Sustanon 300 Ugl

Hi I posted this recently, Just wondering if anyone has used this brand, feedback ect.., would be appreciated, It's PL labs, test-blend 300, could this be fake, it is my first Injectable steroid ,--newbee in need of help, and yes it will be stacked with D-BOL,first 4 weeks..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon 300   Ugl-picture-107.jpg  

Its a UGL, only way to see if its real get it tested.

unlimit3d is offline New Member
    daaaaamn i've been lookin for sus in a bottle like that. im sick of the crack off tops! ive cut my finger so many times doin it plus its 100% easier so draw it. if you ordered that from a site hit me up with a pm or somethinnnnnnn because i neeed that bottle

Dont know how legit it is, I'll pm when I know for sure, have you seen it before

newbie20 is offline Junior Member
    Ive seen it around, your good to go 100%.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unlimit3d
    daaaaamn i've been lookin for sus in a bottle like that. im sick of the crack off tops! ive cut my finger so many times doin it plus its 100% easier so draw it. if you ordered that from a site hit me up with a pm or somethinnnnnnn because i neeed that bottle
    Yo, i dont think its the smartest think to ask for sources in an open forum !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unlimit3d
    By the way expect every scammer on the face of this earth to e-mail you...
    Last edited by stuball; 11-08-2006 at 04:22 PM.

Only a few companies make good Sust in bottles.

Get a glass cutter and you can open amps very easily.

CYP400 is offline Member
    a few friends and I tried that sust, you are good

Finally someone who has tried the sus ,Thanks I was getting worried that it was crap, how did it go for you, was it the same looking bottle ect...

CYP400 is offline Member
    it was a while back but dont worry you should be ok

TCEL300 is offline Member
    pinn labs is a solid ugl

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    i have that same shit but dont know if its real

oldschoolifter is offline New Member
    Im Sorry To Say That Your Picture Of That Pre Mix Of Sust 300 Looks Exactly Like Several Bottles A Freind Of Mine Got And It Was Not 100% Good To Go. He Used It For A Month And There Was No Results And He Used Over 800mg A Week, Plus He Used It Alone To Test Whether It Was Real Or Not. I Have Not Seen Any Sustanon Come In A Bottle That Was Good, However I Am Not The End All Be All Of Aas Knowledge. I Say When It Comes To Sust Stick To What We Know Is Good, The Age Old 1ml Ampule By Organon Or Omnadren Which Are Both 250mg/ml In Clear Ampules Some With Ink Writing And Some With Paper Lables. The Paper Labels Are On The Polish Omnadren And Are Good! I Know Cause I Had A Freind Ge Them In Poland And Bring Them Back. Also He Got Metanabol, Ever Heard Of That? Its Extremely Rare And Good Polish D-bol In 5mg Little White Round Tabs. They Come In 20 Per Foil Strip And Push Out Through Foil. They Have An Orange Cover Over The Top Of The Metanabol Foil Pack. There Are 5 To A Box, 100 In All. These Are My Favorite D-bols On Earth And Wish I Could Find Them Again. By The Way My Freind Who Used To Import The Polish Stuff Is In Jail Over In Europe For Getting To Greedy And Trying To Bring Back 2000 Vials Of Deca In His Suitcase!!!!!!dumb Ass...

Sorry To Go Off Subject There...you Have To Be Very Careful Of Ugl Stuff, Its Basically Russian Roulette When Dealing With This Stuff. The Best Foreign Test I Have Seen And Used Was T400 By Quality Vet, Or It May Have Been Denkall Im Not So Sure Its Been Many Years. Bu Ti Know For Sure The Qv Deca 300 Is Awesome, I Have The Empty Bottle If You Ever Want A Pic Of It So You Can See A Real One. I Also Have A Real Bottle Of American Cyp If Anyone Wants A Pic Of That To Compare Theres To.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolifter
    Im Sorry To Say That Your Picture Of That Pre Mix Of Sust 300 Looks Exactly Like Several Bottles A Freind Of Mine Got And It Was Not 100% Good To Go. He Used It For A Month And There Was No Results And He Used Over 800mg A Week, Plus He Used It Alone To Test Whether It Was Real Or Not. I Have Not Seen Any Sustanon Come In A Bottle That Was Good, However I Am Not The End All Be All Of Aas Knowledge. I Say When It Comes To Sust Stick To What We Know Is Good, The Age Old 1ml Ampule By Organon Or Omnadren Which Are Both 250mg/ml In Clear Ampules Some With Ink Writing And Some With Paper Lables. The Paper Labels Are On The Polish Omnadren And Are Good! I Know Cause I Had A Freind Ge Them In Poland And Bring Them Back. Also He Got Metanabol, Ever Heard Of That? Its Extremely Rare And Good Polish D-bol In 5mg Little White Round Tabs. They Come In 20 Per Foil Strip And Push Out Through Foil. They Have An Orange Cover Over The Top Of The Metanabol Foil Pack. There Are 5 To A Box, 100 In All. These Are My Favorite D-bols On Earth And Wish I Could Find Them Again. By The Way My Freind Who Used To Import The Polish Stuff Is In Jail Over In Europe For Getting To Greedy And Trying To Bring Back 2000 Vials Of Deca In His Suitcase!!!!!!dumb Ass...

Sorry To Go Off Subject There...you Have To Be Very Careful Of Ugl Stuff, Its Basically Russian Roulette When Dealing With This Stuff. The Best Foreign Test I Have Seen And Used Was T400 By Quality Vet, Or It May Have Been Denkall Im Not So Sure Its Been Many Years. Bu Ti Know For Sure The Qv Deca 300 Is Awesome, I Have The Empty Bottle If You Ever Want A Pic Of It So You Can See A Real One. I Also Have A Real Bottle Of American Cyp If Anyone Wants A Pic Of That To Compare Theres To.
    Holy shit, i cant believe i read that whole thing my head is spinning !!!

My head spins too

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    It's real. It's also going to be a bit painfull.

sus

Ok the reviews are mixed real/not real -holy sh**, anyway is two shots a week 600mg, enough, if its real of course.

If you get no results at 600mg than invest in some Sust amps.

Blog Entries
    It's real trust me.

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    i have the same and its starting to kick in

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    It's real trust me.

i trust you.

Awsome Ugl

Well, its def. real. this is week5 and up 10lbs strenth is insane, painless for Sus===

Awsome to hear.

Blog Entries
    told you

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    yah i've only heard good thing about that ugl...

havent used them yet, but might in the future...might try their EQ400mg

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Good UGL, they are highly rated on some sites.

most sust fakes are filled with prop. sudden increase in str and mass could just be prop .

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by gethugedietrying View Post
    most sust fakes are filled with prop. Sudden increase in str and mass could just be prop .

the question was asked 3 years ago yet your answering it today. Im certain he already got his answer
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    the question was asked 3 years ago yet your answering it today. Im certain he already got his answer
    Too funny! Three years ago called and wants its thread back.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    he bumped a couple old threads yesterday, no idea why.

Thread Information