Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No tan...

TheGut is offline Junior Member

No tan...

Does anybody have any pics of bodybuilders without tan and oil????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-abc.jpg   No tan...-abe.jpg   No tan...-abg.jpg   No tan...-abh.jpg  

are those your legs??? holy fuuuck

little dyno is offline New Member
    can u wear jeans very impressive

copenhagen is offline Member
    those are branch warrens legs

I wouldn't still be doing f###king little shows if i had legs like that! Branch is king! Screw coleman!

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Yh buddy! Check them wheels...............Big ron - 8 x Mr Olympia!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-coleman2.jpg  

How can you even compare ronnie to branch!! Coleman is just Mr. o because of politics! Branch is sharper, better proportioned and no BELLY!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-rc184.jpg   No tan...-bild17.jpg  

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Damn, those are freaky legs. How in the hell do you BBs get your skin so thin?

Hard Head is offline Member
    What a shame to do all that work and show up pasty assed white. Fuk that, I'm signing up for a tan tomorrow.

The picture speaks for itself.................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-f_81.jpg   No tan...-aack0042.jpg  

Politics my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Branch warren is no where near ronnie! The pictures say it all......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-974181688.jpg   No tan...-974182578.jpg  

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGut
    How can you even compare ronnie to branch!! Coleman is just Mr. o because of politics! Branch is sharper, better proportioned and no BELLY!!
    those pics are not depicting the true contest. as ronnie there is not in contest shape (and mite i add, absurdly large hehe) and branch is on-stage in great condition, which obviously will make him look better as far as conditioning etc goes. altho its obvious branch gets more ripped than ronnie come showtime as of late, he still is not quite a threat to ronnies reign, altho id like to think he will be some day soon

Ah why not throw in some more...............YH BUDDY!

How can you say he is MR O because of politics? These pictures are proof that he is the greatest bodybuilder of all time pure and simple. Its a joke that branch warren or anyone can be compared to ronnie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-2000_06lg.jpg   No tan...-2000_08lg.jpg   No tan...-gal_feb07lg.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Ah why not throw in some more...............YH BUDDY!

How can you say he is MR O because of politics? These pictures are proof that he is the greatest bodybuilder of all time pure and simple. Its a joke that branch warren or anyone can be compared to ronnie.
    Yes Politics play a big part. Have you ever heard of a guy named KENNY "FLEX" WHEELER. Should have won at LEAST 2 times and got screwed. Fvck Ronnie Coleman. He's ruining the sport and taking money away. The mass freaks are making bodybuilding look like a freaksport.

Quote Originally Posted by Boricua Pump
    Yes Politics play a big part. Have you ever heard of a guy named KENNY "FLEX" WHEELER. Should have won at LEAST 2 times and got screwed. Fvck Ronnie Coleman. He's ruining the sport and taking money away. The mass freaks are making bodybuilding look like a freaksport.
    In 1998 at the olympia flex wheeler was the favourite. Ronnie was 9th in the previous olympia. What this means is that ronnie coleman basically came out of nowhere, stood next to flex and beat him. Ronnie wasnt a favourite in 1998 until he stepped on stage. The judges seen what improvements he made and handed him his first sandow. Where are the politics in that?

Ronnie coleman is the greatest bodybuilder of all time. No questions asked. He won in 98 because he was the better bodybuilder. Many pros have admitted he is the best...........including arnold.

Some guys have come close to beating him but they didnt have what it takes. Jay cutler, kevin levrone and flex wheeler have been his main rivals. But ronnie has the best package. His symetry is perfect and his muscle mass is incredible.

Here are some pics of the 98 Mr O.............judge for yourself. Look at colemans back and thighs compared to everyone else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-1998_10lg.jpg   No tan...-1998_05lg.jpg   No tan...-1998_12lg.jpg   No tan...-1999_03lg.jpg   No tan...-1999_01lg.jpg  

You say freaks are ruining the sport. So flex wheeler isnt a freak then..................................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-flex.jpg  

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Flex was never a freak. He was what symmetry, lines and proportion were all about. Ronnie has the size but can never touch the asthetics of Flex.

-Bino
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-flex-wheeler.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ronnie has the size but can never touch the asthetics of Flex.

-Bino
    Asthetics.............Compare this pic and the one above......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-974182578.jpg  

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    i agree with Jnrmrplymouth ronnie is and is the best ever. I'm tired of hearing about branch warren lately on these forums it is fu**en annoying he is nothing compared to cutler and coleman. Why do you all have to hate on ronnie you guys think he is so bad but why? just because you will never be his size doesn't mean you have to hate on him.....

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA4LIFE
    i agree with Jnrmrplymouth ronnie is and is the best ever. I'm tired of hearing about branch warren lately on these forums it is fu**en annoying he is nothing compared to cutler and coleman. Why do you all have to hate on ronnie you guys think he is so bad but why? just because you will never be his size doesn't mean you have to hate on him.....
    His abs are deformed...other then that the guy is untouchable.

Ronnie is great. I just think his overall package is not the best. Abs and calves just dont stack up to some of the other pros IMO. I think Cutler has edged him out as of recent and should claim Mr. O.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ronnie is great. I just think his overall package is not the best. Abs and calves just dont stack up to some of the other pros IMO. I think Cutler has edged him out as of recent and should claim Mr. O.

-Bino
    I dont think so.............Coleman actually has a smaller waist and better abs than cutler let alone the fact that coleman dwarfs cutler!

Coleman is untouchable. He is the greatest bodybuilder ever pure and simple! Ronnies genetics are so superior that he cannot be beaten until he retires.

Jay cutler and flex are awesome bodybuilders no doubt. But they are not ronnie coleman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-ronnie-vs-jay.jpg   No tan...-ronnie-vs-jay-2.jpg   No tan...-ronnie-vs-jay-3.jpg   No tan...-ronnie-vs-jay-4.jpg  

as far as the 2005 olympia goes, cutler rightfully came in second. ronnie had the better overall package, and jays pecs look flat

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    when some of you say "it's all politics", can you explain why you say that?
    I don't understand how politics could possible help ronnie coleman win 8 mr.o titles.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Is that last bb from the original post Dennis Wolf?

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    i think ronnie is just the biggest not the best! his beer gut is ugly. hes got more love handles than me

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    Cutler looks better i think, look at mr O 2005, i thought Cutler looked better.
    But hey, Coleman is freakishly big

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    i think ronnie is just the biggest not the best! his beer gut is ugly. hes got more love handles than me
    He has more love handles than you? What a ridiculous comment. When was the last time you were at less than 3% bodyfat........................................... .....

Think before you speak..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-974181653.jpg  

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    ronnie is the best, thats all there is to it.

He has more love handles than you? What a ridiculous comment. When was the last time you were at less than 3% bodyfat........................................... .....

Think before you speak..........
    that pic is years old, he looks alot different now. but, the love handle/beer gut crack was abit daft. u can almost literally see through the guys skin, where is he holding any fat?

I dont think so.............Coleman actually has a smaller waist and better abs than cutler let alone the fact that coleman dwarfs cutler!

Coleman is untouchable. He is the greatest bodybuilder ever pure and simple! Ronnies genetics are so superior that he cannot be beaten until he retires.

Jay cutler and flex are awesome bodybuilders no doubt. But they are not ronnie coleman.
    To think Coleman is better than Cutler is fine, everyone has there own opinion. But to say he has better abs...I mean you are just living in a dream world if you think that. Coleman has better bi's, better pecs sure, But cutler has a better overall package, his Calves put Ronnies to shame, abs are much better, and not to mention triceps, Ronnies are not very great. Look at pics of them from the 2005 Olympia, Cutler is wider than Coleman in the back as well btw.

-Bino

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

Those MTF's are grainy bro. Any names to go along. That last freak looks a little like Frank Sepe but supremely Jacked up mor

Maybe some Cutler or Dexter??

I'd like to see pics of the members that say this guy or that guy's is the best… Just so I can see who it’s coming from. Best of what... in your head maybe.
    You all suffer the same disillusion that the many different IFBB judges do. Until there is a more diverse weight class system or less bias voting by the judges the IFFBB (International F^cked up Federation of Body Building) will continue to lag. There were more online audiences and fans this year most like likely due to the strict judging of the midsection.

Ronnie isn't the best, how can anyone truly judging proportion and over all aesthetics say that. He has the better package out of the massive pro BB'ers. How he’s slimmed by Cutler by one point so many times… Shit cutler might need to talk to Flex and ask him how he feels about never getting a sandow... But how do you really compare a Ronnie to Lee P. There was a time that bodybuilders built a much more tapered body and presented a package that had a mass with superb shape. Flex Wheeler that’s all I got to say.

Before Ronnie it was Yates and even then I thought Flex should have taken one of those, and WTF... Shawn Ray... no Sandow... And then this crap Ronnie’s the best.... please get off Ronnie's d*ck... It’s ok to be a fan but at least look at all these guys. They put hard work into their bodies, Ronnie included but how can there be a true competition if it’s only about how massive you can get and not about who truly presents the over all best package of the night. Otherwise a Lee P. type will need to be talking to Flex too.

Again look at Ronnie when he won the first time in 98', that’s when I liked his package. Look at Yates conditioning when he won so many times (Which I can't say is right either)... (Ronnie's never had that kind of conditioning) I still can’t help but think... I liked the frames of the last decade, the Levrone's, Flex Wheeler's, Yate's, S. Ray's...

Slowly but surly it'll come back. V. Martinez, Dexter's... Hell, a guy with shit loads of mass and still has a mid section Branch Warren (which I hope he doesn't some how loose sight and let his waist turn to crap).

I might be a some what of a prick but to say anyone is the best is a crap on the sport these days. I'm a big fan of Flex and Kevin L. who are some of my all time my favorites… At the top are still Arnold and Serge Nubret and I am a new fan of Branch warren and Victor Martinez... These guys may have some but not other, better body parts but I don’t think Ronnie is the best by far.

I found this thread showing some of the awesomely over looked body of Flex http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ead.php?p=6509

Some how Monica's pick got thrown in,... some how
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-39.jpg   No tan...-nubreth.jpg   No tan...-monica048.jpg  
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 03-13-2006 at 04:40 PM.

Look's like your thread got a little Fuct

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    how about you get back on topic you ADHD Heyena's

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member

Coleman sucks..VIVA BADELL...!
    Last edited by LatinoPR; 08-20-2007 at 06:38 PM.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Ronnie had a good midsection when he beat flex in 98 and 99 and owned him in every pose, the pics clearly show that, there can be no debate at all, ronnie was bigger and in better condition. In 2000 ronnies midsection had started to get bad, but wheeler was in crap condition, same was true in 2002. Oh and maximus that second pic is serge nubret not wheeler. Also clearly all you ronnie haters didnt see the pics from the olympia last year, ronnies sorted his midsection out and it was def better than cutlers! Whos got the belly now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No tan...-bigron.jpg   No tan...-jaybelly.jpg  

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    I found this thread showing some of the awesomely over looked body of Flex http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...ead.php?p=6509
    That attachment is photo-shopped

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    That attachment is photo-shopped

All of those???? I'm gonna be seriously anger if so... I cant tell you how much a hate that fu<king shit... Or that one I atttached

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information