Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KaevurMati is offline Associate Member

Arrow Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?

Before buying high quantities of Jintropin from my source I decided to buy one vial and make pictures of it to make sure it's not counterfeit.

Here is the picture how the vial should look: http://jintropinonline.com/10IU_vial_details.jpg

At the bottom of the post you can find pictures of my vial.

The official Jintropin vial seems to have text on the paper. On my vial the text is written on the glass.

Have they changed the way they write their text on the vial or is my Jintropin counterfeit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-1.jpg   Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-2.jpg   Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-3.jpg   Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-5.jpg   Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-7.jpg  

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I know mine had paper for the label. I've never saw the clear ones like that. Can you verify the authenticity number on their website?

To me it looks like a lot of powder for 10I.U

Never seen this verison if it is real.

Johner is offline Junior Member
    Gene Science had that type of vial until 2004 if i m not wrong but the solvent is new.Either way you can t use that vial

Howardo is offline Junior Member
    never seen them without paper label either.never used them without paper labels to

Found more pictures of that version by Google:

http://steroidanabolic.com/images/jintropin-10IU.jpg

http://www.koksownicy.republika.pl/fotki/jintropin.jpg

So are the vials that have text written on the glass fake?

Also, does anyone have currently Jintropin vial that expires later than 2007.07? If yes, is the text on the paper or on the glass?

dude don t post pictures from that type of site
    i told you that is the old Jintropine vial but make sure you don t receive more of that

edit: here s a pic for you but you can t see the exp. date sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-hghold.jpg  
    Last edited by Johner; 06-18-2006 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johner
    dude don t post pictures from that type of site
    i told you that is the old Jintropine vial but make sure you don t receive more of that

edit: here s a pic for you but you can t see the exp. date sorry
    Man.. how can I have old Jintropin vial if the exp. date is 2007.06??

expires in one year... it ain t new neither
    ask your source to send you the current product ,stop sweating about this one

Quote Originally Posted by Johner
    expires in one year... it ain t new neither
    ask your source to send you the current product ,stop sweating about this one
    That's not possible, there is only one good source in my country and that's the only GH he has. I've been scammed through Internet before, so I'm not going to buy over net anymore.

I just want to know if this stuff is real or fake. On the vial it says that it has been made in 06.2005 and will expire in 06.2007. So it definately cannot be old product like from 2004 or earlier.

Does anyone here have vials that were made after 06.2005 and expire on 06.2007 or later? Is the text written on the paper or on the glass?

Thanks.
    Last edited by KaevurMati; 06-18-2006 at 05:34 AM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KaevurMati
    That's not possible, there is only one good source in my country and that's the only GH he has. I've been scammed through Internet before, so I'm not going to buy over net anymore.

I just want to know if this stuff is real or fake. On the vial it says that it has been made in 06.2005 and will expire in 06.2007. So it definately cannot be old product like from 2004 or earlier.

Does anyone here have vials that were made after 06.2005 and expire on 06.2007 or later? Is the text written on the paper or on the glass?

Thanks.
    My current batch in my fridge expire in 2008, and yes all the jin that i've used has had a paper label

Hmm.. so it's fake Jintropin?

I had Jintropin in 2005 ans 2006 all had paper labels.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Thanks.

..I've got some 200iu kits in front of me....manufacture date is 12-06-2005...Expiration date is 11/2007. My vials have paper labels.
    You might want to buy a pregnancy test to make sure someone isn't selling HCG as GH....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

told you i haven t seen that type of vial since 2004 ,if your source still has a good supply of it i wouldn t recomend it

breacherup is offline Associate Member
    just bought 500 iu direct from Gen Sci and the vials have the white paper labels

eisenmench is offline Junior Member
    Just bought 300iu -white paper labels.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I have bought about 15 Jin Kits and they all have paper labels. Also, it looks like the wafers have been destroyed in your bottle. Real Jin bottles are pressurized to hold the wafer in place. They have to do this as the substance is very fragile (volitile) It looks like those have been treated poorly even if they were real at one point in time.

Yes it can be HCG for sure, get a prego tester and u will see in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I have bought about 15 Jin Kits and they all have paper labels. Also, it looks like the wafers have been destroyed in your bottle. Real Jin bottles are pressurized to hold the wafer in place. They have to do this as the substance is very fragile (volitile) It looks like those have been treated poorly even if they were real at one point in time.
    But what are the wafers? Where should they be?

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Yes it can be HCG for sure, get a prego tester and u will see in seconds.
    I will. But the vial can still be fake if preg test will be negative for HCG , right?

[QUOTE=KaevurMati]But what are the wafers? Where should they be?

They call it a wafer, but it is just like a small pill that sits in the bottom of the bottle. It sits right where the powder is in your bottle. But, because the pill is very sensitive, and cannot be shaken, air is sucked from the bottle before it is sealed. This holds the little pill in place somehow at the bottom of the bottle. When I add the water via syringe, I can turn the little bottle over, and the wafer stays in place. Once injected, I carefully turn the bottle allowing the water to slowly move towards the pill. You should do it carefully enough as to not create many little bubbles. Therefore you should not shake you vials violently, but rather swirl them like a scientist mixing a volital concoction in a laboratory.
    Good Luck!

Now that is VERY STRANGE.

I verified the authentication number on the security sticker and the authentication system at jintropin-gensci.com says it's real.

Also made a preg test - it resulted negative.

I'm very confused now. Is this very very good fake?

More pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-6.jpg   Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-10.jpg   Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-11.jpg   Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-12.jpg   Problem: Jintropin vial with RARE looks. Is this real?-8.jpg  

Nobody knows??

Sorry, I can only compare them to the ones I have. Do you have the round label that held the box closed which held the vials? There are supposed to be small hair-like filiments which can be seen on that label. On the fake bottles, those tiny hairs are actually printed on the paper. But the real labels, have real hair fibers embedded in the label. If you take a needle and try to cut one of the hairs out from the label, you can actually remove them. But, if the little hair is only printed on the label, my guess it is not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Sorry, I can only compare them to the ones I have. Do you have the round label that held the box closed which held the vials? There are supposed to be small hair-like filiments which can be seen on that label. On the fake bottles, those tiny hairs are actually printed on the paper. But the real labels, have real hair fibers embedded in the label. If you take a needle and try to cut one of the hairs out from the label, you can actually remove them. But, if the little hair is only printed on the label, my guess it is not real.
    Yeah man, I am able to get the hairs out by the needle... the small ones in security label... So the box is real.

That confuses me even more actually... Is the Jintropin itself fake or is it real?

Smart-tony is offline Member
    The odd thing is i saw a kit with a silk screen on the vial and a amp with water.But i'm not a GH expert,but have 2 friends who have some GH,and if i see them i will ask them what it looks like,but i would take the vets advice on this site so just hold off for now,this stuff isn't cheap and you don't want to waste that kind of money.

What I heard is there is a lot of fake Jintropin floating around.

elitezero is offline New Member
    they are real 2 of my friends are using them great stuff

strongmann is offline Member
    as long as the 10iu jintropin is embedded on the flip top you are good to go, if it wasn't on their then i'd be worried

strongmann

Dutchbodybuilder also PMed me that these vials are real.

As he told me, GenSci makes these types of vials to Russian supplier Vadim. But I don't really understand why... Isn't it easier if there was one original vial with one original looks, much easier to find out which ones are fakes. I mean.. at least 5 users in this thread also had (have) some doubts about that vial...

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    To me it looks like a lot of powder for 10I.U
    that shi* is weird...lots of powder!!!

Bizz

Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    that shi* is weird...lots of powder!!!

Bizz
    Lots of powder?

If you can pick the fibers out of the label and the label was still holding the box shut when you got it, I would think it is real. There is one more thing you can check. You mentioned the numbers match up with a real kit when checking on the site. Also, the picture which shows the fibers on the website are in the exact same place the fibers are on the packages. They are not random ebedded fibers, they are the same on every package. Therefore look at the website again and start to match up little fibers with the package. They should be in the exact same places. Just look at a letter or something with a fiber near it and try to find that same fiber on your label. If they are in the same place, I would think it is real.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt that it will hurt you. Start low for possible sides and then increase
    rapidly to where you wanted to start. If no rash, and if substance is NOT
    cloudy after reconstitution I think it is worth a try.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongmann
    as long as the 10iu jintropin is embedded on the flip top you are good to go, if it wasn't on their then i'd be worried

strongmann

That is the most ridiculous comment i have heard in along time. Anyone can have flip tops made with the jintropin insignia, doesnt mean the product is real.

What I heard is there is a lot of fake Jintropin floating around.
    Heard the same thing.. Lots of unlabeled quote un quote Jintropin floating around too. I would be leary.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle27
    Heard the same thing.. Lots of unlabeled quote un quote Jintropin floating around too. I would be leary.
    So what's your opinion on the current case, champion?

So what's your opinion on the current case, champion?
    Thanks for the nice compliment..

My opinion is current Jintropin being manufactured comes with labels, in a box sealed with security sticker. I wouldnt purchase any loose jintropin without boxes or labels. Gensci states this on their website, that they dont sell Jintropin this way, and more than likely it is counterfeit. My guess is someone is having the jintropin insignia flip tops made, and putting them on some bunk vials claiming it is real jintropin. It makes sense, because Gensci is the leading producer of hgh, and someone is just trying to profit off their name. And believe me, its working..Market is flooded with vials with no labels. Dont buy any Jins without box, security sticker, and labels..

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle27
    Thanks for the nice compliment..

My opinion is current Jintropin being manufactured comes with labels, in a box sealed with security sticker. I wouldnt purchase any loose jintropin without boxes or labels. Gensci states this on their website, that they dont sell Jintropin this way, and more than likely it is counterfeit. My guess is someone is having the jintropin insignia flip tops made, and putting them on some bunk vials claiming it is real jintropin. It makes sense, because Gensci is the leading producer of hgh, and someone is just trying to profit off their name. And believe me, its working..Market is flooded with vials with no labels. Dont buy any Jins without box, security sticker, and labels..
    Well, bro... This one came with a box and security sticker. And I was able to validate it on GenSci homepage.

The only thing that doesn't match is the vial.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information