Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sir Auron is offline New Member

What type of Clenbuterol is this?

Its a very small bag, and it apparenlty contains 100 x 40 mcg tabs. I think there is chinese writing on the outside, and it says "clenbuterol hydrochloride tablets".

THe bag is pretty well sealed, so it has definitley not been tampered with. The source is also supposedly very reliable. I also bought 9 bags of Oxanabol from him, and they all look legit. Got a good price too. I don't think he is trying to scam me, but I just wanna play it safe.

The pictures are a bit unclear, I'll try to take better shots of it tomorrow. Has anyone of you seen this type of Clen before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What type of Clenbuterol is this?-clen-small-.jpg   What type of Clenbuterol is this?-clen1-small-.jpg   What type of Clenbuterol is this?-clen2-small-.jpg  

TAlexa is offline Associate Member
    Bro Ive never seen this type of clen before, and yes it does look dodgy, see what the vets think.......

I can't find any pictures of this clen either.

Forgot to add, those tabs next to the bag in the first picture is not the tabs found in the bag, I have not opened the bag yet.

Those tabs are tamoxifen from BD. I wanted to take a picture of those in the same shot, but the pic was so unclear so I'll have to take more pictures tomorrow.

It looks like the tabs are white from the outside of the bag.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I've never seen this kind of clenbuterol before ...

I am sure they are 100% real, I dont think if they were fake it would look like those. And clen is not faked.

I know exactly where those came from. Those clen are GREAT! My friends love them, they're totally legit. If only you could read Chinese, then you would be able to tell who the manufacturer, but who cares?

One has to care to stay on the safe side. Do you know what the manufacturer is called?

no...

I took 20 mcg on Wednesday, 40 mcg on Thursday, 60 mcg on Friday, and 80 mcg Today, but I have not noticed anything yet.

Does anyone else recognise this clen ?

At 80mcg you should feel it for sure.

I took a tab in the morning, and one in the evening, maybe thats the reason I did not feel anything?

I'll try 120 mcg tomorrow, but maybe I should take 60 (morning) and 60 (evening), instead of 40 x 3.

I take it 30 min before workout and I sweat my ass off

I take only 1 tab max 2 tabs

I think I read somewhere that one should not take it too close to before workout, so I haven't done that. When you say only 1 tab, does that mean you only take 1 40 mcg tab?

Its quite frustrating to not know what type of clen this is, more information about it would have greatly assured me that it is real.

Yes I take 1 40mcg tab, thats it. I go 2 days on 2 days off.

Here is the Clen I use. Its one of the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What type of Clenbuterol is this?-clen-china.jpg  

batfink0 is offline Junior Member
    Why would one get Clen from China?
    LOL
    It's everywhere....

Geriguy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Here is the Clen I use. Its one of the best.
    Hubei Hushagi Clen is the best!
    (But that is the only good product from that manufacturer. They have bunk primo tabs and bunk halotest tabs)

agree with PowerBB and Geriguy - Hubei clen is the best I'm using it personally and I can say it works perfect...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i use hubei clen ............nice...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

chipghent is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Auron
    I took a tab in the morning, and one in the evening, maybe thats the reason I did not feel anything?

I'll try 120 mcg tomorrow, but maybe I should take 60 (morning) and 60 (evening), instead of 40 x 3.

Dont feel any sides? Hmmm........ What is your diet like? There are some things you need in your diet to feel the full effects and benefits of clen .
    Last edited by chipghent; 03-26-2006 at 06:16 AM.

What do I need to have in my diet?

I took 2 x 40 mcg tabs in the morning today, and took another 40 mcg tab half an hour ago, thats 120 mcg totally. Still nothing.

Here is a new pic, the tabs are to the right (there is nothing printed on the tabs):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What type of Clenbuterol is this?-clen2small.jpg  

I think something's wrong with your Clenbuterol - 120mcg is pretty high dosage to feel the effects (hand shaking, increased heart beat, ...)
    Last edited by MichaelCC; 03-26-2006 at 10:10 AM.

Yeah I figured that, so it'd be best to just stop taking it. But the source is good, he also sold me 9 bags of BD Oxanabol, and they are all legit, so I'm a bit surprised about the clen .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What type of Clenbuterol is this?-var5.jpg  

I'm not big expert in the case of BD products, so I cannot say you anything to this Oxanabol. Just one question - why there are some texts on the bag replaced by anothers (tab. count, mfg, ...) ? Is this common in the case of BDs ?

funbos is offline Associate Member
    hmm i was heard that clen from hubei is made in russia and there isn't anything like hubei company or ... you know what i mean
    and the best clen IMO its clen from jing tan ( ist made for pharmacies and hospitals ) but i cant find it anymore

MadRussian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funbos
    hmm i was heard that clen from hubei is made in russia and there isn't anything like hubei company or ... you know what i mean
    and the best clen IMO its clen from jing tan ( ist made for pharmacies and hospitals ) but i cant find it anymore
    Hi mate, Hubei never was made in Russia. I don't know who told you
    this bullshit.

Someone on another board told me that it's Chinese Clenbuterol . Apparently in China it's a veterinary product which is fed to pigs to produce more lean meat.

Geriguy is offline Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by funbos
    Hubei is not a legit pharmaceutical company. It is from China and it is an UG lab.
    A big supplier is behind the "company".
    They have bunk product like halo and primo tabs (with 0 mg active substance...)
    But their clen is good, and contains the right amount!

chipghent is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Auron
    What do I need to have in my diet?

I took 2 x 40 mcg tabs in the morning today, and took another 40 mcg tab half an hour ago, thats 120 mcg totally. Still nothing.

Here is a new pic, the tabs are to the right (there is nothing printed on the tabs):

Everyone is different, what Im getting at is, some people on a low carb diet wont feel the effects of the clen . For me, if my carb intake drops below 100 grams a day, I dont feel the clen at any dose. Then again, for some people it doesnt matter.

I am cutting so my carb intake is moderate/kind of low, but not too low. A bro on another forum gave me more information about this type of clen .

"The company is called "Lu Kaw". It's a Chinese pharmaceutical manufacturer located in Shandong."

Since it is legit, I'll try to up the dose to 160 mcg today. Took 2 x 40 mcg just 10 minutes ago, and will take 2 x 40 mcg in about 6-7 hours. I should have taken some in the morning, but I had initially given it up.
    Last edited by Sir Auron; 03-27-2006 at 03:33 PM.

Well at 160mcg it should work or its not legit. I would say at 40mcg any Clenbuterol works, it doesnt matter on yopur size or what diet. The workouts are different. I had a guy 330lbs powerlifter he felt nothing at 40mcg and at 80mcg he was flying in the gym.

So maybe its your training and not the clen , try do cardio at first and do super sets. Also you should not post pics with large quantity like the one u just posted.

But shouldn't I get the side effects in any case? I mean whether I work out or not, I should have shaky hands and such, or did I misunderstand that?

Sorry about those pics, I did not know that, but those were the only pics I could find. And they are directly from the manufacturer so its not I who has that much.

I am no source whatsoever.

If you dont feel nothing at 160mcg than your stuff is shit. I would delete the first pic if I was you.

Smart-tony is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    If you dont feel nothing at 160mcg than your stuff is shit. I would delete the first pic if I was you.
    I agree with Powerbuilder you would feel something at that dose.

I told the source that this clen did not work for me, so he gave me nihfi instead.

I've tried 40 mcg today, can't say I really felt anything, maybe a slight head ache, but I'll try 60 mcg tomorrow, but maybe clen just doesnt work for me?

40mcg isn't a lot at all. Bump it up to 80mcg and see how you feel.

Bumped it up to 60 mcg yesteday, and I'm up in 80 mcg today, can't say I've felt anything.

I think I'll go for 120 mcg tomorrow, before I give it up. I guess clen just isn't going to work for me.

Tried 120 mcg today, still nothing. Had some problems sleeping last night, but didn't feel anything while working out, and hands aren't shaking or anything. I guess I'll jsut have to give up clen .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information