johnliam111 is offline Junior Member

real or fake test

hiya just wundering if any1 has tryed this stuff before becos im thinking of trying it just wunderin if its good bad or no one knows thanks for any help its all appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake test-o_nandroldeca_s.jpg   real or fake test-o_testostcypio_s.jpg  

This is a well known UG lab. I know that the injects are not so painfull anymore because of the better quality oil they use. The tablets from this UGL are really good.

This pictures are from a website.

yeh the pics are from the site cos i aint bought any i wanted an oppinion before i put my monney into it but ive seen the stuff of him and its the same as the pics is ther alot of fakes of ther products becos ther site seys ther are ppl copying ther stuff??

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnliam111
    yeh the pics are from the site cos i aint bought any i wanted an oppinion before i put my monney into it but ive seen the stuff of him and its the same as the pics is ther alot of fakes of ther products becos ther site seys ther are ppl copying ther stuff??
    In that case the pictures from the site are probably real, you need to post pictures of you're own gear to see if it is real but since you do not have anything nobody can tell whether it is real or fake.

i only want 2 know if the stuff is good or not. not check the stuff im gettin cos its the same as from the web site

and another question i have is does it matter if i put a testex and a norma deca 2gether and put it all in my leg at the same time will all of ther gear dispurs from the site and all work or shud i keep them seperate and just do 2 shots?

thanks

any ideas on the 2 in the same muscle??

Thread Information