MaleModel is offline Banned

** test cyp, legit?

Im thinking this may be a little old, would it still be good tho? This is the pic from the site, you guys think this guys just selling me bunk?

(LAB NAME REMOVED -Gear)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** test cyp, legit?-testabol_depot.jpg  

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro u need to remove the lab name from picture... and that lab makes good products...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    They are no longer around, be careful with the counterfits.

-Gear

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    I can still tell what the lab name is from the picture... But, ditto what that guy said. That lab is supposed to have stop producing stuff... Although I have heard rumours to the contrary...

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    They are no longer around, be careful with the counterfits.

-Gear
    =(. darn, i was all set to buy from this guy 2.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    it looks fake bro. i used test cyp from that ugl for my last cycle and the tops were orange. the typing of the words testabol depot also look to big.

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    it looks fake bro. i used test cyp from that ugl for my last cycle and the tops were orange. the typing of the words testabol depot also look to big.
    thnx.

i bought the following things from that guy so far: var, clen , t3. i haveto say the cycle didnt melt the fat how id expect it 2, and my diet was perfect. But i def. felt the clen doing its job. The var, (50mg ed)i noticed a much harder look + better pumps.

im skeptical, because ive never done a "real" cycle before, and this is my first time around using this other stuff. so i dunno wat to look for.

you guys think i should get a small test cyp order from him and try it out, and get the stuff tested or something? i was also planning on getting deca for a 1 day shot, so i can possibly qaulify for TRT. this would be aperfect way of seeing if its legit. Honestly, i have nowere else to get aas. The gh ive been using however, is def. 100 legit. any other suggestions?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    looks fake

the font size on the "testabol depot' is much larger than it used to be if my memory serves correctly

Thread Information