Decanoate 200mg
    isocaproate 30mg
    phenylproplonate 40mg
    propionate 30mg
    cyplonate 50 mg
    enanthate 50mg

400mg test (I take 200mg every 3 days)

Kingprawn is offline New Member
    Hi I'm about to start test deca and dinabol cycle what else should I take during and after the cycle thanks guys

Jparks86 is offline New Member
    Dear all,
    My first post and I would genuinely like your thoughts.

Q- Have just finished my first cycle. Which was 6 weeks of Epistane (30,45,45,45,45,45).

I'm 4 days into PCT and have been taking Olympus labs super pct, a natty test booster, daa - HOWEVER - have just now taken (on day 4) my first proper dose of my serm liquid clomid.

Reason for the delay is because I have realized I had to heat up the clomid crystals so it would dissolve properly into solution.

Will this 4 day period without a proper serm set me back or contribute to gyno (which I don't currently have)???

Your pal Jarrod

11bd is offline Junior Member
    I am running sus and then winny the last 5 weeks when should i start in that case? i was going to start 3 weeks from last pin.

gianluca88ì is offline New Member
    and for this cicle?
    week1 primodep 50mg deca 25mg
    week2 primodep 100mg deca 25mg
    week3 primodep 150mg deca 25mg
    week4 primodep 150mg deca 50mg
    week5 primodep 100mg deca 50mg
    week6 primodep 100mg deca 50mg
    week7 primodep 100mg deca 25mg
    week8 primodep 50mg

chafednutsack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 11bd View Post
    I am running sus and then winny the last 5 weeks when should i start in that case? i was going to start 3 weeks from last pin.

Sustanon blend is 15 to 18 days active half life. Decanoate alone is 15 days.

Decanoate is also the longest acting constituent in Sustanon, greatly extending its release duration. The release time with Decanoate compounds is listed to be as long as one month, although most recently we are finding that levels seem to drop significantly after two weeks.
    Last edited by chafednutsack; 10-04-2014 at 04:25 PM.

drum99 is offline New Member
    What about tren ??

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by drum99
    What about tren??
    As you wouldn't run tren alone this is almost a moot question.

Post your cycle and questions in the anabolic q&a
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So I Been on sust 250 1ml a week and tren acete 2ml a week I had my last sust Jab few days ago an. Have had my 1 of 2 hcg Jab today the next one will be next week but I was going to carry on my tren for the nex. Two weeks then jump on my tamoxifen

I Been on sust 250 1ml a week and tren acete 2ml a week I have finished my sust and.Done my first hcg Jab the next one will be next week,I was planning on carrying on My tren acete for the next two weeks then straight to my tamoxifen ???

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by drum99 View Post
    So I Been on sust 250 1ml a week and tren acete 2ml a week I had my last sust Jab few days ago an. Have had my 1 of 2 hcg Jab today the next one will be next week but I was going to carry on my tren for the nex. Two weeks then jump on my tamoxifen
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Post your cycle and questions in the anabolic q&a
    Like BIB just said you should post your question in the Q&A along with your stats and detailed cycle layout.

What's wrong with not waiting the 18 days after sust to do pct? Is it that bad? Ive already started with tamoxifin and my last Jab was Wednesday

Asapryan_ is offline New Member
    Need a little help if possible.
    First my name is Ryan.
    Stats: 5'9 230

I just recently purchased a bottle of Test Enanathe 300. I am i little confused on if i should take anything while I am on cycle. I have clomid as my PCT as well.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Asapryan_
    Need a little help if possible. First my name is Ryan. Stats: 5'9 230 Age:18 I just recently purchased a bottle of Test Enanathe 300. I am i little confused on if i should take anything while I am on cycle. I have clomid as my PCT as well.
    start a new thread I the Anabolic q&a but you shouldn't even be taking test at your age. Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

enystrom is offline Junior Member
    To easy, I will make sure I add this to the list of things to do at the end of my planned cycle.

Although I know you need to post somewhere else, I will tell you, according to William Llewellyn, Test E can be taken alone as long as you have a good cycle support, AI like arimidex , and decent pct like clomid and novadex. My last cycle was Test E and Mast, with winny as the last 4 weeks of cycle. This time I am taking the winni off, as it is not accomplishing my goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Asapryan_ View Post
    Need a little help if possible.
    First my name is Ryan.
    Stats: 5'9 230

I just recently purchased a bottle of Test Enanathe 300. I am i little confused on if i should take anything while I am on cycle. I have clomid as my PCT as well.
    Although I know you need to post somewhere else, I will tell you, according to William Llewellyn, Test E can be taken alone as long as you have a good cycle support, AI like arimidex , and decent pct like clomid and novadex. My last cycle was Test E and Mast, with winny as the last 4 weeks of cycle. This time I am taking the winni off, as it is not accomplishing my goals.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Like BIB just said you should post your question in the Q&A along with your stats and detailed cycle layout.
    I agree BIB, post on another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by gianluca88ì View Post
    and for this cicle?
    week1 primodep 50mg deca 25mg
    week2 primodep 100mg deca 25mg
    week3 primodep 150mg deca 25mg
    week4 primodep 150mg deca 50mg
    week5 primodep 100mg deca 50mg
    week6 primodep 100mg deca 50mg
    week7 primodep 100mg deca 25mg
    week8 primodep 50mg
    Not trying to beat you down, but are you asking for when to start pct or do you want cycle analysis or tips.

infidel007 is offline New Member
    Clomid use for pct typically begins when all the steroids you've been using have been metabolized and are no longer suppressing natural testosterone production. Simply do the research and figure it out. For example: anavars half life is about 8.5 hrs. So in 17 hours its completely metabolized and no longer has any suppressive effect. An injection of nandralone decanoate on the other hand is suppressive for up to 21 days. Note: anavar is mildly suppressive while nandralone is dramatically supressive. A single 100mg dose of nandralone can suppress natural testosterone production 100%.

Tommyboy32801 is offline New Member
    What about Tren E?

I have currently been on Tren E Since August 2015. I am trying to figure out the best way to cycle off. I have started to spread out the doses and decreasing in amount. Currently I am taking it every 6 days with half cc and still decreasing the amount down to a 1/4 cc with a week in between. Im wondering if I should also get Clomid and or Nolvadex ? Is there something else I should use?

romeqns82 is offline New Member
    I ran and test cyp and anavar cycle for 12 weeks. I am 3 weeks and can't get my hands on pct as my source is not around. I ordered some online and now running behind. Is a late pct with clomid only ok ?

I am 6ft 215lbs. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by romeqns82 View Post
    I ran and test cyp and anavar cycle for 12 weeks. I am 3 weeks and can't get my hands on pct as my source is not around. I ordered some online and now running behind. Is a late pct with clomid only ok ?

I am 6ft 215lbs. Please help
    In a situation like yours I would advise to get both nolva and clomid from either a trusted UGL or a research company.

If you're only 3 weeks into a long ester test cycle then you should have plenty of time to source the needed SERMs.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    In a situation like yours I would advise to get both nolva and clomid from either a trusted UGL or a research company.

If you're only 3 weeks into a long ester test cycle then you should have plenty of time to source the needed SERMs.
    Edit: Sorry, I misread your post. You're 3 weeks post after a 12 week cycle. If you order from a research company then you should have the necessary ancillaries in a few days. Imo better late than never.

MarkVroon is offline New Member
    Hi there, I hope this is the appropriate way to put a question. I am about to finish my first Enanthate cycle in a week. I am 52 years of age and subsequently will have the natural testo levels associated with that age. My question is: should I do a 'standard' PCT and get my body to get back to its normal levels, or would it be recommendable to continue with a 100mg of test to keep my levels somewhat up? Many thanks, Mark

Totalrecall24 is offline New Member
    thank you!

ThermoGen is offline New Member
    Hey guys,
    I'm a few weeks off finishing my 3rd cycle (at 46).
    Ran Nolva for for PCT both times after Sus250 and Deca . Cycle is same this time. Found I got usually emotional on Nolva. Is this normal?
    Sorry if this is either obvious, or posted elsewhere.
    Thanks for all the awesome info here, cheers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information