Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

Test Prop/Tren Ace, a couple of concerns w/pics

i have just picked these up from a gym, he has always supplied good shit in the past. the prop looks fine, as ive used it before. the only thing that perplexes me is that it says 20ml on each of the 6 vials, whilst they are all 10 ml vials.

The trenbolone acetate i have not used before, all looks fine on the vial, says 10ml, but is the oil supposed to be that orange?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Prop/Tren Ace, a couple of concerns w/pics-trenpropface.jpg   Test Prop/Tren Ace, a couple of concerns w/pics-trenpropbatch.jpg  

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    That is definitely odd....a 20ml label on a 10ml vial....???

About the color of Tren Ace...yes, all oil preparations (EDIT: that I've seen)of this drug have been a darker amber color than Test. Darker than Deca also.

I hate using "darker" but for a lack of a better term....you understand what I mean

Dizz
    Last edited by Dizz28; 03-14-2007 at 11:57 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    could be the end of the stock they have, don't think you will be seeing that UGL anymore..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    could it be a case of another "older" label......they used to make 20ml but then stopped.....maybe its an older label?

i know they no longer make the 20ml vials, and i am also aware that the UGL is ceasing operations. do these 20 ml labels on 10 ml bottles mean there is a good chance they are fake?

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    could it be a case of another "older" label......they used to make 20ml but then stopped.....maybe its an older label?

They did stop making 20ml vials? It's been a while since I used that company.

I remember in '05 getting 20ml Andropen 's. Couldn't beat that.

2 of them and you're set for a good 12week 'er!

Dizz

TIMM....what do the caps look like --legit ones?? the pics are hard to see the dates also...another member had an issue & the source said that the MFR was using "older" stoppers & caps to get rid of them...meaning...NOT green stoppers & NOT embossed caps.......maybe they had "older" 20ml labels as well??? just throwin it out there......

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    They did stop making 20ml vials? It's been a while since I used that company.

I remember in '05 getting 20ml Andropen 's. Couldn't beat that.

2 of them and you're set for a good 12week 'er!

Dizz

yes....they stopped after mar 05.......& changed the stoppers & embossed the caps then as well

yes....they stopped after mar 05.......& changed the stoppers & embossed the caps then as well
    Well, I guess we can say our goodbyes to (what I think was) a great UGL. Some of the Best presentation of gear from a lab.

Dizz

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Most Tren I've seen is that dark too!

MJ

TIMM....what do the caps look like --legit ones?? the pics are hard to see the dates also...another member had an issue & the source said that the MFR was using "older" stoppers & caps to get rid of them...meaning...NOT green stoppers & NOT embossed caps.......maybe they had "older" 20ml labels as well??? just throwin it out there......
    the caps and stoppers look OK, the only thing that concerned me was the 20ml reading lol. thankyou very much guys, im now confident that my stuff is good

timm.....what made u have that conclusion?? I cant tell you whats in those vials....just givin you some info on what a source for that brand said...who knows if its actually true.

well, i thought that having the wrong detail on the labels would guarantee that they were dodgy. i have no other reason to doubt my source, have been using him for almost a year now id say, and have plenty of friends that have been using him before myself, never heard any complaints

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    I found that prop too painfull and stopped using it. Still got a 10ml unused that im never gonna use. PM me..

Thread Information