Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    Make sure the labels are rounded and on straight...those are dead give away if they are crooked or sticky or straight corners that they are fakes
    they are straight as a line!!!...I noriced lastnight, i tried to wipe/rub the exp date and batch # off with my finger,..it totally would not smudge,..infact the writting on the label ( ingredients, directions,..etc..) smudged but the batch # stayed perfectly fine. Is this a bad thing that the other letters did smear? and does this mean the batch number is printed on instead of stamped,..i assume so.

vp3
    vp3 is offline New Member
    You're OK. check out this link about 6 posts down. Delta edited it. QV Test E.-The Sagarpa issue

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    what is the batch # and exp date. I got some of the same bottles with batch 022 and expire in 2007 (i forget the month) and their not listed yet. I'm cycleing now though and it is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    what is the batch # and exp date. I got some of the same bottles with batch 022 and expire in 2007 (i forget the month) and their not listed yet. I'm cycleing now though and it is legit.

april,..2005 qve 022

Quote Originally Posted by vp3
    You're OK. check out this link about 6 posts down. Delta edited it. QV Test E.-The Sagarpa issue
    yeah,..i saw that. Thanks guy,..i believe its real,..besides,..im steady blowin up!

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    I have seen 5 different bottles of QV E. The first 2 I did said S.A.R.G.A.P.A, which were real cause I went from benching 225 6 times to doing 315 for 7 reps in 9 weeks. These new bottles have Sargapa written to the left and higher on the label than the other two. This had me concerned....but I have shot 2 cc's and my libido has shot to the roof. I got rid of 2 of the 3 bottles and have opted to run Karachi Sus 250's instead. I'll continue to use up this last 8 cc's on Enanthate . I figure I'll suck up about 1/2 a cc and then suck up the whole cc of Sus 250....so I'll be running 5 different esters. Never have done this before, but it can't be to awfuly bad. I also have some QV winny tabs. They look real, but there was 109 in the bottle...should have been 100...so I don't know whats up w/ that. I have decided to use QV as a last resort only. I have picked up Denkall brand orals for the rest of my cycle. This really frustrates me....this counterfeit issue. The stuff is so cheap to begin with, why fake it. I am afraid to put any of my friends on QV...cause what it sells for in my neck of the woods, ($150/10cc of Test, $160.00 for Eq, and $200.00 for Deca , $140.00 for WV tabs, $200.00 for WV injectable..ect..) if I paid that much and got fake gear, I'de be inclined to roll some heads. My 2 cents worth.

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

I Agree 100% Man

Quote Originally Posted by delta0311
    Well I had the same problem guys and I was looking through like 20 different BBing boards for answers. Here is the thing QV puts out Test E boxes with a dog on the label and some without. BOTH boxes are VERY real. Also new batches sometimes take a while to get posted on the QV site. I also have bottle 022 (with a dog on the box) and I know that the batch has not been tested yet. QV has an independent lab that tests their products that is why it sometimes takes a while to see your batch on the list.

hope that helped.
    DUDES, I HAVE THE SAME STUFF, Q.V. TEST E. O22,sagarpa, and it appears that they are very REAL! have put on ten pounds in 12 weeks!! and i have also contacted q.v. {finally responded} and they "temperaraly" switch up there labeling because of fakes and dont tell anyone of this because of counterfieters........ and also they are not a U.S. pharmacuetical company so they don't have to follow strict rules, therefore they make AAS for animals and buy there boxes/labels/hallograms from the cheapiest bidder!bottum-line,
    022 is VERY REAL and they will ALWAYS switch up there stuff because of counterfieters!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by General Patton
    I have seen 5 different bottles of QV E. The first 2 I did said S.A.R.G.A.P.A, which were real cause I went from benching 225 6 times to doing 315 for 7 reps in 9 weeks. These new bottles have Sargapa written to the left and higher on the label than the other two. This had me concerned....but I have shot 2 cc's and my libido has shot to the roof. I got rid of 2 of the 3 bottles and have opted to run Karachi Sus 250's instead. I'll continue to use up this last 8 cc's on Enanthate. I figure I'll suck up about 1/2 a cc and then suck up the whole cc of Sus 250....so I'll be running 5 different esters. Never have done this before, but it can't be to awfuly bad. I also have some QV winny tabs. They look real, but there was 109 in the bottle...should have been 100...so I don't know whats up w/ that. I have decided to use QV as a last resort only. I have picked up Denkall brand orals for the rest of my cycle. This really frustrates me....this counterfeit issue. The stuff is so cheap to begin with, why fake it. I am afraid to put any of my friends on QV...cause what it sells for in my neck of the woods, ($150/10cc of Test, $160.00 for Eq, and $200.00 for Deca, $140.00 for WV tabs, $200.00 for WV injectable..ect..) if I paid that much and got fake gear, I'de be inclined to roll some heads. My 2 cents worth.
    I can understand your point..

Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    DUDES, I HAVE THE SAME STUFF, Q.V. TEST E. O22,sagarpa, and it appears that they are very REAL! have put on ten pounds in 12 weeks!! and i have also contacted q.v. {finally responded} and they "temperaraly" switch up there labeling because of fakes and dont tell anyone of this because of counterfieters........ and also they are not a U.S. pharmacuetical company so they don't have to follow strict rules, therefore they make AAS for animals and buy there boxes/labels/hallograms from the cheapiest bidder!bottum-line,
    022 is VERY REAL and they will ALWAYS switch up there stuff because of counterfieters!!!!!
    yeah dude,..its real. I started of with Schering my first 3 weeks then switched to QV,..my strength is freakin insane and ive put on 18lbs so far,..im in roughly my 6th week,...its all good

BTW, QV has emailed me back saying that batch # is still in the lab being tested for potency and that my gear/lot# is infact real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information