cycle? What are your stats?
    Damn, you just schooled me. That's what I needed to hear.

    It was my first cycle. Stats are 5'7", just turned 26, 200lbs, about 20% BF (not sure exactly). Bench is 325 (+/- 10 lbs), I just 1RM'd 465 on squat last week, deadlift is 500 lbs (+/- 5 lbs), OHP is 205.

    My goal is to be slim, defined, but not Abercombie slim, but not bodybuilder huge - dead middle, notably strong, but not stupid/steroid looking in size. About 9% BF would be amazing. And I have 4 months to do it. And have DNP on hand.

  40. #40
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    This is the point I have been trying to make. At 20 % bf you clearly need to work on your nutrition. Please head over to the nutrition forum and get that part sorted out. Thanks BIB!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •