Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Legit/Fake Virormone's.

I'm 90% sure these are real Virormones. Their from a trusted gym source and they have passed the descriptive test I've also included beloew. Not sure who posted it, its from MT.co.uk. I'm also a UK member.

Sorry for the bad pics, best I could get.

"bro`s

just a note, there are fake virormone about, dont know of the content but they are fake, experienced users of virormone will be able to tell them apart......

this describes the fakes

The box has slight variations, the writing on the front where it says "testosterone propionate injection BP" is lighter and a slightly different font from the real.
    where it says "POM" on the bottom right of the box, the ink used on the fake is heavier and the letters are darker.
    A dead give away is the batch number details etc at the end of the box, the original has the info stamped in harder and it reads "MANFD" on the real and "MAN" on the fake for the manufactured date.
    if you peel one the end of the box that has those details on you will likely see that some letters and numbers pop out on the original, i.e the centres have been punched right out of some letters like the 0's in 2001, the date stamp on the fake is only lightly indented.
    A package insert is supplied with the fakes also and it to has different font thickness and different blue ink on it.
    The amps to are different, on the fake look out for thick chunky red and green rings well thicker and brighter than originals anyway.
    The black vertical line on the amps near where the dates etc are put on does NOT go from top to bottom of the clear plastic label on the fake, on the original the line is finer ink, and it runs right to the top and bottom edge of the clear label.
    the expiry dates etc are also different, on the original they are punched through the clear label with hard black ink, and around the stamped in info you will see what looks like air underneath the label all round the letters.
    Hope this helps."
    Last edited by Swifto; 09-12-2006 at 01:05 PM.

Pic 2

Pic 3

Looks good to me.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Hi swifto,

Your from the UK bro ?? If so then be very careful with Viromone. The fakes are the same as the real ones right down to the smell. A well know counterfitter from the NE is knocking these out. The Russian Prop is a good buy over here at present.

Geriguy is offline Member
    If you look through the amps, the real Nordic made viromon has silver data.
    The old Ferring made Virormone where black both form the outside and inside.

The fake Nordic Viromone is black if you look through the amps

On my pictures you can see legit viromones!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legit/Fake Virormone's.-virormonedata_152.jpg   Legit/Fake Virormone's.-virorfernor.jpg  

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Great info Geri.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Viromone is like rocking horse $h1t at the moment, something about the lab being under investigation?? Beware,theres a good chance there fake!

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Viromone is like rocking horse $h1t at the moment, something about the lab being under investigation?? Beware,theres a good chance there fake!
    I know. Thats why I want to be sure, before I use them. My friends have used them from the same source and got good results though...

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I know. Thats why I want to be sure, before I use them. My friends have used them from the same source and got good results though...
    I would try and find how when your source acquired then, if it was within the last 3 months then I would say there is a fair chance their fake...... there's pleanty of other good prop about so why risk it?

Sorry Bro, but I can't see from these pictures...

Look trough the amp.
    Watch the exp date. It should be silver if you look from the other side of the amp!!!

If it is black from both side, it is fake

And you don't need an UV lamp! Just look through the amp.
    Only the data should be silver from the backside of the amp.

Or scratch the exp date. If you scratched the black ink, you should see a shiny silver metallic foil. (This is the "silver" what you see if you look through the amp)

Quote Originally Posted by Geriguy
    And you don't need an UV lamp! Just look through the amp.
    Only the data should be silver from the backside of the amp.
    Its black!

Quote Originally Posted by Geriguy
    Or scratch the exp date. If you scratched the black ink, you should see a shiny silver metallic foil. (This is the "silver" what you see if you look through the amp)
    No mettalic foil. Just black ink that gets scratched off when you scratch it. Now you can only see tha outline of the exp date. stamped.

I cant understand this. As my friend has just run them with Tren A and had some amazing gains. he's put on a lot of size and his abs are now very visable.

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    swifto, i must have the same sh*t as you as everything you have described says mine are real. but i see black when i look through the amp, and if i scratch it theres no silver. also the guy who gave me them was a 1st time user of aas and viromone was the only med he used. and he got results, he gave me the amps he had leftover. if there fake they must have something in them thats why your pals are getting results. but its probably not made by nordic

Quote Originally Posted by BUDGIE
    swifto, i must have the same sh*t as you as everything you have described says mine are real. but i see black when i look through the amp, and if i scratch it theres no silver. also the guy who gave me them was a 1st time user of aas and viromone was the only med he used. and he got results, he gave me the amps he had leftover. if there fake they must have something in them thats why your pals are getting results. but its probably not made by nordic
    I never used al of mine. I used them for about 5-7 days the used a UGL Test Prop. I didnt trust them.

The fakes are meant to look identical to the real ones but only contain about 30-60mg Test Prop for the 2ML amps, I found. So results will come, though VERY small.

TurboRX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geriguy View Post
    If you look through the amps, the real Nordic made viromon has silver data.
    The old Ferring made Virormone where black both form the outside and inside.

The fake Nordic Viromone is black if you look through the amps

On my pictures you can see legit viromones!
    bumping an old thread, does this still go for the new batches these days??

umadbro is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboRX View Post
    bumping an old thread, does this still go for the new batches these days??
    i would also like to know this. lot of virormone around that looks completely legit aside from this detail. does nordic still print the silver foil on the reverse side?

Thread Information