Smiley619 is offline Member

test cyp really real or really fake

i have 3 bottles of test c from qv. all have the hologram sticker,small boxes when sticker is peeled back. the one things that is different from the manufactured pics is that the top has a black lid that says QV and not flip off.all same lot"qvt 014 08 2007". oh yeah and the test is a clear color, last time i had some qv is was yellow oil but is was test e.hope they are real!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test cyp really real or really fake-0615061426a.jpg   test cyp really real or really fake-0615061426.jpg  

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    the Charmin tp in the back looks legit, I bet you didn't get that in Mexico.....you trust in what you wipe your ass with, you should have more trust in what you shoot into your body before you get it

oooook mr smart ass...basic question and would like a basic answer...

HAHA! come on man loosen up a little bit...first off the pics are blury. QV has been shut down as you probably already know. I'm guessing they're fake. I mean if you bought them you were obviously willing to try them...or did you say "i'm gonna buy these, go to AR and if they say it's ok then I'll shoot it"

not to come off like an ass but deadin the middle of a test /tren run and will be hell pissed if i have to stop right when everything is starting! yeah i know qv as well as all the others have been shut down, but since i was using animal power and pets pharma( two comps that were new enough not to have any fakes) i thought it was all good. i know its a 50/50, but there should be some1 on this site that could tell me for sure

another pic of the bottle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test cyp really real or really fake-new3.jpg  

did you just recently get these? from what part? pic is blurry.....better to stop now rather than chance the other half of your cycle to be devistating, can you feel me?

layinglow is offline Junior Member
    If anyone has an answer to this I would really like to know. I've been getting
    QV Deca 300, Bold 200, and cyp. all with these new caps.

juiceman619 is offline Banned
    dont know if i can be of any help..but here ya go. this is a 5cc vial of sustanon 250 from qv. 5 pics. its hard to tell if yours is real. take a better pic of that hologram.

juiceman619 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    the Charmin tp in the back looks legit, I bet you didn't get that in Mexico.....you trust in what you wipe your ass with, you should have more trust in what you shoot into your body before you get it

anyhow..sorry guys i dont know how to make the pics small. i got a couple pets pharma vials i take pics of. so i can get a couple opinions on if its legit-WRONG FORUM, i know. but while we're on the subject...might as well. I THINK THE CHARMIN IS AS FAKE AS HIS JUICE!!!! jk -ill post more pics.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt trust any mexican product, especially QV. Labs were shut down from the bust, and if you do have something, its probably fake.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    ....good to go ,they looks real....but be carfull,you don't know how many of the real stuff still in circulation...

bigb4sho is offline New Member
    I used to be a big qv user untill they got shut down. Chances are that your stuff is fake. It's hard to say if their stuff is still around but all I know is that I can't get a hold of it anymore.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    I still see the qv site up and running....is it fake????????

eric952 is offline New Member
    your bottle is the same has mine,i have deca 300 and enanthate 250 to.am just finish to take enanthate and prop of qv ....they working but they are very underdose ,if you want to have good result take double dose ...sorry but it true...same thing for deca 300 ,my friend take it ....

isotop is offline New Member
    why would u even start a cycle before getting all the things u need for a cycle ????
    i think thats just stupid ill never start a cycle before i have everything i need and be 100 % sure that its legit

gigem is offline Banned
    ive got some qv t enth 250 green top yellow box and bottle had it for a while know its real buddy had a stockpile before the big shutdown

Thread Information