daniel_3855 is offline Member

unipharma t3? mine looks different to others???

here is my t3 the 1st 2 pics...that i have got didnt come in box...think its coz i got a load of them... i got them from a well known site that alot of the guys use on alot of the forums direct from greece

now see the last pic that i got off another forum the blister pack looks different the side were you can see the tabs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unipharma t3? mine looks different to others???-tt.jpg   unipharma t3? mine looks different to others???-t2.jpg   unipharma t3? mine looks different to others???-t3.jpg  
    Last edited by daniel_3855; 01-15-2010 at 06:33 AM.

bump

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i seriously doubt anyone would fake a cheap drug like t-3. they would spend more money getting everything correct then it was worth
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    mine (I bought it from pharmacy) looks like yours in the 3rd pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    mine (I bought it from pharmacy) looks like yours in the 3rd pic.
    the ones in the 3rd pic are not mine... teh 1st 2 are they look different to the last pic... when did you get yours? iam just thinking that mine could be a new batch or summit reason why they look different.?

Rider is offline Associate Member
    in fact I bought mine before last summer, so yea it may be a new batch

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Mine look different then yours....

I have a pack from 4 months ago... and a new batch that I just ordered for my girlfriend.

I'll upload the pictures today... They are different then yours... similar to that last pic IMO..

now this is doin my head in no one has the same as me lol... what feeling do you get from yours mate? i cant feel anythin i done 25mcg 1 day then next day 50mcg and next 75mcg with no feeling?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had mine that look like yours and they worked fine.. and I have mine that looked like the 3rd pic and those worked fine also.. Keep at the 75mcgs per day.. T3 is waaaay to cheap to fake.. and especially put into blister packs.. if they were gonna fake it.. they wouldn't bother with the blister packaging...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce;502***5
    I have had mine that look like yours and they worked fine.. and I have mine that looked like the 3rd pic and those worked fine also.. Keep at the 75mcgs per day.. T3 is waaaay to cheap to fake.. and especially put into blister packs.. if they were gonna fake it.. they wouldn't bother with the blister packaging...
    at last 1 guy out of 5 forums i have posted this on has had my ones lol

but why the hell are they different as my mate just got a new batch and there the same as last pic so it cant be a new batch or summit... my supplier said that they change packaging when sending to different countries. ?? my t3 came direct from greece to uk.

Sheven is offline Banned
    your t3 is good.

Thread Information