Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is this your first time running clen ? Everyone reacts differently to it. Try another brand and see what happens.

Sir Auron is offline New Member
    Yes its my first time running clen , and this was the 2nd brand I tried. Now there is only hubei left. I guess I'll just give that a try, before I totally give up clen.

MadRussian is offline Banned
    You won't be upset with Hubei mate.

Vizion Pharm is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Auron
    Its a very small bag, and it apparenlty contains 100 x 40 mcg tabs. I think there is chinese writing on the outside, and it says "clenbuterol hydrochloride tablets".

THe bag is pretty well sealed, so it has definitley not been tampered with. The source is also supposedly very reliable. I also bought 9 bags of Oxanabol from him, and they all look legit. Got a good price too. I don't think he is trying to scam me, but I just wanna play it safe.

The pictures are a bit unclear, I'll try to take better shots of it tomorrow. Has anyone of you seen this type of Clen before?

Bro these i clens ypu have i think a re even better then the Hubei. They are very good. Ill find out from a friend of mine who knows the name of the manufacturerer. They are 100% legit bro very good too.

likewhoa is offline New Member

anyone find out if its legit?

anyone figure out if that CLEN is legit in the little bag? and what manufacturer makes it....?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information