the juggler is offline Associate Member

dianabol 5mg tablets (some with faded snake)

Hi there, i just wanted to know if these dbol are real?

The snake on some of them is kinda faded. But does that matter? Because besides that, they look legit to me.

HammerStrength is offline New Member
    hmm not sure, could be just faded like you said, try to look at the other side of the tab to see if that side is also faded.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dianabol 5mg tablets (some with faded snake)-untitled-4.jpg   dianabol 5mg tablets (some with faded snake)-untitled-44.jpg  

drew24 is offline Banned
    fake!

fake or underdosed.

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    (the second post on this thread) those are REAL thai anabol b.disp (pinks) i got same ones here and AS OF TODAY THE ONLY 2 TESTS i would do on thai anabol b.disp inorder to see if they are legit (beside the snake and arrow and smooth pink) is the water/acid test and the taste test.

this is the only time im gonna say it here so read it carefully,,,ya ya i know im no one on this board but i got credentials from here to the olympia stage and what i say here is solid way inorder to check if you have legit pink B.DISP product.

1. the LEGIT tab will maintain its original shape after you let it sit in water for couple seconds! it will remain very clear octagon 5 sides even after pushing on it with your finger a little while it is in the water!!! bunk tabs will become powder and super fast.

2. the taste test is very simple. legit b.disp tab will simply taste bitter (not super bitter) it will taste for very quick moment kinda sweet and then become bitter for the rest of the 60 seconds it takes to dissolve completely in your mouth. when you sure its real i suggest you swallow the tabs simply because it is made to be swallowed!

that is it fellas. those are the 2 tests needed. no more no less. i have those same tabs from major source and those level of sources do not play games.

*to the guy who asked the question your pics are very blurry and when i look at the snake there is quite a diff among the tabs. in any case, do the 2 tests i told you here and it will let you know wether you got hormone powder inside or not.
    Last edited by mighty1; 06-11-2006 at 02:44 AM.

ultimate muscle is offline Associate Member
    looks to me like they have played the oldest trick in the book with this ,

half legit, half fake tabs, the ones with the smoth corners etc being fake the sharper more defined ones being legit,

you still grow from the legit ones so dont suspect,

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    i would like to correct what i said about the second post dianabol as being legit. you CAN NOT establish according to that SPECIFIC pic wether it's legit or not, thus the 2 tests are the ONLY way to go in this case and in ANY case concerning "perfect fakes"

in that second post on this thread if you notice carefully the snake head and the arrow end are diff when compared in the 2 pics presented. maybe it is the camera but i doubt it. the pics presented in the first post are very blurry and it is IMPOSSIBLE to tell anything from them.

the ARROW should always have double edge "tail"/"end" and the HEAD of the SNAKE should have specific shape that you can see on some legit pics of b.disp anabol.

THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IF YOUR THAI B.DISP ANABOL IS LEGIT IS BY THE WATER/ACID TEST AND THE TASTE TEST. TAB SHOULD PASS BOTH TESTS!

Thread Information