slaughter1979 is offline New Member

Rotexmedica fron Thailand

I just wanted to find out if anyone has had any experiences with Test Enanthate from Rotexmedica, imported from Thailand.

I'm using the ones in the attached picture. Appreciate any feedback. I've heard they're fakes...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rotexmedica fron Thailand-p8150002.jpg  

i just left thiland and that stuff is fake as hell

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter18 View Post
    i just left thiland and that stuff is fake as hell
    how so? have you actually used it? or is it just widely known that these are fakes? I know testopian by rotex is widely faked...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    In this case, I would have to agree with Power. I doubt they are real

I believe they have paper labels

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    In this case, I would have to agree with Power. I doubt they are real

I believe they have paper labels
    OK but have you actually used them??? i've had some feedback on another board from people who have used these and got results...

if u wanna use them go for it sometimes people get fakes from a lab and sometimes u can get real shit as well from the same lab but a different source so its always a crapshoot just go for it and if it works good for u if it dosent find a new source

ok thanks, i was just wondering if anyone out there had experience with the product as shown in the photos i posted...

reignman1 is offline Junior Member
    ive been using these for a couple months and think its pretty good but I must say its my 1st time taking test over hrt levels. Got back acne and aggression has increased after about 3-4 weeks and im only taking 325mg every 6 days. Plus I got them from a well respected source that is no longer in business

41&stacked is offline New Member
    first time poster, but i thought i would help you out. i have used that specific rotex from thailand many times, and your good to go. i suppose it may be fake, mine never where, only 1 way to know, give it a try.

skeldno is offline Member
    i had fake deca ment to be the best known company out there (the one that has apparently stopped making gear now) and it was a fake bottle and stung wen shooting but it was real gear and worked great!

S.B.C is offline New Member
    Test Enanthate from Rotexmedica is a real Thai FDA approved product, personally I've never taken one out of their individual boxes so I can't comment on the pic you have posted above.

They arn't very popular because you can purchase the Thai Schering Testoviron for just a few more $ per box.

S.B.C

S.B.C Blog

Thread Information