1981 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Phil Heath - 2010 Mr. Olympia - DVD PICS!!!

Phil Heath a.k.a "The Gift" looked his best at that time in his career for this contest. He was sliced from head to toe. The added muscle made him to be able to stand with the big boys from the front, side and back. Phil had the best back double bicep in the show and displayed his amazing detail in his back that no one could match. With his amazing arms, delts, tight waist and great legs from the front and back, Phil was the most complete bodybuilder on stage and in my opinion should have won the show, but the judges had him in second place after Jay Cutler. This was just beginning for "The Gift", for bigger and better things were to come a year later.

More Pics Phil Heath 2010 Mr Olympia

Note: These are wallpaper size pics. 1280 x 960
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phil Heath - 2010 Mr. Olympia - DVD PICS!!!-vlcsnap-00148.jpg   Phil Heath - 2010 Mr. Olympia - DVD PICS!!!-vlcsnap-00140.jpg  

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ... and I thought arms were considered a small muscle group, looking at Phil's arms, I was obviously wrong

No wonder why Hany told him NOT to train arms for more than once a month after his second place in 2010 Mr Olympia, dude has completely dwarfed his very own chest with arms that are obviously overgrown due to freaky genetics.

Let's not forget that proportion is a big part of this game and Phil has failed in this segment by bringing in those guns that are size of a tree trunk to the show that year... I liked the package he had to present more in 2012 Mr. O at any rate.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 05-15-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    In my opinion flex Wheelers arms were always to big to, that's why he never won the Olympia

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Same could be said for Kevin Levrone.

The guy was a freak of nature, he had an incredible muscular physique and his conditioning was always spot on; however, his massive arms and delts always dwarfed his chest. Look at any front pose of Levrone, this becomes quite obvious.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...Levrone22a.jpg

slowpoison is offline Junior Member
    i know a friend whose waist would be maybe an inch or 2 less than kevs arms. boy wat wouldnt i give to get half of that

revo_romero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Same could be said for Kevin Levrone.

The guy was a freak of nature, he had an incredible muscular physique and his conditioning was always spot on; however, his massive arms and delts always dwarfed his chest. Look at any front pose of Levrone, this becomes quite obvious.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...Levrone22a.jpg
    Holy sheep Sh**! This one out of all that I've seen of him, makes his otherwise big chest look small in comparison to his arms

rhoads90 is offline Junior Member
    another case of hgh gut

Thread Information