Ne0x is offline New Member

Deca Normal 90% legit 10% fake

hi,

i have 8 vials of Deca Norma, all have the watermark hologram "norma hella" with some stars in the label, have the "NORMA HELLA S.A. inside a circle all in red, but 2 of 8 vials got the "fake" tap. All vials are identical, but 2 have the fake tap.

Is fake?

Look this picture
    Last edited by Ne0x; 05-03-2009 at 12:37 PM.

Ne0x is offline New Member
    Look this picture, one vial have "fake" tap and the other have legit tap. The letters are EXACTLY, like printed with the same printer...

Last edited by Ne0x; 05-03-2009 at 01:48 PM.

ledawg is offline New Member
    Same issue with me bro. The experts are bewildered.

SoreButtCheeks is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    there has to be a date they switched from old caps to new caps, on that date it's feasible vials from same batch had different caps.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    i just got the same ones 2010 exp date batch 29 everything else i got from my source was legit i am thinking that they just made new caps

Quote Originally Posted by hollaatyoboy View Post
    i just got the same ones 2010 exp date batch 29 everything else i got from my source was legit i am thinking that they just made new caps
    I hope you're right bro. I got the same ones, but I'm still wondering whether they're fake or not.

what country where yours sent from

methan is offline Associate Member
    vials on the left side is fake, even old norma tops dosent look like this, usually these fake of norma deca come from bulgary.

Quote Originally Posted by methan_x View Post
    vials on the left side is fake, even old norma tops dosent look like this, usually these fake of norma deca come from bulgary.
    Are you sure about this? I've had sources tell me the new ones they get directly from Norma look like the one on the left with the "new" cap. I'm still waiting to hear from Norma regarding this.

bma33 is offline Junior Member
    This is probably a dumb question but Do sources ever inter mix fake gear in with Legit? Or do UGL put out both Legit and fake? Have others ran into this and is it something to be concerned with??

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree with Methan_x - looks exactly like Bulgarian FAKE norma.

what country where yours sent from
    Got mine from Serbia.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC View Post
    I have to agree with Methan_x - looks exactly like Bulgarian FAKE norma.
    I tried emailing you, but my mail was full. My question is this.....they copied every other part of the real norma(halogram, watermarks, print), but they would only change the top? That seems strange to me. Obviously, I'm hoping they're real. I still have not heard back from norma. That would be helpful.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ledawg View Post
    I tried emailing you, but my mail was full. My question is this.....they copied every other part of the real norma(halogram, watermarks, print), but they would only change the top? That seems strange to me. Obviously, I'm hoping they're real. I still have not heard back from norma. That would be helpful.
    .. be at your place, I'll never use it - only at your own risk.
    But make your choice - it's up to you. I don't understand why are you asking questions, if you are not listening .... noone from the guys above told you it's OK ....

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ledawg View Post
    Got mine from Serbia.
    i know who you got them from, he mixes legit and fake..... be careful sorry bro but if thats who i think it is deff fake and real... he got greedy

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC View Post
    .. be at your place, I'll never use it - only at your own risk.
    But make your choice - it's up to you. I don't understand why are you asking questions, if you are not listening .... noone from the guys above told you it's OK ....
    I'm asking so many questions because I want to be REAL sure that they're fake before I go and ask the guy for my money back or for the other batches to replace it. Not everyone here thinks they're fake. At BOS many guys have pm'd me saying they get the same ones with the new tops directly from norma so how would I know who to believe? I appreciate your help bro and trust me.....I'm far from new at this. 20+years. I'm just new at getting ripped off.

methan is offline Associate Member
    If u got your norma from serbia your gear is 100% fake only legit stuff that you can get from this country is proviron ,hcg ,galenika,and testo und tablets, all other gear come from Bulgary, Meka of fake gear.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorclaus View Post
    i know who you got them from, he mixes legit and fake..... be careful sorry bro but if thats who i think it is deff fake and real... he got greedy
    Oddly, I got them from someone who has a name similar to yours. Is that who you were thinking about?

the normas i got came from serbia that guy is a dog if u catch my drift doctor claus

the normas i got came from serbia that guy is a dog if u catch my drift doctor claus
    Bro, I'm still not sure if they're real or not. Guys her say they're fake, but many guys on other boards say they got the same ones with the different tops direct from Greek pharmacies. Who knows at this point?
    Last edited by ledawg; 05-18-2009 at 08:57 AM.

check le dawg

Just an update guys. The ones I got with the "fake" or different top turned out to be fake after all. These guys were right all along. Check out this thread at BOS and see. It won't let me post the thread. Just search BOS for norma deca and look for my thread. I hope it helps some people out.
    Last edited by ledawg; 07-02-2009 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Wont show link

Thread Information