Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Can you post a pic of box with security sticker? Better yet, I will send an email to Gensci and see what they say about this matter.

strongmann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle27
    That is the most ridiculous comment i have heard in along time. Anyone can have flip tops made with the jintropin insignia, doesnt mean the product is real.
    ridiculus comment.....so your saying that this product is fake? i agree to disagree, with anyone can have flip tops made with jin insignia. if that were the case show me pic of fake jin with insignaia. so i guess these are fake 2?

strongmann
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-jintropin.jpg  
    Last edited by strongmann; 06-26-2006 at 10:25 AM.

Smart-tony is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongmann
    ridiculus comment.....so your saying that this product is fake? i agree to disagree, with anyone can have flip tops made with jin insignia. if that were the case show me pic of fake jin with insignaia. so i guess these are fake 2?

strongmann

Hey ItalianMuscle27 word is good as gold.

Geriguy is offline Member
    This Jin is real for sure!

strongmann
    From my knowledge when Gensci first came out with the Jin, those were in production. As of now, all the kits that I have seen and used came with the sticker labels, boxed, with security sticker. Yes anyone can have those flip tops made. Gensci states on their site, their Jintropin is never unlabeled. Maybe you dont know whats going on in the scene, but there is an abundance of unlabeled jintropin floating around with those insignia tops. In my opinion they are fake. I find it hard to believe that someone is stealing tops or vials from gensci. Someone made a comment about all the workers having to go through metal detectors in and out of the factory, and they where white jumpsuits with no pockets. I can totally believe this. Gensci is the leading producer in China.. Id write the company and ask them if they are still producing Jin with the silkscreen writing, and not the paper labels..

And yes I disagree with your comment about the insignia being embedded in the top, means the jins are good to go. Like I said, those tops can be made by anyone, and placed on a unlabeled vial of Jin. These fakers are working off the best name of rHGH around. Unlabeled Jin = Fake!

Thumbs up

From my knowledge when Gensci first came out with the Jin, those were in production. As of now, all the kits that I have seen and used came with the sticker labels, boxed, with security sticker. Yes anyone can have those flip tops made. Gensci states on their site, their Jintropin is never unlabeled. Maybe you dont know whats going on in the scene, but there is an abundance of unlabeled jintropin floating around with those insignia tops. In my opinion they are fake. I find it hard to believe that someone is stealing tops or vials from gensci. Someone made a comment about all the workers having to go through metal detectors in and out of the factory, and they where white jumpsuits with no pockets. I can totally believe this. Gensci is the leading producer in China.. Id write the company and ask them if they are still producing Jin with the silkscreen writing, and not the paper labels..

And yes I disagree with your comment about the insignia being embedded in the top, means the jins are good to go. Like I said, those tops can be made by anyone, and placed on a unlabeled vial of Jin. These fakers are working off the best name of rHGH around. Unlabeled Jin = Fake!
    well in my scene i've never used fake jin and they all have and insignia embedded and i've used both kinds label and no label with the exact same results. if you disagree with me, prove me wrong by finding in your abundance of fake jin in your scene to find me a pic which i requested, so you can make a believer outta me. so in your scene their is an abundance of unlabelled jin floating around which you believe is fake maybe it is becasue of the scene your in. in my scene these ceramic vials are made especially for a certain person, we all know so well and these are good to go, if matching the securityseal. witch they do. so you can go on with this if you wish but i mean no disrespect IM27 just difference of opinion i guess. bottom line is KaevurMatis jin is real!
    Last edited by strongmann; 06-28-2006 at 07:38 AM.

The only way to find out is to send to me to test it

Ninasarvik is offline New Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ninasarvik; 06-28-2006 at 02:12 PM.

Ninasarvik is offline New Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ninasarvik; 06-28-2006 at 02:12 PM.

KaevurMati is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    The only way to find out is to send to me to test it
    Hmm...

Not bad idea but how are you going to test it? Send it to lab or something?

well in my scene i've never used fake jin and they all have and insignia embedded and i've used both kinds label and no label with the exact same results. if you disagree with me, prove me wrong by finding in your abundance of fake jin in your scene to find me a pic which i requested, so you can make a believer outta me. so in your scene their is an abundance of unlabelled jin floating around which you believe is fake maybe it is becasue of the scene your in. in my scene these ceramic vials are made especially for a certain person, we all know so well and these are good to go, if matching the securityseal. witch they do. so you can go on with this if you wish but i mean no disrespect IM27 just difference of opinion i guess. bottom line is KaevurMatis jin is real!
    Hey Strongman!

Glad to hear that you believe it's the real Jin.

But what do you think... Why is GenSci making ceramic vials with these looks espeicially to one person (supplier)?

Isn't it better if there was one original vial with one original looks? Much easier to find out which ones are fakes...

If GenSci makes different vials for one person than they do for other worldwide suppliers.. there has to be a good reason...

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not E-mail them and ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Why not E-mail them and ask?
    That's the most strange thing! I've e-mailed to all GenSci addresses but they are not answering. Been waiting almost 2 weeks for their reply!

Impossible to distinguish between a real and fake unlabeled jintropin vial just by showing a pic. You, I or anyone else wouldnt be able to tell. Only way to tell is to get it tested. Now that runs into another problem. Who can test it??? SRCS cant and wont.. I heard from a Vet I know there is a lab in Germany, but I cant seem to get a hold of him to find out.. I have 3 different samples right now that I know are underdosed or not real, that I am waiting to send out. Find me a place that will test rHGH and I have no problem sending them and paying for the tests..

I will write Gensci and see if they respond to our concerns..

Quote Originally Posted by KaevurMati
    Hmm...

Not bad idea but how are you going to test it? Send it to lab or something?

Hey Strongman!

But what do you think... Why is GenSci making ceramic vials with these looks espeicially to one person (supplier)?

Isn't it better if there was one original vial with one original looks? Much easier to find out which ones are fakes...

If GenSci makes different vials for one person than they do for other worldwide suppliers.. there has to be a good reason...
    I also find it hard to believe gensci is specifically making jin like that for a certain supplier. There is a well known source that says BD is making special batches for them and no one else.. Why is that? That is just so ridiculous to even say something like that. Marketing gimmick, and I dont see any truth to that. Next will hear someone saying they get their Karachis specially made for them with an extra 'secret' ester..

Hey Strongman!

could be casue the person suppling product wants to seperate themselves from everyone else. who knows, maybe they requested them to manufature the ceramic styles tough to say. there are a bunch of different scenarios we could come up with im sure, but in the end who knows. IM27 is on the case!

strongmann
    Last edited by strongmann; 06-29-2006 at 10:08 AM.

Thumbs up

Impossible to distinguish between a real and fake unlabeled jintropin vial just by showing a pic. You, I or anyone else wouldnt be able to tell. Only way to tell is to get it tested. Now that runs into another problem. Who can test it??? SRCS cant and wont.. I heard from a Vet I know there is a lab in Germany, but I cant seem to get a hold of him to find out.. I have 3 different samples right now that I know are underdosed or not real, that I am waiting to send out. Find me a place that will test rHGH and I have no problem sending them and paying for the tests..

I will write Gensci and see if they respond to our concerns..
    i don't think its impossible to distinguish between real and fake cause if thats the case this thread is irrelevant dont you think? like all fakes there will be some slip up by the counterfeiter somewhere. you say that you have samples do they look like the jin in question?yeah i heard the same thing of the lab in germany, there is also a university lab in belgium that can also conduct hgh analysis. i will try to get either labs information for you if possible. hopefully gensci responds i would like to hear their answer.

strongmann
    Last edited by strongmann; 06-29-2006 at 03:00 PM.

No news?

i don't think its impossible to distinguish between real and fake cause if thats the case this thread is irrelevant dont you think? like all fakes there will be some slip up by the counterfeiter somewhere. you say that you have samples do they look like the jin in question?yeah i heard the same thing of the lab in germany, there is also a university lab in belgium that can also conduct hgh analysis. i will try to get either labs information for you if possible. hopefully gensci responds i would like to hear their answer.

strongmann
    Please do, a member sent me a link to a university in Estonia, but I cant read the website unfortunately.. Need something in english!

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Just saw this thread, I had tons of them like that(not really because that would be illegal, lol) looks like the real thing to me.

STRONG_JBL is offline New Member
    Dutchbodybuilder also PMed me that these vials are real.

As he told me, GenSci makes these types of vials to Russian supplier Vadim.
    100% True, Dutchbodybuilder is right!
    You have 100% real original Jintropin!
    I have the same
    Exp. Date 2008.06

Nice pic.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    indeed!

real nice pic JBL , 200ius kits BOOYYAAAHH!

strongmann

vadim_b1 is offline New Member
    Those circulated at some point in Russia only, some have leaked into other Eastern European countries. Anyway it seems that it has been produced by GenSci but not officially - for a Russian supplier. Which leads me to believe, there is GH inside, but its far from 10 iu. People always try to cut corners, and the Russian in question is WELL known for producing fakes and generally scamming people with inferior products, starting his own underdosed and generally crap UG lines, why do you think that the GH made for him to sell would be any good?

Quote Originally Posted by vadim_b1
    Those circulated at some point in Russia only, some have leaked into other Eastern European countries. Anyway it seems that it has been produced by GenSci but not officially - for a Russian supplier. Which leads me to believe, there is GH inside, but its far from 10 iu. People always try to cut corners, and the Russian in question is WELL known for producing fakes and generally scamming people with inferior products, starting his own underdosed and generally crap UG lines, why do you think that the GH made for him to sell would be any good?
    THX for the info.

strongmann

STRONG_JBL is offline New Member
    GenSci is well known company!!!
    First of all no one can tell anything bad info about GenSci, they made only good products!!!
    Because they do not want to reduce own reputation!!!

epicmass is offline New Member

which one is real

Quote Originally Posted by STRONG_JBL
    100% True, Dutchbodybuilder is right!
    You have 100% real original Jintropin!
    I have the same
    Exp. Date 2008.06

i saw the pics below from the gensci' webstie are different from these pics above
    [/URL]
    Last edited by epicmass; 05-22-2007 at 08:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information