THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

Is this Winstrol Real?

MFG- Jurox
    Name- Stanosus 50
    50mg/ml 20ml bottle

I screwed up when I bought it. I didnt think much of the box being cut out in a square and now I just noticed when taking these pics that the label on the bottle is also cut out. I think these are where the exp dates "were". How long does winny last after exp? Live and learn.

Pic 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this Winstrol Real?-pict0498.jpg  

Pic 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this Winstrol Real?-pict0501.jpg  

Zapp is offline Banned
    I would throw that shit away. It looks old as hell, plus the label has been torn in half. Not worth the risk. The directions said not to be used in horses that will be slautered for human consumption. Who in God's name eats freakin horse meat?

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I would throw that shit away. It looks old as hell, plus the label has been torn in half. Not worth the risk. The directions said not to be used in horses that will be slautered for human consumption. Who in God's name eats freakin horse meat?
    i'm with u on this one zapp

I just found this pic on muscle **** on their legit pics. Just need to know about longevity. I searched JUROX's website and you have to have a password and name to get into their steroid sections for vets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this Winstrol Real?-stan.jpg  

Zapp is offline Banned
    I'm not doubting that it's real, I'm just saying I wouldn't put anything in my body that came out of a box that looked like that, nor would I use anything that had the exp date torn off. Throw it away and let it be a lesson learned.

METALMIKE is offline Junior Member

good to go

good to go bro, and I eat horse, very good meat

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    well if its bad to EAT a horse that has been injected with that crap, I could only guess it would NOT be a wise idea to put that crap into YOU.

1. You cant consume an animal that has used it... Don't YOU use it.
    2. Refer to 1.

I dont see anything wrong w/ it, I'd shoot it. Never know if you dont try it

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    go to the jurox site again and just send them an email, you dont need to go to the steroid section, just ask them about your bottle and give them any info you have, they'll get back to you in probablly about three days. i did this with some suspension and tren i got and they told me the tren was good but the suspension was no good cause they have never made it and the label was faked.

PEACE

sadspider is offline New Member
    legit but have not seen e stuff in e market for last few year.....only this from australia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this Winstrol Real?-picture-144-.jpg  

sadspider is offline New Member
    pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this Winstrol Real?-st01.jpg   Is this Winstrol Real?-st02.jpg   Is this Winstrol Real?-st03.jpg  

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Who in God's name eats freakin horse meat?
    I have bro and guess what raw! Here in Japan is part of Japanese cousine
    not so common like sushi but you can find it if you want to try it go and ask
    for "BA-SASHI" which means horse raw meat.

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    I have taken that RWR bottle . . I got good gains from it but many told me that it wasn't good, hmmmmmmmm . .
    As for the Jurox bottle at the top of this forum, I would be cautious room temperature is about 21 C or 70 F NOT 30 C

hydroP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I dont see anything wrong w/ it, I'd shoot it. Never know if you dont try it
    What's wrong with you bro? That is some really bad advice which makes you look like an idiot.

This product is no longer produced and its not even the last packaging style made, the label is obviously torn for a reason (so the customer would not see that it is long since expired) You dont want to risk injecting that product, especially since it is water based and has a higher risk of bacteria growth.

Quote Originally Posted by hydroP
    What's wrong with you bro? That is some really bad advice which makes you look like an idiot.

This product is no longer produced and its not even the last packaging style made, the label is obviously torn for a reason (so the customer would not see that it is long since expired) You dont want to risk injecting that product, especially since it is water based and has a higher risk of bacteria growth.
    Thats settled......I am trashing it and the guy I bought it from. thanks, guys.

Thread Information