lee.jones73 is offline Associate Member

please could you tell me if this is real or fake please

i posted this 3times now 1st time i didnt edit the lab name my mistake then i posted it it again in the steriod page then got told to post it in here so sorry if you seen this question 3times

the top is white and says flip lid, tryed peeling sticker off and its really hard the coners are roundedbatch its yellow colour

ive edit the lab name this time the hologram got a letter in there and underneathe that it got the company website

batch number nd300-0419
    manufactured april 2009
    expirey april 2012
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please could you tell me if this is real or fake please-deca-1.jpg   please could you tell me if this is real or fake please-deca-2.jpg   please could you tell me if this is real or fake please-deca-3.jpg  

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Looks shady to myself.I question it's authenticity.But, I have been wrong before.Wait until a vet gets to this post.Deca is always one of the most duplicated steroids made.Alot of fake stuff floating around.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    flip top shady.... i dunno ..im havin the same prob. but i cant say for sure.. id say no its not...

Thread Information