jessy is offline Junior Member

Question Stanozolol by *** EDITED *** fake or real

I am wondering, because, the water on the top of the white liquid take almost 70 % of the liquid when stand up for more than 2 hours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stanozolol by *** EDITED *** fake or real-20040515224116.jpg  

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    So you're saying the contents of the liquid settle in the bottom over time when the vial stands up?

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    So you're saying the contents of the liquid settle in the bottom over time when the vial stands up?
    Yes, if I shake it, it all come white, and if I let it stand up for a while, it come back like my picture, the white in the bottom and the water on the top.

I just shoot myself 1 CC, hurt as hell, much more than my usual Deca . And it's hard to put it in the seryngue. I tryed to push air 3 times in the bottle and turn it upside down, and usually with my Deca, it come down easily in my seryngue, but with winstrol , i think I might need a bigger one.

What do you think ?

Is it fake ?

And how do you put it in the seryngue easier ?

Sorry for my bad english, I am french from Canada.

dr.dose is offline New Member
    This winstrol is form *** EDITED ***, it is REAL. The company is set up just like BM by the way.

To shoot it, you may need to use a thicker needle. A lower guage needle. Also you cannot compare winstrol to a oil based product!!! Completely different. Winstrol is a suspension bro, totally different.

(NO LAB NAMES -Gear)

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by jessy
    Yes, if I shake it, it all come white, and if I let it stand up for a while, it come back like my picture, the white in the bottom and the water on the top.

Is it fake ?

And how do you put it in the seryngue easier ?

Sorry for my bad english, I am french from Canada.
    Bonjour!!

Désolé, Non bon un Français. Il est normal que Winstrol arrange au fond de la fiole. En outre, je pense est 100% vrai. son bon.

Prenez-vous seul le Winstrol ?

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Jessy I think we have talked before huh? Just don't mention where we know
    eachother cuz it's not worth it, if you happen to be the Jessy I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Hey Jessy I think we have talked before huh? Just don't mention where we know
    eachother cuz it's not worth it, if you happen to be the Jessy I know.
    Yes, we do know each other, and dr.dose also

I was using Deca for the last 6 weeks, and I don't know what happen but I gained some fat or water retention leaving my face puffy a litle bit, so I trying to remove it with a quick cycle of winstrol .

I will take winstrol 1 cc, 2 time a weeks for 5 week.

Then after, probably give a rest to my liver.

i will see.

Jessy

Man you don't change you're still a deca lover from what I see bro! I think some
    over-the-counter diuretics would help you to get rid off it faster. Next time try to
    take winny along your with your deca (I know you will do it again ) that will
    prevent you to hold water, provirons will help wonders if you stack along too! Man
    nice to have you here welcome to the AR board, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Man you don't change you're still a deca lover from what I see bro! I think some
    over-the-counter diuretics would help you to get rid off it faster. Next time try to
    take winny along your with your deca (I know you will do it again ) that will
    prevent you to hold water, provirons will help wonders if you stack along too! Man
    nice to have you here welcome to the AR board, bro!
    I still have a lot of Deca in my body, i just finishied my cycle of Deca.

Yes, i like this web site better, at least no fuc..... scammers.

Scammers are all over the place, you just can't tell who they are here. Just in case
    do your source checks before you go with a source bro don't fool around. I can do it
    for you!

que pouvez-vous obtenir au Québec.? J'entends qu'il y a une grande variété désolée mon Français est si mauvais... Est-ce que je suis se comprenant même?

Je n'obtiens jamais de parler en français. but that is okay for you, cause I really can't speak it that well...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    que pouvez-vous obtenir au Québec.? J'entends qu'il y a une grande variété désolée mon Français est si mauvais... Est-ce que je suis se comprenant même?
    Yes I understand what you mean, your french is oki, do you use a translator or it's really you writing ? If it's you, it's not bad at all. But you can speak english with me, i understand very good.

In Québec, we can have everything as the same for the US. I deal with someone in Canada because it's easier, no custom.

I used to deal from someone from Europe, and i get rip off big time by fake Deca by organon.

Is it possible that winstrol make you go piss more often ? Since I wake up, i keep going to the restroom, feel like a drink 5 liters of water. Might be my water retention that is going out ??????

No, it is common for people in Canada to speak French and English...I watch CBC in french cause the news coverage is better.... I can understand the reporters perfectly, but when a regular person speaks, it is not clear to me...
    I have been looking for a translator for very long... Can't find a good one. I guess that My French/English Dictionary will have to work....I'm not so good at conjugation or getting the words in the right place.

I'm not sure if Winstrol makes you piss more. It makes sense if it does...

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    well of course it hurts all waterbased steroids hurt and it doesent matter if its 70% water and 30% powder at the bottom of the vial you cant judge if its a fake by just looking at that but it look ok from here.

Quote Originally Posted by jessy
    Is it possible that winstrol make you go piss more often ? Since I wake up, i keep going to the restroom, feel like a drink 5 liters of water. Might be my water retention that is going out ??????
    I've never had this prob when I've been on winny.

Hey Jessy, next time you cycle, just give your body a break on deca , man! Next
    cycle try some Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) it won't cause you those sides
    deca has done to you bro, I hope this time you hear my advices.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    j'trouve que son francais sonne tres mal mais au moin il a essayer... en passant bien venus sur se forum! welcome bro!

Bizz

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    j'trouve que son francais sonne tres mal mais au moin il a essayer... en passant bien venus sur se forum! welcome bro!

Bizz
    Il parle anglais, laisse lui une chance. Pour un anglophone, moi je trouve son français oki, parce que j'arrive à comprendre ce qu'il veux me dire.

Je, je n'obtiens jamais de parler français. Je l'apprends la langue française pour être plus canadien. je la parle non bonne... Je la parle assez bonne au salaire pour le gaz et dis salut aux filles, et c'est tout...

theflyzman is offline Associate Member
    I agree

psycorelm is offline Junior Member
    depends of roids location. i say no one is not smuggling steroids from india to usa etc. Most of *** EDITED *** roids are coming from russia they are faking those.

(NO LAB NAMES -Gear)

psycorelm is offline Junior Member
    oh sorry i allmost forgot,my bad.

heres same mark product and nothing to bad say. Deca 2ml/200mg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stanozolol by *** EDITED *** fake or real-deca.jpg  

qokal is offline New Member
    seajackal can you please private message me if you get a chance to see this, and i was wondering if you guys have good sources that are online to buy like anabolic steriods such as danabol. Thanks

RICK79916 is offline Junior Member
    The original Thread was 2 years old.....who digs up this ****?

QOKAL- Noone is going to trust you with 1 post to your name!

Thread Information