Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WILLinSPAIN is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for all the help. Its truely sad about how much fake gear there is in the world, it really pisses me off.....I mean I think the only thing I have ever takin that is real is fina. My friend that hooked me up with this guy is in Greece right and should be back in a couple of days I post what happens. I think I'm finished with it all but I will stay on this board for knowlegde and to give my friends advice that you guys have give me. If I ever take anything again I will have it tested first.

hey dutchbodybuilder PM if you want test it or whatever. just send me the address. Do live in europe?

WILLinSPAIN is offline New Member
    Well my friend came back and he assures me that they are REAL, But I have doubts because of what you guys have told me. He tells me that the guy that owns the gym where I got it doesn't sell to people on the street. He only injects people at his gym and that he only sold it to me for a favor to my friend. I still have it all and I know exactly where I got it.

What should I do??

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you have got the words from the bros here so if you really appreciate
    them and really loves yourself then get your money back cuz those are indeed
    fakes no doubts! Good luck in geting your money back.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    That's real cool how you guys helped that guy out. I have some questions of my own, so now I know where to come, and who to count on.
    As for the scammer, he got with a capital P! =)
    I got some stuff from a long time "friend", but I know people pretty well, and I'm not sure to trust what he gave me.
    Would any of you mind if i used this same thread to save space on the forum, and posted a picture tomorrow of what i have? And you can tell me if they're real or not.
    Gets harder to trust people these days, but if they're real, then i guess ill just feel bad for not trusting him... nah hehe

Plus he tells me Deca is $*** a vial.... I'm not sure how many money trees any of you have, but I work in a warehouse, and I get slaved out for sh***y pay.

Take it easy!
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-20-2005 at 06:28 AM.

jim-bol is offline Junior Member

good gear -fake bottles

you can buy sustanon and deca 100 in pakistan for some dollars a ml so the gears probably bloody good but its put in a counterfeit bottle and amp.they remove the gear in pakistan and transport it to there own countries and repackage it.lets congratulate these people if this is the case as buying the real deal is getting harder and harder.if it is just shitty prope put in the bottle then thats another story all together.
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-20-2005 at 06:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information