Cjack22 is offline New Member

Winstrol Depot Help

Alright, I am not a first time user of steroids , however, this is the first time taking winstrol , yea yea i know many say you shouldnt take it alone. But i wanted to see for my self. I have reached problem. Why the **** am i so sore and tender. I took my first injection in the delt and a week later approx 7 inches from the injection site,, i develoved a small boil beneath the skin. I have seen a doctor for antibiotics. Before the boil started to come out, i took a second injection 2 days later in the glute which wasnt so bad but still tender and sore (no boil). Has anyone had or heard of this problem? attached is a pic of the winny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol Depot Help-picture.jpg  

garbone23 is offline Junior Member
    how much are you injecting, the deltoid is a tricky spot to inject, you might what to stick with the glute, a boil could be a ingrown hair, how big is the boil...

roidrage625 is offline Junior Member
    it isnt unusual for winny to hurt like hell.. trust me i know.. i could barely walk for days

Quote Originally Posted by garbone23
    how much are you injecting, the deltoid is a tricky spot to inject, you might what to stick with the glute, a boil could be a ingrown hair, how big is the boil...
    it is 50/mg/ml so 1 ml. about the size of a quarter, the abscess is approx 7 inches below the injection site at the base of where the tenderness is.

What did you use a 18g pin??

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    What did you use a 18g pin??
    no a 23 g 1 in pin for the delt

Thread Information