oxiplegatz is offline New Member

Question OMG, Anadrol 50 and Winstrol from ???

Anyone can help me out with this one. After "only" 3 months, i received my purchase from "YPS" which were supposed to be Anadrol 50 and Winstrol . Thing is, i have NEVER seen either Anadrol nor Winstrol tabs looking like these, so i cant even understand which tabs are which, or if they are fakes or something completely else. Please take a look at the pics, and if anyone recognize any of them, please let me know. I Also ordered Proviron and Nolvadex in same order and had no problems in identifying those. But the winny and a50 i have no clue. The Light Red/Pink tabs could indicate Winny if the Marking on the side is an "S" , but it might just as well be a "5"... im confused... hehe, and im relly not that interested in taking Winny expecting it to be A50. Any help, greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OMG, Anadrol 50 and Winstrol from ???-tabs.jpg  
    Last edited by oxiplegatz; 07-28-2006 at 11:32 PM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    edit the name of the place you got it from

Oooh.. Not allowed to post source?

judge_dread is offline Member
    throw that shit in the dustbin! what is this? look how grainy it is! it can be anything inside...

Well, reason they are gariny is because of how they were shipped (tape wrapped) i had stuff shipped the same way from other suppliers as well so im used to it, had authentic XX Dbol that was looking grainy 2 due to the tapewrapping. But yeah, perhaps i shud just throw em in the dustbin anyways, coz i have no idea whats inside at this point.

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Wink

never seen em b4 but reds prob be winny n the whites anadrol get em tested or sum better advice

OMG.. sooo wrong .. haha, The White Ones With AX stamped are the Proviron . Got this 100% confirmed now. Which means the tabs i expected to be Proviron that are just white ones no stamp/brand just a split on the back are the anadrols, prob some no-name brand or UGL. All of these were ordered from Brazil but got shipped from China.

The red ones simply must be the Winnys, altho i never seen that version before.

Howardo is offline Junior Member
    The white looks just like proviron from schering..

Yes Howardo, they are And the Anadrol i got (sent pics to supplier asking for explanation) turned out to be the White tabs i received with no branding on, just a cut on the back and nothing more. So abt the AD50 they may just as well be aspirins hehe or sugar pills. However, this supplier have a bad rep across forums for late deliveries, but i didnt see any bad rep abt the actual contents they deliver. The Red Winnys are still creating confusion tho.. never seen any like em. However dun think i will use this supplier any more tho since i found a much more reliable one in Europe with fast deliveries and 100% legit stuff so far.

Ive just bought some Anapolon 50 from turkey, and they look like you say, white small with a braking line on the one side, and I had to take them out of package to hide them, so i only have the pills without any package.. . but its easy to make sure its real anadrol 50.. you will notice after a couple of days if they get started pumping in your body

Yeah.. hehe i guess . Besides i loose my appetite with Anadrol pretty fast and have to force feed myself, atleast i did with prior Anadrols so should notice quite fast.

yes, I eat 100 mg at day, and Iam really not hungry at all
    '

Thread Information