B EZ is offline New Member

Question DECA and CLEN (Fake or Real)

Greetings all,

Diagnosed with low test 2years ago, just lost my insurance and can't afford to pay cash for the stuff my docs been prescribing me.

Found variety of stuff online and wanted to check if anyone has had experience with these and see if it's worth my time and money? If you have any info on any of these, please comment...

Thanx in advance,
    B ez
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DECA and CLEN (Fake or Real)-clen2.jpg   DECA and CLEN (Fake or Real)-cyp.jpg   DECA and CLEN (Fake or Real)-deca.jpg   DECA and CLEN (Fake or Real)-i017.jpg  
    Last edited by B EZ; 03-12-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: adding pics

Come on guys???? I'm just about out of my regular script and can't afford ($400 a month) to stay on the same stuff.

Not to sound desperate or anything but my normal test levels are under 200 which obviously causes serious strains on married life (not just the sex lol, my mood, energy level, attitude, work ethic, everything)... Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Then why do you want deca ?

because the first doc I had put me on 300mg deca and 100mg cyp (week), thyroid, hcg , vit D and aromasin . I was on that regiman for about 6months...

then i switched docs for 2reasons, #1 it was over an hour drive to see him and #2 thats an expensive regiman even with insurance...

Now my current doc has me on 100mg cyp (week) and Testim Gel (375mg week), which is fine, but i lost insurance and the damn Testim is $350 a month by itself! I cant afford that shit.

plus i felt better on the old regiman anyways and all i hear is great stuff regarding deca. Why do you ask? Is that odd or something? I'm also interested in Clen and that has nothing to do with my low test levels, thats just bcuz i wanna drop some pounds, but you didnt say anything bout that?

I find it hard to beleive no one has any experience with this stuff, it wasn't hard to find, which leads me torward fake, but from other threads regarding the Manufacturers it sounds fairly legit... I know theres no 100% gaurantee, just looking for some best guesses!!!

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Clean is real I know the company however they are expensive....about the Deca running with test higher then test is not good

jackaus is offline New Member
    doesnt decashut down your nuts completely?

Thread Information