mpoumpou is offline New Member

some obscure greek stuff i bought

aright, here goes, ill post more "normal" stuff when i get to go and buy some, i.e. testoviron by shering, deca durabolin by organon, tamoxifen by novartis etc but i rarely use them so i dont have any right now. In any case, here are some stuff i have lying around

first of all, femara by novartis, the famous letrozole that is, quite damn expensive i have to say

what it says on the box is 30 membrane coated pills 2.5mg

here are the inside pics

ok, here is pregnyl from organon (human chorionic gonadotropin 5000iu/ml)

its greek too, OTC stuff, i just photographed the english side

and the vials inside:

im guessing most of you have used this, but the left one is bacteriostatic water and the right is the micronized powder

aright, more exotic things now, Lonalgal by Boehringer Ingelheim. For those of you that dont know, what Lonalgal is, it a more powerfull version of lonarid N, i.e it is an opioid pain killer, has 500mg of paracetamol and 30mg of codein. It is prescription only here in greece, and actualy has a double red line.

the greek stuff says 10 pills

side pic:

it says: one pill contains (and then the ingredients). Stored at room temperature. Store at a place where children cant reach it.

inside pics:

notice the double red line, here in greece that means you have to have a prescription verified by the goverment to get it, its dirt cheap but very hard to obdain. Imho, by far the best painkiller there is besides pure opiates like percoset, its not very powerfull so the adiction potential while there is not that extreme, it is very mild and for gods sake it is not a NSAID, so it doesnt inhibit muscle growth. Good stuff.

and last but certainly not least, the mighty eprex by janssen cilag (EPO 40.000iu/ml)

this is ridiculusly expencive, it costs 2097E and even harder to obdain, it needs a prescription with a double red line and it is given only at very few goverment pharmacies, nigh imposible to get even for me, i managed to get this for use by me, ill probably try to get some more, but i dont think i will be able, in any case getting EPO from the black market is probably cheaper than this, though i wouldnt trust EPO not human grade (and i disslike human grade gear) because wrong doses and you are a candidate for thrombotic embolism.

here is the vial:

being a peptide it is very prone to decomposition, it must be kept refrigirated and still. What the box says is this:

injectable solution
    4x1ml single use vials

for subcutaneous or intravenous administration

for hospital use only

prescription only

store at temperature 4-8C

do not freeze

do not violently steer

protect from direct light

aright, these are them

Smart-tony is offline Member
    Very nice pics.