sampson11 is offline Junior Member

Testoprop from Thailand

Hey guys,

Just got into Thailand and picked myself up some local prop, anyone used this and can tell me if this is legit?

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testoprop from Thailand-front.jpg   Testoprop from Thailand-back.jpg   Testoprop from Thailand-inside.jpg   Testoprop from Thailand-vial.jpg  

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Do you remember where you got it from ?

yeah bro, where you told me too

Quote Originally Posted by sampson11 View Post
    yeah bro, where you told me too
    hahaha I PM'ed you

Ha, just got it. Thanks mate.

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    That is a good company. I don't think there any any fakes of it.

Good to know,this is my first time with prop, almost every thread I read on it says about the injection pain and how bad it is. I have no pain what so ever, is that common too?

I showed this prop to a friend and they think the consistancy of it just isn't right, like I said before I havent used prop before so im not sure. It does have the consistancy of water though, doesnt look oily at all, is this common with prop?

Squirt some on your finger and you will tell straight away if its oil or water

Yeah it's oil, so thin but. I'm sure it's fine but I'm still wiating for it to kick in.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah it's oil, so thin but. I'm sure it's fine but I'm still wiating for it to kick in.
    have you been using it since 9/9/08?? if so you should defintly know if its real or not by now. i feel prop full force after just one week usually....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Cool you ended up taking that trip, make sure to post in the old thread, it was a good read.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    have you been using it since 9/9/08?? if so you should defintly know if its real or not by now. i feel prop full force after just one week usually....
    Thats true, my libido jumps up on day 4 or 5.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Really, I'm 2 weeks in and got nothing. Maybe a little better recovery in the gym but thats it. The guy from the pharmacy gauranteed it and I was told to go to this particular pharmacy by a well know and respected member of this site. I have been a little concerned about it for the past few days.

2 weeks and nothing!!! your gears def way underdosed if not bunk bro. they are known to sell fakes over the counter over there to tourists...you gotta find someone there who knows whats going on to get legit stuff...

2 weeks and nothing!!! your gears def way underdosed if not bunk bro. they are known to sell fakes over the counter over there to tourists...you gotta find someone there who knows whats going on to get legit stuff...
    That would be me !!! I told him where to go. I have been buying from there for years as have a number of friends and nobody has ever had bunk gear.

Sampson

Exactly how much are you taking and how often ? Do the shots hurt ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    That would be me !!! I told him where to go. I have been buying from there for years as have a number of friends and nobody has ever had bunk gear.

Sampson

Exactly how much are you taking and how often ? Do the shots hurt ?
    damn!! i say you two gang up on the guy at the counter and kick his ass!!

The guy who put me onto it is like I said a stand up guy and uses the same pharmacy, the guy working at the pharmacy said if there is a problem I can bring it back so I dont see what he would have to gain from selling fake gear. But i'm not ignorant and I know it is a problem over here, do you think I should I should see it out till week 3 or quit and get some more from some where else. Also I brought Tren A from him, 9 days in at 50mgs/ed and not feeling much either. Really really easily aggrivated and little trouble sleeping but certanly not insomnia.

damn!! i say you two gang up on the guy at the counter and kick his ass!!
    The guy is actually pretty kewl and uses juice himself. I know he would replace it with no issues if it was fake. Proving it is another issue

Prop 75mgs/ed (shot everyday)
    Tren A 50mgs/ed (shot everday)

Not pain from the shots, I mean no worse than test c. just the usual bruised feeling for a couple days after.

The guy who put me onto it is like I said a stand up guy and uses the same pharmacy, the guy working at the pharmacy said if there is a problem I can bring it back so I dont see what he would have to gain from selling fake gear. But i'm not ignorant and I know it is a problem over here, do you think I should I should see it out till week 3 or quit and get some more from some where else. Also I brought Tren A from him, 9 days in at 50mgs/ed and not feeling much either. Really really easily aggrivated and little trouble sleeping but certanly not insomnia.
    I have used his Tren A in my last cycle and that was definitely OK, it kicked my ass as a matter of fact. Where in Oz do you live ?

ha, yeah he showed me what he was on. Really nice guy.

On the south coast of Victoria, in Thailand untill late december.

I will be there in a couple of weeks. If it still isnt working I can hook up with you and we can go in there together and see what he has to say

Yeah sounds good bro, I will wait the prop out till week 3 and see what happens. What do you think about the Tren , I know we all respond differently But should it be kicking my arse by now, day 9?

Yeah sounds good bro, I will wait the prop out till week 3 and see what happens. What do you think about the Tren, I know we all respond differently But should it be kicking my arse by now, day 9?
    I would expect you should be feeling something from both of them by day 14. Definitely keep using it till I get there then we will know for sure.

Yeah I will, something is going on as like I said I'm getting really angry all the time, need to take a deep breath before I take each step, ha, and that not like me at all so I'm guessing thats the tren but I still thought I would be feeling jacked by now.

Oh and even when I shot the prop by itself I didn't hurt, is that a bad sign cos everything I read about prop says how much it fuking hurts
    Last edited by sampson11; 09-25-2008 at 10:34 AM.

Oh and even when I shot the prop by itself I didn't hurt, is that a bad sign cos everything I read about prop says how much ut fuking hurts
    There are some brands that dont hurt but I havnt used one yet. Prop normally fvcking kills for the first couple of weeks then I dont feel a thing. I havnt heard of this Prop before and it may be one that doesnt hurt. The only way to know for sure is to either have it tested, or, when you get to week four go get a blood test and see where your Test levels are at. You can get that done at Bumrungrad Hospital.

Thats what I thought, The only problem for me with waiting it out is that i'm kinda on a tight schedule with my cycle to get it done then hit the PCT hard before I go home. If nothing by week 3 maybe it's best to go buy more from someone down here in Pattaya?

Thats what I thought, The only problem for me with waiting it out is that i'm kinda on a tight schedule with my cycle to get it done then hit the PCT hard before I go home. If nothing by week 3 maybe it's best to go buy more from someone down here in Pattaya?
    Sure you can try that, no guarantees that it will be any better. May be best to ask somebody in your gym where they get there shit from. Also try a different brand

Yeah I know, there is a lady that owns a pharmacy down here that I get stuff from and she gaurantees it too but that might not mean much. I'm not sure what the brand is but it's the most common around here, see it on the self quite often, blue square box in 1 ml vials

yoslim is offline New Member
    would be nice if some of you guys could hook me up with that pharmacy u buying from... I'have always been buying from the same one in pattaya but they don't have this testoprop. they proposed me testolic instead...
    Last edited by yoslim; 09-26-2008 at 12:45 AM.

Since we are currently debating wheather or not this suff is legit I'm surrprised you still want to know.

yoslim is offline New Member
    from the pictures you posted, the adress is very brief, my pharmacy told me that's surely because they don't have a license to produce, maybe they have quality variations between batches.

have you used the testolic, I think im going to make the switch
    Last edited by sampson11; 09-26-2008 at 01:25 AM.

Thread Information